Behind Closed Doors ((One Dir...

By 223NiallandMe

Katie and Charlotte were two normal girls... Until they were chosen to go to Hill Heights secondary school. N... More

Behind Closed Doors
Hill Heights Secondary School
Smiles and Timetables!
PE and Drama!
Sneeking in!
Spin the bottle!
YOUR STALKER!
Band Meeting!
The Video
A plate of carrots please!
A cute wake-up note and Music
Detention...
Jenjen
Sorry, we lost track of time!
Charlotte's being a bitch..
Par-tay!
BANG!
F*ck that hurts!
I have to tell you guys something...
A/N - If this works...
Going Home
Thought you were ditching me.
The Letter!
Just Relax.
Spa Time
Sex on The Beach
The Tour Got Cancelled!
Dating?
Good news never lasts long.
Many More Tears.
The First Scan
Epologe 1
Eplologe 2

Just help me contact her.

222 2 6
By 223NiallandMe

Chapter 20

** Louis' POV **

I walked into my first period I had to teach, not necessarily looking the happiest because 1) Katie's mad and she's in the class and 2) I'm tired. I looked up and scanned my eyes around the room, realising Katie isn't in here.

I set the class some work to do, before emailing the other boys to ask if they'd seen her... Everyone replied no, but Harry said that Charlotte looked worried and upset in class so maybe that has something to do with it.

The lesson dragged on but as soon as the bell went I quickly escaped the lesson. As it was break, I wondered around the school to charlottes dorm, to hear quiet sobs.

"Charlotte, what's wrong?" I asked her whilst walking into the dorm noticing that all of Katie's stuff was gone.

"K-Katie, she's g-gone" she stuttered before silently sobbing into her hands.

"Oh, maybe she misses home?" I questioned, trying to convince myself that this wasn't really happening.

"NO, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AT HER HOUSE AND IM SCARED FOR HER LIFE" she yelled, starting to get angry.

"Woah, calm down, what's up?"

"Katie hasn't got the best life at home, she hasn't necessarily got the best relationship with her mum, yeah, sometimes it's okay.. But others they are just screaming at each other. That's not the worst, her dad he's horrible. He h-hits her, and p-punches her and, h-he r-r-rapes her" she stuttered before braking out into another sobbing fit. Meanwhile I stood there shocked. This is my fault.

"I never knew, this is all my fault, she wouldn't have gone home if it wasn't for me, we need to do something"

"I know that, but this man, he's capable of murder, he could kill us or even worse Katie"

"Well what should we do! I can't leave her there!" I started to panic my mind going wild.

"Just help me contact her." She started to even out her breathing. "You have access to her student profile? That should have all her contact numbers." Charlotte wiped her eyes and took a few deep breaths.

"Yeah. I have classes for the rest of the day though. Could you come my class after school?" I asked her. 

** Charlotte's POV **

"Sure. I have science. Would you walk me?" I asked him I just don't want to be alone right now knowing what is probably happening to Katie right now. 

Being with Liam will help even though he can't properly be with me when were around the rest of the students.. 

Thats the only thing I don't like about this relationship. No one knows about me and Liam dating so they hit on Liam the whole time and I really can't be doing with that right now.

"Sure. I'm not sure how you can ever want to go to lessons knowing what could be going on with Katie." Louis signed as I heaved myself up off the bed and towards the door.

"Well if I don't keep my mind off it I will just be sat crying." In my head finishing off the sentence. 'and wanting to put myself through the pain she must be put through.'

We continued talking until we got to Liam's class. There was a few people waiting to be called in but I couldn't wait, I had to see him.

"Louis, why is she going in there? Were not allowed in yet!" Amelia the bitch asked.

"She needs to see him quickly. This is more important than anything you could need him for." Louis sassed and she put her middle finger up to him. I walked into the class at that point but I could still hear Lou shout at her.

Liam looked over towards me from his desk.

"Charlotte? What's up?" He asked casually but then he looked closer. "What's up baby girl?" He asked again rushing over to me.

When his arms were wrapped around me that's when I lost it. I started to cry for what felt like the billionth time today.

"What's happened? Baby look at me." I took my head off of his shoulder and looked up into his deep brown eyes that now looked a bit glassy. Like he could feel how much pain I was in.

"C-could you ask Louis to t-tell you. It h-urts to say it." I stammered and he nodded.

"Jump up?" He asked and I did. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso so he could carry me over to his desk. Shh-ing me the whole time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!

Before I start with the A/N... SOPHIA SMITH FOLLOWS ME ON TWITTER AND HAS RTED ME 4/5 TIMES!!!! GO CHECK IF YOU DON'T BELIEF ME @lottie_2801

Now I have got the fangirling out the way!

I hope everyone like the chapter! My amazing friend Katie wrote about half of this chapter! Does anyone know how I can like add a writer? I want to add her onto it...

If you can't I will just dedicate every chapter she writes / helps with to her.

Plus I have finally thought of an ending! I won't tell anyone but Katie knows and she likes it! Its a bit dramatic but I think it works! :)

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 1.8K 36
Ashley, Kat, and their three friends were just normal fangirl's, until one day they had the chance of a lifetime when their private all girls school...
213K 8.1K 86
Astrid Taylor is a 18-year-old college student who is passionate about One Direction. After having the opportunity of staying at the same hotel as he...
630K 10.8K 69
Harry Styles is one of the students at Austin L High school , but he isn't like everyone else, he kind of runs the school, well he and his four mates...
1K 55 33
Music is her everything and she has her future all planned. She will stop at nothing to go to the school of her dreams but will the perfect boy get i...