MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summe...

Autorstwa hemmofanatic

On Wednesdays we wear plaid. Więcej

MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summer}
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Part Forty-One
Part Forty-Two
Part Forty-Three
Part Forty-Four
Part Forty-Five
Part Forty-Six
Part Forty-Seven
Part Forty-Eight
Part Forty-Nine
Part Fifty
Part Fifty-One
Part Fifty-Two
Part Fifty-Three
Part Fifty-Four
Part Fifty-Five
Part Fifty-Six
Part Fifty-Seven
Part Fifty-Eight
Part Fifty-Nine
Part Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty Four
Sixty-Five
Part Sixty-Six
Part Sixty-Seven
Part Sixty Eight
Part Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Part Seventy Three
Part Seventy Four
Part Seventy-Five
Part Seventy-Six
Part Seventy-Seven
Part Seventy-Eight
Part Seventy-Nine
Part Eighty
Part Eighty-One
Part Eighty-Two
Part Eighty-Three
Part Eighty-Four
Part Eighty-Five
Part Eighty-six
Part Eighty-Seven
Part Eighty-Eight
Part Eighty-Nine
Part Ninety
Part Ninety-One
Part Ninety-Two
Part Ninety-Three
Party Ninety-Four
Part Ninety-Five
Part Ninety-Six
Part Ninety-Seven
Part Ninety-Eight
Part Ninety-Nine
Part One Hundred
Part One Hundred And One
Part One Hundred And Two
One Hundred And Three
One Hundred And Four
One Hundred And Five
One Hundred And Six
One Hundred And Seven
Part One Hundred And Eight
Part One Hundred And Nine
Part One Hundred And Ten
One Hundred And Eleven
One Hundred And Twelve
<3
One Hundred And Thirteen
One Hundred And Fourteen
One Hundred And Fifteen
More?

Part Sixty-Nine

39.8K 1.2K 4.1K
Autorstwa hemmofanatic

Guys, I'd just like to say in the beginning of the last chapter I said that they nicknamed Baby Charlie Minnie, I'm not sure where the confusion came from but anyway, prepare yourselves, this chapter is called, Plot Twist Apocalypse.

“My father shot that bear in the head on a trip to Canada, her two cubs too, they’re in my sister’s room.”

“You’re a monster!” Luke spat.

Chuckling, brad, shrugged, crossing over to a large desk and sitting down behind it.

“Um, Brad right?” I asked.

“It’s Bradley actually, but Brad sounds more sophisticated so let’s go with that.” Brad replied, propping his feet up, “You should know, I had like three classes with you.”

“Oh, sorry, okay Brad, where is Charlie?” I demanded.

“Who?” Brad asked, picking up a book of the desk and flipping through it before tossing it back.

“The love of my life!” Luke spat, eyeing Brad like he wanted to punch him, which I kind of did too after what he did to Destiny.

“You’re gay? I always assumed.” Brad replied.

“You know he’s talking Charlotte, don’t play dumb.” I grumbled.

“Ah, yes, her.” Brad chuckled, taking a sip from a Capri sun pouch which was sitting on the desk.

“Yeah her.” Luke said icily.

“She’s not here.” Brad replied.

“What do you mean she isn’t here?” I demanded.

“I mean the small Asian with the innocent eyes on the mouth I want to….. do things with isn’t here.”

“Cut the shit Brad.” Luke spat.

“What shit?” Brad asked, “You’re welcome to search the place but she ain’t here.”

“Well where is she?” I asked.

“The cemetery on fifth street.” He laughed.

“That’s not funny.” I spat, balling my hands into fists, “Either tell us where she is or we’re calling the cops.”

“Call them,” Brad laughed, “My Dad’s the chief of police.”

“Brad I’m not sure if you’re aware of this or not, but she’s still a minor and so if you have her, that’s kidnapping.”

“Good thing I don’t have her then.”

“I swear to God Brad, I’m not a violent guy but I will break your face.” Luke warned, taking a tiny step closer to him.

“We’ll see about that.” Brad laughed, “Boys, come in here please!”

Suddenly the door behind us and the rest of Brad’s little minions sauntered in.

“You know Connor, James and Tristan.” Brad said lazily, “Boys, you remember Luke and Ashton.”

“Of course.” Connor laughed, “They’re friends of Destiny’s brother.”

“Don’t. Talks about Destiny.” I said through gritted teeth.

“How’s her face healing up?” Tristan asked.

Wanting to kill him I started forward however Luke reached out and grabbed me.

“Bring it!” Connor laughed, removing a pocket knife from his pocket and twirling it around.

“Can someone just tell me what the heck is going on?” Luke cried.

“Yes, yes, of course.” Brad replied, “I thought you’d never ask.”

Rising to his feet, he walked around to the front of his desk, sitting on the edge and crossing his arms over his chest.

“As I’m sure you’re well aware, the band world is a vicious one.”

“Are you kidding me?” I cried, “This is more band drama!”

“He’s not done yet Crocodile Dundee.” Tristan spat.

Taking a deep breath I turned to Brad waiting for him to continue, “You see, we were all set to go on tour with One Direction before you came along, but then you garage band punks, come out of nowhere and steal the lime light. Selling out arenas, millions of fans, interviews, groupies, all of that could have been ours but you stole it!”

“We worked hard for that.” Luke mumbled.

“More like you hardly worked.” James spat.

Laughing, Brad took a long sip from his Capri sun before continuing, “So, we came up with a plan to get rid of you guys. We tried beating the shit of weird one’s sister….”

“He’s not weird.” I snarled.

Rolling his eyes Brad continued, “But that didn’t work. So then, we thought we’d hit you were it hurt, so, we told Charlotte if she didn’t disappear we’d kill Luke. Poor thing panicked and tried to kill herself, but managed to fuck it up and live, so we took care of it by telling her Mom she was dead, and that she had died abroad and was too hideously disfigured to transport the body.”

“You’re sick!” Luke cried.

Chuckling to himself Brad went on, “After that, we hired a guy to kidnap what’s her face, Desiree or de….”

“Destiny.” I snapped.

“Ah yes, Destiny, thank you.” Brad said, “But, somehow he managed to fuck up, when the guy said he was a fan of One Direction I didn’t know he was a maniac.”

“That was you?” I shouted.

“Guilty.” Brad chuckled, “Not my best work I’ll admit, so then then we moved on to Georgia.”

“What did you do to Georgia?” I spat.

“I hired some guys to….. rough her up a little.” Brad chuckled, “Apparently they took things a tad too far.”

“A tad too far!” I shouted, “They raped her!”

“Yeah, how’s the baby by the way, she looks strikingly like her Dad.”

“Don’t talk about Minnie.” Luke warned.

“Aww, how cute! You’ve become attached to it!” Brad laughed.

“Brad, I suggest you shut up or you’re really going to regret it.” I grumbled.

“Am I?” he asked, “Because I have you write where I want you, four against two, we’re armed, we have your girl, what on earth are you going to do about?”

“I’m going to choke your hobbit looking ass out!” Luke cried, running forward, however before he could get very far, James ran forward,  putting him in a choke hold.

“Let him go!” I shouted, starting forward, however receiving a kick in the back of the legs from Connor who I didn’t realize had snuck up behind me, I fell to my knees, and immediately found a knife at my throat. Looking up at Tristan who was holding the knife I swallowed nervously.

“What kind of story book shit is this?” Luke demanded, “This is not normal!”

Chuckling, Brad rose to his feet, “Let’s get back to the point before you get hurt shall we? I have Charlie.” He said slowly, “But you’re not going to get her.”

“I swear to God I’ll rip your head off!” Luke cried.

“Will you?” James laughed, tightening his grip.

“Ah, ah, ah, Don’t hurt the poor boy” Brad chuckled, “I’m not finished with him yet.”

“What the hell do you want your little freak?” I demanded.

“We’re going to play a little game.” He laughed.

“Are you trying to sound like a creep from a horror movie?” Luke spat.

Rolling his eyes, Brad sat back in his chair, “Oh, Boys, bring in the girls.”

My eyes widening, I watched as five guys I had never seen entered the room, four of them were carrying girls, each bound with their hands behind their back, their heads covered by burlap sacks.

“Brad this is so fucked up!” Luke cried, “Aren’t you like fourteen!”

“No!” Brad snapped, “I’m the same age as you dipshit!”

Stopping in front of us the guys set the girls down.

“Before we begin why don’t we make introductions.” Brad said slapping his hands, “Ashton and Luke, this is the Wanted, the wanted, this is Ash….”

“We get it!” Luke snapped.

“Damn!” Brad chuckled, “Someone’s testy.”

“You’re going to get caught Brad.” I said.

“I don’t think so.” He laughed, “Now lets’ get back to the game shall we? Yes? Yes. Okay, now let me explain. Here I have four girls, you can only save one.”

“That’s bullshit!” Luke spat.

“What are you doing with the others?” I asked.

Smirking, Brad walked over to the wall and pushed a button, making a small door open in the floor, leading down to the water below.

“You wouldn’t.” I whispered.

“I so would.” Brad laughed.

“Where is your Mom?” Luke cried.

“Don’t have one,” he shrugged.

“That’s a shame.” I snapped, “She should have spanked you, maybe you wouldn’t have turned out as such a psychopath.”

Smirking, Brad crossed over to one of the boys, and traced his fingers around on her thigh, making her squirm.

“Are you ready to see your options?” Brad asked.

“No.” I admitted.

“Too bad!” Luke cried, “Teen Wolf is on in an hour and I don’t want to miss it. Tom, please reveal the identity of girl number one!”

One of the guys shuffled forward and grabbing the top of the sack, ripped it off the first girl revealing to my surprise Erin Samuels!”

“Ashton!” she cried, her face streaked with tears.

“Shut up!” Brad snapped.

Squeezing her eyes and mouth closed, Erin fell silent.

“Good girl.” Brad chuckled, “No for girl number two, Max, would you do us the honor of revealing her please?”

Nodding, a second Wanted band member stepped forward and grabbing the top of the sack ripped it off to reveal Charlie.

“Charlie!” Luke shouted.

“Luke!” she sobbed, “I’m so sorry! I love you so! So! Much!”

“I love you too!” he replied, “Don’t worry I’m going to get us out of here.”

“Aww, that is so cute.” Connor laughed.

“Isn’t it?” Tristan chuckled, causing the knife to scrape painfully against my throat.

“Alright, alright enough chit chat.” Brad snapped, “Nathan! Reveal to us the identity of girl number three.”

Looking as if he were there against his will, the smallest of the band members shuffled forward, and grabbing the sack slowly pulled it off to reveal, to my utter horror and dismay, Destiny.

“Surprised!” Brad laughed.

“Destiny!” I whispered.

“Ashton!” she whimpered.

“How the hell did you get her?” Luke demanded.

“You’d be surprised how easy it was.” Brad laughed, crossing over to her and twirling a strand of her hair around on his finger.

“Don’t touch her!” I shouted.

“Shut up!” Tristan warned, pressing the knife, harder against my neck.

“As I was saying,” Brad chuckled, “It’s amazing how easy it is to kidnap someone when you have an accomplice working on the inside.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” I demanded, “Who’s working for you?”

Smirking, Brad, looked over his shoulder, to a chair which was facing away from us in the corner, “Oh Mr. Accomplice.”

Slowly the chair turned around and slowly every breath of air left my lungs, my mind reeling with disbelief at the sight of Calum.

“Calum?” Luke whispered, “He… you… no… no, you wouldn’t. You didn’t…… You wouldn’t do that.”

“He, you, yes, yes, he did.” Brad spat.

“Why?” I asked softly.

“I’m sorry!” Calum sobbed, his eyes puffy and red, “He made me! He said he’d kill my family I didn’t know anyone would get hurt, he told me he just wanted to lure you here, I had no idea this is what he had planned! I never would have lis…..”

“Someone shut him up.” Brad sighed, rolling his eyes.

Smirking, Connor crossed over to Calum, who didn’t even put up a fight, as he was forced onto his knees and his hands tied behind his back.

“Well, this is even more entertaining than I thought.” Brad laughed, “Shall we find out who is beneath the finally sack?”

“Fuck you.” I spat.

“No thanks,” he chuckled, “I’m not into the pein. Siva, who is under sack number four?”

Smirking, Siva walked up to the fourth girl and ripped off the burlap sack over her head, and in that moment I swear my heart stopped, because there, crying her eyes out, looking beyond terrified was Lauren.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

64.8K 2.4K 37
Zayn send you a DM.