Stuck in a Love Triangle (COM...

Por kristin_valerie

(COMPLETED BUT IN EDITING))) Ashley Bales gets kicked out and has to move in with her best friend, Andrea Rod... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 6

3.4K 54 4
Por kristin_valerie

-ASHLEYS POV-

I jumped out of bed happily and hopped in the shower. Today was the day I would look for my own flat.

Once I finished my shower, I pulled on my black short sleeve shirt that rose above my belly button, and my white loose skirt that was short in the front and long in the back, I curled my hair in soft waves down my back and pulled on my black wedges.

I put on my everyday make up and went downstairs.

there was a huge plate with plastic dome covering it.

I pulled off the plastic dome, revealing a batch of eggs mixed with tomatoes and peppers, hash browns in the shape of a heart, and a chocolate waffle with a note next to it.

'went to the studio, didnt want to wake you. i'll see you later love :) hope your gaining your trust back for me! mwahh ;) xx - Harry Styles'

I giggled and ate my breakfest, was buying myself a flat really a good idea...

by the time I finished my breakfest, I decided I would wait a week. if there was still drama, I would get my own flat.  

but now I was dressed all cute for nothing. I decided I would just go look around the town. 

I grabbed my black purse that hung off my shoulder and my keys and left.

I had been walking around for hours and decided to stop by Starbucks. I got a hot drink and began walking again. 

I was turning a corner when someone bumped into me, spilling my whole drink on my white skirt.

"excuse me! watch where your going!" I snapped not even looking up to see who had spilt the drink on me.

"Ashley? Ashley Bale?!" I heard a familiar voice say.

"S-Steven..?" I stuttered looking up to see my ex-boyfriend's light blue eyes staring down at me. shiiiiiiit.

"what are you doing out here? I've tried calling you.." he said

"I'm staying here with Andrea and..er...One Direction.." I said awkardly trying to wipe the coffee off me.

"oh well, let me buy you another drink. its the least I can do for spilling black coffee on a beautiful white skirt." he said smiling his famous crooked smile.

"um...okay" I hesitantly said, I could never look at him the same.

he led me back to the starbucks and re-ordered my drink.

I was about to leave when he pulled me over to the nearest table.

"so how have you been?" he asked.

"hanging in there, how about you?" I asked drinking my coffee.

"good...I miss you" he said

I froze, mid-sip. did he just say he missed me. haha good luck getting me back buddy.

"oh" I said, stiffling a laugh at the end.

"do you have a boyfriend?" he asked awkwardly. I should say yes. so he can just leave me alone, but then he might ask who? this was a sticky situation..

"err........n-yeah" I said nervously.

"oh....uh who?" he asked, he had a look on his face. like he was upset?

"umm.....Harry Styles?" I said, making it sound more like a question that a statement.

"like THE Harry Styles?!" he asked shocked. 

I nervously nodded my head.

"can we go on a double date? I would love to meet him" Steven said like her knew I was lying.

"um-" I sarted to say, but he quickly interrupted me.

"how's tomorrow night? I'll text you the address!" he said excidetly.

great. I couldn't back down now....we exchanged numbers and I quickly left, heading back home.

'to: Harry

um..taking you to dinner tmrrw w friends. i'll explain l8r.. see u at home. :)x'

-HARRYS POV-

"Harry..my ex boyfriend wants to meet you tomorrow........is that okay?" Ashley asked me. I could tell she was leaving something out, but who cares! I got to go to dinner with her again? score!

*the next day* 

I quickly changed into a grey short sleeve shirt, with a black blazer on top and some jeans.

I walked downstairs to see all the boys playing cards on the coffee table in front of the tv.

"why are you looking so fancy Hazzabear?" Louis asked winking at me, I returned the wink.

"taking Ashley to dinner" I said watching as Niall quickly turned his attention back to the game angirly.

-ASHLEYS POV-

I left my hair in its soft waves down my back.

while I put on a black sleevless turtleneck that had a lace design with holes in them up to my neck.

I put on a light green loose high waisted skirt and some nude wedges to compliment the outfit.

I put a matching green headband in my hair and began to walk downstairs.

"you ready?" I asked harry as I grabbed my black clutch and he followed me out.

"Steven this is Harry, Harry, Steven" I said introducing them.

I hadn't exactly told Harry he was my "boyfriend" so....

I was anxious to see how this dinner was going to go.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

777K 6.7K 31
Rhiannon Crookes. A quiet country girl from a small town in England who spends her life hiding behind a fake smile. Her life has been a rollercoaster...
16.4K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
12.2K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
4.8M 30.3K 62
Hailey Malik life seems great, living with One Direction and having Zayn Malik as an adopted brother. Even coming from an abusive childhood, she stan...