Rain || BTS x Child reader

By KittyBlossomCB

"The rain brought me sadness, but my happiness was you." One cold rainy night, a baby was left at someones do... More

โ€ขยฐใƒป ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ๐••๐•ฆ๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ใƒปยฐโ€ข
||Prologue||
2| Adoration
3| I'll save you
4| Keep you safe
5| Curious
6| I miss them
7| Sick
8| Sneakily
9| Hurt in Two Ways
10| a Trip to the 'Food' Bank
11| Halloween
12| Her First Sleepover
13| Phone Call
14| Kookie's Strangeness
15| Operation: Catch the guy
16| Operation.. Gone wrong!
17| For me?
18| All Of Me
19| True Form
20| His Reason
21| Close My Eyes
22| Not Really A Secret
23| Too Close
Extra|~ Jungkook
24| New Years' Troubles
Author's Note
25| First Class
26| Gazes
27| Crash
28| Jaemin
29| Only The Beginning
30| Him
31| As a Group
32| Fire [Part 1]
33| Mask [Part 2]
34| It Burns
35| Explanation
36| Sweets
A Big Thank You (Read pls)
37| Meeting
IM CRYING RN (Pls read!!)
Special|~ 100k!?
38| Transfer Student
39| Tears
1.05K FOLLOWERS!?
40| The Past
41| No Control
42| After Effects
43| "Surprise, Surprise?"
44| Hurtful Truth
Author's Note
45| Friends?
IDEAS BOARD~
Special|~ Valentine's Day
Important Author's Note
Hello Again
46| Away
47| Panic
48| On a Hunt
Author's Note About The '100k Special'
Q&A for 200k
49| Staying Over
50| Sleeping Over
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 1)
Special|~ The 200k Q&A (pt. 2)
Special|~ Yoongi's B-Day
51| Something New
Story Time!
52| A Push in the Wrong Way
53| A Little Suspicous
54| Angel
Author's Note
55| Addictive
56| His Pain
57| Bullies
58| Crimson
59| Possible
60| White Walls
61| Starve
62| Power
Thank you <3
63| Fake Smile
64| Strange
Check out these books!
65| I'll Love You Forever
66| Don't Leave Me
Holy- 500k?!
Special|~ 500k
67| Fear and Trust
68| Too Much
69| Their Disbelief
70| Can I..
71| Her Light
72| Glow
73| Happy
74| Give In
75| Contents
76| Tired
Not an Update
77| Do It
78| Spade
79| Grateful
80| Heartbeat
81| Plans
Special|~ Happy Kookie Day
82| Watch Out
83| Nothing
84| Strawberry Daze
Special|~ Spinoff
Special|~ Spinoff pt.2
Special|~ Spinoff pt.3
85| I Think It's Love
86| Something's Off
87| Red Feeling
88| Broken
89| Tricks for the Weak
90| Sudden Visit
Author's Note
91| Threat
92| A Mistake
93| The Big Reveal
A/N : A Little Something
A/N : So close!!
โ€ขโ€ข 1 MILLION Q&A โ€ขโ€ข
94| Heartfelt
95| Acceptance
96| April
A/N : Make a vote.
97| Shard
Family Photobook
A/N : Birthday Wishes
98| Odd Encounter
99| The Concert
100| The Concert (pt.2)
101| The Concert (pt.3)
102| Waking Up
103| Missing Him
104| Kiss Me
I'm sorry.
I'm back!

1| Hyung! [edited]

50.4K 1.9K 1.9K
By KittyBlossomCB

     IT was Friday night.  The wind was cold and the rain was pouring endlessly as if it would never cease. It was summer, soon to be autumn. Everyone in the neighbourhood was either asleep or doing their night shifts if they had them. But one house stayed awake, that house being Apartment 903.

     "Hyung~ please share with me."

     "Nah, you can starve."

     "But hyung~"

     "Ugh, fine. But remember that you are more than capable of getting your own food."

     The two brothers sat down on their comfy couch, sharing a bag of chips as they watched the lastest TV dramas, although they didn't watch them all as often, they found them quite interesting.  The room was quiet, but not at all uncomfortable for the two.

     "Hey hyungs," a voice said, appearing from the bottom of the stairs.

     "Hey, Jungkook, where ya' goin'?" one of the hyungs questioned, not tearing his eyes from the lit-up screen as if he had eyes in the back of his head.

     "Just outside,"  the younger simply replied, hands in the pockets of his dark jeans.

     The oldest of the trio gave Jungkook an incredulous look.  He wondered why the youngest would want to go out in the pouring rain, it seemed kind of odd.  He sighed and turned off the television, earning a groan from the other brother as he pouted at the sudden loss of entertainment.

     "You're going out in this weather?"  questioned the eldest.

     Jungkook shrugged, indifferent.  "So what? A little rain wouldn't hurt me."

     "Jungkook."

     "Come on~  I'm not walking in it for goodness' sake.  I'm just breathing in the fresh air,"  he said with a chuckle.

     "Oh. You could've said that first."  The eldest frowned, feeling stupid for prodding at something he completely misunderstood.  He sighed and turned the TV back on, instantly gaining the attention of the chip-eating monster sitting beside him.

     Jungkook rolled his eyes and opened the front door, stepping out onto the covered steps and sighing at the comforting sound of raindrops pounding on the ground.  He took in a deep breath, a content smile adorning his lips. 

     'This is nice.'

     After a few seconds of standing, the young male turned around to go back inside, having already had his "fresh air" taken.  It was then that his ears picked up on the faint sound of crying, which was covered up heavily before by the loud rain. 

     'What the?'

     He quickly sniffed the air, realizing that whatever was creating that noise was right in front of him, or you could say "right under his nose".  He slowly looked down, thinking it was some sort of animal, only to be taken aback by the sight of a small, shivering baby in an old basket, the ones with handles for laundry, crying out desperately into the air for help.

     'A... a baby?!'

     The younger only knew one thing at that moment: he had to tell his hyungs.

     "Jin-hyung!"  Jungkook yelled as he ran back inside, his abnormal speed helping him get to his thing fast.  His eyes wandered down to look at Seokjin, the eldest of the house, his face paler than a sheet of paper.

     "What?"  Seokjin laughed.  "Seen a ghost?"  he teased, taking another chip out of the bag and popping it into his mouth.

    "No! It's worse!" Jungkook pleaded, confusion and seriousness swirling in his dark brown eyes as he glanced at the front door.

     The eldest noticed the strange expression Jungkook had and decided to listen to him, just this once.  "Okay, what is it?"

     "It's... it's a baby,"  Jungkook mumbled.

     "You gotta be kidding me. Stop pulling my leg." Seokjin gave a light chuckle before eating another chip, definitely not believing the youngest one bit.

     Jungkook frowned, feeling displeased that his hyung wouldn't believe him.  But he was right to act that way.  Who would come inside, scared as ever, after seeing a baby?  And then claiming there's one outside?  He understood why Seokjin laughed it off. 

     "I'm not joking, I swear,"  Jungkook said.  "Come see for yourselves!"

Seokjin sighed and pushed himself off of the comfortable couch, Jimin, who was the one sitting beside him, got up as well to follow the eldest in curiosity.  The two didn't know what was coming.  They had no idea that a baby—an actual living, breathing, human baby—would be sitting right outside their door, crying their eyes out.

     "A baby?!" the two said in unison, the eldest stepping back a little in shock. 

     Jungkook glared at them as he held his hand out to point at the wailing child.  "See?  I told you so."

     "What... what will we do with it?"  Jimin asked, feeling unsure about this whole situation.  But, despite feeling that way, he leaned down and picked up the baby, holding it close in his arms.

     "...It's a girl," Seokjin mumbled after a few seconds of analyzing the child from afar.  He gave the other two a certain look, one that said much more than a couple of words ever could.

     Jungkook gave a quick nod.  "I'll go get them."

     The rest of the family, who were all doing their own things before Jungkook found the baby, had appeared downstairs in a matter of seconds.  Half of them wanted to know what's wrong, and the other half, well, just one actually, wanted to go back to sleep.

     Seokjin explained to all of them what just happened.  Then, with a bit of effort, encouraged Jimin to show them the baby.  Multiple eyes were blown wide with a mixture of fear, shock and slight adoration, just a little, after seeing the baby.  The eldest tried to calm them down before they all started to freak out.

     "You found a human baby? Why didn't you just leave it out there?"  Namjoon exclaimed, glaring at the crying child in Jimin's arms.

     "Namjoon-ah!  Don't be so rude.  Remember how we're trying to fit in with humans?" Jin reminded, scolding the younger for ever saying such a thing.

     "Sorry," Namjoon replied.

     Everyone glared at Namjoon since he forgot that they were trying to be like humans.  They want to live without fear and ridicule from others.  The best way to do that is for them to "fit in" with the human society, and be like them as much as they possibly can.

     "So, what do we do with this... this human thing?"

     Everyone turned to look at the quiet one who just spoke for the first time since, well, since he was called down here. They didn't need to say a word because they all thought of the same thing Yoongi was just thinking.

     "For goodness' sake, don't you learn?  It's a baby, Yoongi.  A baby!"  Seokjin groaned as he rubbed his temple with his hand.  He stared at the floor, thinking deeply for a short moment.

     "Same thing."  Yoongi shrugged.  "So, back to what I was saying, what to do we do with it?" 

     Seokjin groaned in frustration for two things, mostly because of Yoongi calling the baby 'human thing' and second was because the baby started wailing again in Jimin's arms.

     Everyone had their own opinions about the infant, and most of them weren't very nice plans.

     "Let's just leave it at someone else's door,"  Namjoon declared.  "Clearly someone got the wrong address."

     "Can't we just give it to someone else and run off?"  Hoseok suggested.  "That's okay, right?"

     Yoongi sighed, still sticking with his idea.  "Like I said, just leave the thing outside. It's definitely not something we can take care of."

     "Come on, guys, have some sympathy! It's a baby, not an animal."  Taehyung frowned, not enjoying the waves of hate and dislike coming off of his brothers as they fought about what to do with the child.

     "Yeah, I get it, but it's a human baby!  What if the head vampire finds out about this, this... this thing!"  Yoongi complained, trying to convince his brothers that the child is something they do not want or need to take care of.  If they simply put the child back outside, then maybe someone else could discover the baby and take it home with them.  He didn't want to put his family in danger just because of a little human.

     "I get it, hyung, I really do. But hey, why don't we just look up on the Internet what to do with a baby that has been left at your door?  Am I the only one who's smart around here?"  Taehyung sighed, shaking his head in disappointment.

     Seokjin just about had enough of all the fighting.  He was going to set things straight.  "Guys, guys, guys! Stop it. I know you all—well, most of you—have great ideas and opinions, but I think Taehyung-ah's idea works best."  After his little speech, everyone's eyes darted to the second youngest.

     Taehyung smiled in thanks, holding one of his hands up to his heart. "Really, hyung? I knew I was smart."

     "Not when you tried to fix the TV instead of calling someone to do it for you," Jungkook decided to add in, laughing under his breath at his brother's stupidity.

     "Oh be quiet Kookie, that TV was broken in the first place. It never had Netflix!"

     "For goodness' sake..." Seokjin grumbled, his anger and irritation at the two, and the current situation, slightly increasing.  "Can't you all just be quiet for one minute?!"  he shouted in frustration.

     "S-sorry, hyung,"  Taehyung and Jungkook muttered, zipping their mouths shut as to make up for getting their hyung mad.

     The eldest sighed.  "Let's just look it up online."

     "Okay, so after some researching, I found that there is this thing called Foster Care, and that's where we can leave the baby,"  Seokjin carefully explained, earning nods from everyone else in the room.

     "So, are we gonna return it or what?" Namjoon interrupted, breaking the still silence in the room.

     "Well... sadly we cannot,"  Seokjin responded. 

     Namjoon gave him a questionable look as he opened his mouth once again.  "What, why? But you just said—"

     "Yes, I know what I just said, Namjoon-ah." Seokjin shook his head and pointed his finger at the window.  "The Foster Care thingy is closed at the moment. We have to wait until three o'clock tomorrow, sadly."

     "Three in the morning?"  Namjoon inquired.

     Seokjin shook his head again.  "Nope.  It's gotta be three in the afternoon."

     "Great, just great!" Namjoon exclaimed, frustrated.  He leaned back on the couch he was sitting on, his leg bouncing impatiently.

     "We can't have a baby here, not with Jungkook-ah present," Hoseok whispered to the eldest.  Seokjin nodded in understanding, but he continued to speak afterwards.

     "Hey, I understand you are all frustrated or confused, but I need you to understand me too.  This is a baby, think of it as one of our kind, would you want it outside, in the cold rain, crying for warmth or something to drink?" Seokjin asked, tapping his foot on the ground.  He knew he was gonna get the answers he wanted out of them.

     "No,"  Taehyung immediately replied.

     "No...,"  Namjoon sighed in defeat.

     "Yeah, no,"  Hoseok said.

     "Not really...,"  Yoongi mumbled.

     "Doesn't sound right."  Jungkook shook his head.

      "Nope,"  Jimin said.

     Seokjin smiled for a split second, proud that he got the correct answers, before turning serious again.  "Well, there you go. It's only one night guys. This baby will be gone by three o'clock in the afternoon, I promise. Now everyone go to bed," he ordered, instantly hearing small whines from the youngest as everyone else went off to their rooms.

"Awwwwww, but hyung!" Jungkook complained.

     "Jungkook-ah, don't fight with me.  You're lucky I'm letting you play video games in this house,"  Jin warned, crossing his arms over his chest.

     "Ughhhhh, fine!"

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
Hello, my lovelies!  Future author here.  I just finished editing this whole mess of a chapter.  I feel bad for those who have already seen the old one first (it's literally the first thing they will see after reading the prologue), and since it's the very first chapter I published on Rain, it was bound to be bad.  Grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, not using punctuation correctly, wrong place for capitalization and all that jazz.  It was terrible trying to edit this.  But I hope I did well!  Now any new readers that read this can get a sense of my actual writing style rather than my mess of words back then.  What was with the gap after each paragraph/dialogue?  I don't understand.  Anyway, sorry for taking up your time by reading this unnecessarily long author's note.  Please have a good day/night and take care of yourselves!

[Edited on November 8th of 2020.  Definitely didn't do this from 12-2 a.m...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.5K 23
แฏฝ๏ธŽ๐”ผ๐••๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐••แฏฝ๏ธŽ "Y/N-ah, don't leave" I said while begging. It's our fault. "Please don't leave us behind" Jungkook said wh...
471 98 18
Before starting to read this, you should read the first book here https://www.wattpad.com/story/288765478-chance-to-love ยซI'm so tired, Jimin. I onl...
5.4K 191 17
| ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY TUMBLR | @sunshine-and-bangtan Jimin, a vampire who is apart of a small gang of local vampires (aka the Bangtan Boy's or B...
35.2K 998 52
VAMPIRExMAFIA WILL THIS STORY END HAPPILY WHEN JIMIN GETS BIT... I had a happy life, I was Feeling Just Fine then it went wrong.... My life was build...