MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summe...

By hemmofanatic

On Wednesdays we wear plaid. More

MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summer}
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Part Forty-One
Part Forty-Two
Part Forty-Three
Part Forty-Four
Part Forty-Five
Part Forty-Six
Part Forty-Seven
Part Forty-Eight
Part Forty-Nine
Part Fifty
Part Fifty-One
Part Fifty-Two
Part Fifty-Three
Part Fifty-Four
Part Fifty-Five
Part Fifty-Six
Part Fifty-Seven
Part Fifty-Eight
Part Fifty-Nine
Part Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty Four
Sixty-Five
Part Sixty-Six
Part Sixty-Seven
Part Sixty Eight
Part Sixty-Nine
Part Seventy
Seventy-Two
Part Seventy Three
Part Seventy Four
Part Seventy-Five
Part Seventy-Six
Part Seventy-Seven
Part Seventy-Eight
Part Seventy-Nine
Part Eighty
Part Eighty-One
Part Eighty-Two
Part Eighty-Three
Part Eighty-Four
Part Eighty-Five
Part Eighty-six
Part Eighty-Seven
Part Eighty-Eight
Part Eighty-Nine
Part Ninety
Part Ninety-One
Part Ninety-Two
Part Ninety-Three
Party Ninety-Four
Part Ninety-Five
Part Ninety-Six
Part Ninety-Seven
Part Ninety-Eight
Part Ninety-Nine
Part One Hundred
Part One Hundred And One
Part One Hundred And Two
One Hundred And Three
One Hundred And Four
One Hundred And Five
One Hundred And Six
One Hundred And Seven
Part One Hundred And Eight
Part One Hundred And Nine
Part One Hundred And Ten
One Hundred And Eleven
One Hundred And Twelve
<3
One Hundred And Thirteen
One Hundred And Fourteen
One Hundred And Fifteen
More?

Seventy-One

38.7K 1.1K 1.6K
By hemmofanatic

Standing in the center of the room, cracking his fingers obnoxiously, Brad looked between Luke and I.

âLuke,â he said after what felt like an eternity.

âYeah?â Luke mumbled.

âIâve heard, as one does, that you have a certain fondness for those disgusting, fat little flightless black and white birds more commonly known asâ€Â¦.”

“Penguins?” Luke interrupted.

“Yes,” Brad chuckled, “So I thought what better way to break a giant cry baby is to make him choose between two things he loves very dearly.”

“What do you mean?” Luke whispered.

Smirking, Brad snapped his hands and Serena entered the room carrying a large covered platter.

“Are you hungry Luke?” Brad questioned.

“I don’t know,” Luke mumbled, “I am kind of hungry, I dropped my smoothie on the floor and I kind of threw up my peanuts and all I had for lunch was a…..”

“I don’t actually give a flying fuck what you ate for lunch.” Brad spat, “Shut up.”

Luke instantly fell silent, watching Serena as she set the tray down on the desk.

“Come here Luke.” Brad said calmly.

Slowly, James released him and Luke shuffled over to Brad.

“Good boy,” Brad chuckled, “I’m glad you didn’t try to run.”

“Shit, why didn’t I think of that.” Luke grumbled.

“I don’t recommend it,” Brad replied, “Because if you put so much as one damn toe out of line I will slit Ashton’s throat and break Calum’s neck before you can even make it to the door.”

Looking sick, Luke nodded.

Smirking, Brad steered him over to the desk, pulling out the large leather chair for him before pushing him roughly down, and handing him a large steak knife and a fork.

“Why are you feeding me?” Luke asked.

“The question you should be asking is not why,” Brad chuckled, “It’s what.”

“Well what are you feeding me then?” Luke questioned.

“You’ll see.” Brad laughed, “But first let me just warn you, if you don’t clean every crumb off this tray I will make you feed one of those girls to Bruce yourself got it?”

Swallowing nervously Luke nodded.

“Good,” Brad chuckled, “Now I’m a nice guy…..”

“Are you kidding?” Lauren laughed, “The only way you could ever be considered nice is if it were code for narcissistic, idiotic, creepy, egghead.”

“Shut it Lacey!” Brad roared.

“It’s Lauren dip shit.” Lauren spat.

Laughing, Brad ripped the knife from Luke’s hands, “Do you want me to burry this up to the hilt in your brother’s forehead?”

“No,” Lauren whispered, looking at me worriedly.

“I didn’t think so,” Brad chuckled, flipping the knife around a few times in his hands before handing it back to Luke, who took it tentatively.

“Now,” Brad sighed, “Where was I before I was so rudely interrupted, oh yes, I’m a nice guy, which is why I’ve given you some choices.”

Suddenly Tom and Jay stepped forward with identical trays to the first.

“Thank you boys,” Brad said, as he crossed to the front of the desk, “Now, I’m a lot of things, but a bad host ain’t one of them so I’ve given you some choices.”

Standing in front of the first tray, he slowly removed the lid to reveal a pile of dead ants, “Fire aunts.” Brad said dramatically, “I’ve never had them myself but I’d have to assume they’d be just as horrible coming out as they are going in.”

“I’m not eating that!” Luke gasped.

“Suit yourself,” Brad chuckled, removing the second lid and revealing a pile of what looked like guts, “If you’re not much of an ant man, you can always have road kill.”

Trying hard not to be sick at the smell, I watched as Luke plugged his nose, looking about ready to pass out.

“I’m not eating that either!” he cried.

“Well, you are a picky eater aren’t you!” Brad gasped, “I guess that leaves you one last option.”

Crossing over to the third tray he removed the tray and Luke screamed, because staring back at him was a dead, skinned penguin.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” Charlie cried.

“No idea,” Brad laughed, “But you have to admit it’s entertaining.”

“This isn’t entertaining its sick!” Destiny shouted, “Tell me did you kill your Mom or did she leave your psycho ass?”

Rolling his eyes Brad turned back to Luke.

“So Mr. Hemmings, which will it be?” he asked.

“I can’t eat any of these?” Luke cried.

“You can, and you will,” Brad chuckled, “Or one of these fine little ladies will be sleeping with the fishies.”

“I refuse!” Luke spat, dropping his fork and knife and crossing his arms.

“Well then,” Brad sighed, “Which girl is going to go?”

“I’m not picking.”

“Yes you are.”

“I’m not.”

“You are!”

“I won’t.”

“You will or I’ll carve out your eyeballs, feed them to my dog, then make you choose a girl blindly!”

His eyes widening, Luke swallowed nervously, “Is it….is it safe?”

“Is what safe?” Brad sighed.

“Eating road kill?” Luke mumbled.

“Of course it’s not safe!” Brad laughed, “There’s a raccoon spleen there that’s two months old!”

“How long have you been planning this?” Charlie cried.

“Ever since I saw the saw movies,” Brad laughed, “And, when I decided I wanted to ruin your lives, the two kind of fit together.”

“Brad this isn’t a movie.” I spat, “You’re going to get caught!”

Brad shrugged.

“You’ll go to jail,” Lauren snarled, “Jail!”

“I’ll plea insanity.” He replied with a shrug.

“You need help,” Destiny said, “A mom to send you time out, a spanking, a baptism, an exorcism, pills, I don’t know what but you are not right in the head! Who chucked you down a flight of stairs as an infant?”

“I have had about enough of your lip,” Brad sighed, “James, shut her up.”

Wincing, James crossed over to me and ripping the bandana off my head, made his way over to Destiny and tied it tightly around her mouth.

“Much better,” Brad chuckled, “Now, where were we, Luke, what’s it going to be, rancid road kill, penguin, or the ants?”

“I guess the ants,” Luke whispered.

“Gross,” Brad laughed, pushing the tray closer to him and handing him a spoon, “Eat up.”

Taking a deep breath, Luke tentatively took the spoon and ever so slowly dipped it into the pile, taking a small spoonful.”

“Come on, more than that!” Brad sighed.

Sighing shakily, Luke scooped up more before slowly bringing the spoon to his lips.

“Just don’t think about all the little legs getting stuck in your teeth.” Tristan chuckled.

“Or the eyeballs,” Connor laughed, from where he was holding Calum in a headlock.

“Or their crunchy bodies,” Brad taunted.

Looking like he was about to be sick, Luke slowly opened his mouth, inserted the spoon, then closed his lips around it. Almost instantly, his face contorted into one of disgust. Yanking the spoon out he tried chewing for a moment, however making a gagging sound in the back of his throat, he spit the chewed up ants all over the table.

“That is mahogany!” Brad roared, “What the hell is wrong with you?”

“It burns!” Luke gasped, making retching noises, as he reached for Brad’s juice box, however Tom snatched it out of his reach.

“Would you rather have the road kill?” Brad asked calmly.

“No!” Luke cried, his eyes filling with tears.

“Well then eat the damn ants then! Or I’m going to chop up Charlie and make you eat her!” Brad shouted.

Wincing, Luke wiped his tongue on her shirt, “I…I can’t do it.”

“Would you like some help?” Brad sighed.

“No thank you.” Luke mumbled.

Rolling his eyes, Brad scanned the room, “James,” he finally barked, “You go keep Calum the traitor held down, Connor, come here.”

The two boys quickly swapped places and Connor jogged over to the desk.

“Tom,” Brad sighed, “Hold down his arms.”

“Wait, what?” Luke demanded.

Smirking, Tom crossed over to Luke and held his hands at his sides.

“James,” Brad chuckled, “Hold his mouth open.”

“Seriously Brad?” James whispered.

“Seriously,” Brad answered icily, “Now do it before you make me angry.”

Wincing, James shuffled closer to Luke, and mumbling an apology, held his head back and forced his mouth open.

Smirking, Brad picked up the spoon and filling with ants until it was overflowing, shoved it in Luke’s mouth.

Squirming around, Luke tried to spit them out, however Brad kept his hand held tightly over his mouth. Gagging, and crying Luke thrashed and squirmed until finally, he managed to swallow the mouthful of bugs.

“Good boy,” Brad chuckled.

Crying, Luke ripped his hands from Tom’s grip and wiped his eyes on his sleeves.

“Would you care to do that… I don’t know, like fifteen to twenty more times?” Brad asked.

“No!” Luke sobbed, “I…..”

Lurching forward, he gagged and coughed up crushed ants all over Brad’s shoes.

“Ew!” Brad screamed, “You repulsive cretin! These were new!”

“I’m sorry!” Luke gasped, “Please don’t make me eat more! I can’t! I can’t do it! Please!”

“Okay, okay.” Brad sighed, hopping up onto the table and kicking the tray to the floor, before sitting down in front of Luke, “However since you failed your challenge, I think you know what you have to do.”

“No,” Luke whispered.

“Yes,” Brad replied.

“I-I can’t!” Luke cried, “You can’t make me! Please!”

“Sorry Luke,” Brad sighed, hauling him to his feet, and dragging him by his ear back over to where the girls and I were, before kicking his knees out from beneath him, “You have to choose, which girl you’re going to loose.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 585 68
1D and 5sos imagines and stuff ve read so they're not all mine but whatever just read on and if you find one that's yours and you don't want it on he...
2.6K 175 45
Oh, the places you'll go. The things you'll see. The people you'll meet. The help you'll need. Trust me, you might not want it, but in the long run...
9.1K 444 48
The story of my life! *wink*