You're my...

Von darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 48

4.6K 243 28
Von darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you like it.  

Wayo POV

As soon as Pha and I are in our room, Pha immediately wraps his arms around me and seductively whispers into my ear, "Are you ready to pick up where we left off last night?"

I can't help but to giggle as I nod my head yes.

Pha doesn't have any clue how much I have wanted him to take the next step. Well, we have been dating for over a week and we have yet to properly make-out. All I get is a few kisses, but nothing like what I want. Well, except for last night. We had a smoldering hot kiss right before he left, but I couldn't take it any longer and I was the one that pulled Pha down to me. I was the one that slammed my lips onto his and I was the one that wouldn't take no for answer. I wanted to show Pha exactly what I was wanting. Well, I think I accomplished my goal.

So earlier today, Pha was finally moving forward but we didn't have any time which I really hated. He has no idea how much I hated having to stop him but I did agree to tonight that we were going to pick up where we left off last night. However, Pha can't mark me and unfortunately, I don't think I can mark him. He has to go out on the stage during the competition, so I can't leave anything visible on his neck, but I think I can put something on his chest. Yes. That's perfect. I'll leave marks on his chest.

Yes, tonight I'm going to make sure that we have a full-blown make-out session. I don't think I'm ready for anything else yet and I'm getting the feeling that Pha may not be ready either. Besides the fact that I don't know what I'm doing.

I slowly look into Pha's eyes and I think he is just as anxious as I am. I want to feel him up against me and I want his mouth exploring my body. All of my body!! I want to explore all of his body too. Just the idea is getting me excited and I'm suddenly getting hot.

Pha slowly pulls me up tight against his body as he slowly lowers his mouth to me and gently kisses me.

Yes. No. This isn't quite what I've been waiting for. I want that hot smoldering stuff like last night.

Before I realize what I'm doing, I huskily demand, "It should be more like this." I forcefully pull Pha's head back to me and I slam our mouths together as I grind myself against him.

Yes! Now this is what I've been waiting for!

Pha and I instantly moan together, "Ahhh!!"

Pha's large hands suddenly move across my back with one hand firmly placed between my shoulders while the other hand is at the very bottom of my spine pushing me forward causing us to grind against each other again.

Oh, yes. I want to feel all of Pha.

Pha gently runs his tongue along my lips and I eagerly open them. The feeling of Pha's tongue thrusting into my mouth is fantastic. Even though I let Pha dominate my mouth, I want to tease him a little as punishment for making me be the one to initiate the hot kiss, so I hungrily suck on his tongue and then I gently bite it.

As soon as I bite his tongue, Pha pulls back and whines, "Baby, what was that for?"

With a mischievous and evil grin, I playfully tease, "For making me make the first move."

Pha immediately smirks. "Baby, you could have just told me that you wanted to do a little more, but I love your actions, though. It really turns me on when you get a little forceful with me."

Before I can say anything, Pha immediately devours my lips again and with such force that I think that I'm going to get bruised lips, but I really like it. Oh, do I like it a lot. I can hide it with makeup anyway.

Ring...ring...ring...ring...

Pha and I instantly grunt. Who would even call Pha at this time at night? I really hate them right now. I finally get Pha to move to a full make-out session and we are interrupted with a phone call. Come on people. You are supposed to work with me here. UGH!!!

Pha reluctantly let's go of me and hisses, "I better take it. It could be important."

Well, the mood is kind of shoot anyways and I'm frustrated. Very frustrated. As Pha pulls his phone out of his pocket and growls a hello, I decide that I'm going to take a shower. I just can't believe the night that we have. I was so excited this morning when I found out that Pha is going to be my roommate tonight, but my excitement has now turned into frustration and irritation. When am I going to get what I want?

I want Pha and I making-out holding each other tight while our bodies are pressed tightly against each other. There also better be a lot of grinding and groping. That would be just perfect. If I have to take Pha away from everything, I will.

I look back at Pha who is clearly agitated at whoever he is talking to and I so wish this night could have been better. A feeling on loneliness slowly creeps over me as I slowly shut the bathroom door.

As I get undressed and get into the shower, I start running various ideas through my mind on how to prevent this from happening again. I'm definitely having us turn off our phones in the future before we even have our first kiss because once we start, nothing is going to stop us.

The cold water eventually helps to calm down my manhood which was slowly coming to life before the stupid phone interrupted us.

When I finish in the bathroom and I finally reappear in the room, Pha is still talking on the phone and I can tell that he is extremely pissed off at this point. I don't dare walk over to Pha because I know that I'll try to turn his phone off, so I decide that I'll just go straight to bed. As I walk towards the bed, I grab my own phone and I quickly set my alarm, so I don't over sleep tomorrow morning. Still feeling lonely as I crawl into bed, I begin looking through my social media while waiting for Pha to finish up and come to bed. Oh, this is so frustrating.

***

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

I slowly open my eyes trying to find my phone. What time is it? I spot my phone on the nightstand and I reluctantly grab it. As I turn off my alarm, I glance around the room and I notice that Pha is sleeping next to me with his arm across my stomach.

SHIT!!! I FELL ASLEEP BEFORE PHA CAME TO BED!!! DANG IT!!!

Why didn't he wake me up? I would have been more than willing to try and pick-up where we left off. I'm sure it wouldn't have taken too much to get me back into the mood. Oh, who am I kidding. All I needed to see is this gorgeous man without his shirt on and I would have almost jumped him because right now that is exactly what I want to do. Oh, my. Pha went to bed with only his boxers on and I can't tell if my current state is just because it is the morning or from this magnificent view in front of me. Well, I think it may be a little of both. Oh my gosh, I can definitely wake up to this view every morning.

I can't help myself as I very lightly place my fingertips on his chest and I slowly move them around every part of his chest. He is just so muscular. I move my fingertips over to his arm and down to his bicep. These muscles go on forever. I slowly feel my manhood begin to stir as I bite my lower lip while trying to control my growing desires. I didn't think that I would ever have this urge to jump someone's body but this right now, has me wanting so much more. Not only do I want my lips to lick, suck, kiss and nibble every part of Pha's body, including his manhood, but I want him to do the same to me. I want to feel what it is like to have someone that I like give me so much pleasure. I'm sure it is out of this world. Well, everything that I've experienced with Pha has been out of this world.

Reluctantly, I need to go get ready for the day and I pull my hand away from Pha's body. As I take one final look at Pha sleeping, I lick my lips and I slide myself out from under Pha's arm and out of bed. I guess I'm going to have to take another cold shower. I hope this isn't going to become an every day event because I would rather do something else than taking cold showers all the time.

As I'm finishing up trying to get myself presentable, Pha wonders into the bathroom. My breath hitches as my eyes zoom into his broad chest and that large bulge in his boxers. Oh, that is an extremely large bulge. Oh, I can't think about that right now or I'm going to have to take another cold shower. I don't have time for that. UGH!!!

I quickly look away as I gulp hard. I need to think of something else. What can I think of that won't get me aroused again?

Pha chuckles. "Good morning, baby. Do you see something you like?"

I gulp hard again as I divert my eyes away from Pha. Even just looking that his gorgeous chest will get me all hot and bothered again.

I mumble, "Good morning, P'Pha. I need to hurry up or I'll be late." I quickly finish what I'm doing and scramble out of the bathroom. I need to pack up quickly or Pha will get me cornered again and I might not be able to make it to the morning sessions on time.

I'm not paying attention as I frantically put my stuff back in my bag. I nearly jump through the ceiling when Pha startles me when he walks up behind me and wraps his hands around my waist. With my back to Pha, he playfully asks, "Baby, what is the hurry? We didn't get to finish what we started last night. I want to continue on." Pha leans in and nibbles my ear as he playfully begs, "Please."

Oh, this isn't good. I want to continue our activities from last night, too. But, I will be late, and I may end up having to take another cold shower. Two cold showers in 24 hours is plenty.

I muster all my strength and I reply, "P'Pha, I'm going to be late for the morning session. I need to hurry up. Maybe you should get ready, too. I'm sure that they are going to want you down there too."

Pha instantly whines, "But I would rather spend my time with my baby."

I lightly pat Pha's arms. "Tonight. We can continue this tonight. However, I will demand that we turn our phones off before we start anything. I'm not going to let anything interrupt us once we start. Okay."

Pha instantly chirps, "Promise. I will definitely turn off my phone."

I nod my head in agreement. "I promise. Plus, at some point you need to tell me what that phone call was all about."

Pha slowly releases me and mumbles, "Another one of my father's bad ideas, but I will tell you all about it later. I probably should tell everyone about it. Why won't my father just give up? Hasn't he learned his lesson yet?"

Oh, so he was talking to his father. No wonder he seemed pissed last night. He can't hardly talk two words with his father without getting mad and he was talking to him for at least 30 minutes last night. That was only the amount of time that I was awake. I don't have any clue how much longer that they talked after I fell asleep.

Well, this should be interesting. I guess we are going to have a group meetingwhen we get back to the university.

Posted September 5, 2018

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

455K 27.8K 148
Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to her soon. Once he graduates from college...
230K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
214K 11.7K 44
"We have been friends for years!!!! For YEARS!!!!! We grew up together!!! You should know me better than anyone!!! Why you don't believe me!!! Why yo...
43.6K 3.4K 23
Ming had seen it with his own eyes how one of their senior classmates is always looking at Yo and Ming can clearly tell that the senior likes Yo. So...