Adopted by One Direction (1D...

By Lous_Carrot

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be adopted by someone famous? Wouldn't it be different to be... More

Adopted by One Direction (1D FanFic)
The first kiss
Night Styles
No, you look perfect
The one and only!
Could be a guy for all we know
Mahones Girl
Fate will tell
Wake me up more often boys
He is nicer in person
Em Language
Operation Badass
Let the games began
May the odds be ever in you favor
Paybacks a Bitch
Date gone wrong
What is Sex mommy?
Suprise Suprise
Danille what?!?!
20
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
PLEASE READ!

Chapter Twenty Three

1.6K 36 5
By Lous_Carrot

Liam Payne

" Danielle, its been two weeks! Two freaking weeks- no phone calls. No texts, no nothing." I cried, running my hands through my hair. I haven't seen Emily since the incident over dinner a couple weeks ago. The last text she sent me was a brief, ' I'm alright. I'll be home soon, just at a close friends house'.

I have forgiven Louis- As he is probley the one taking it harder then the rest of us. I don't blame him, I would feel like crap too if I said and did that to Danielle.

" Babe.. I love Emily too, she is like my daughter. She did feel really bad that Louis said that, maybe she needed a break. She is a young independent woman, So I know she won't make any decisions she'll regret later." Danielle assured, wrapping her arms around me.

" I'm going to check Louis babe." I said, pecking her soft lips before walking towards Louis's room. I heard soft weeping inside, and made me even feel a little sad for him.

He does love her- Maybe has a hard time showing that, but he did prove it.

" Louis. Its me Liam.." I said through the door, knocking on it. I heard him unlock the door, before pulling me into a hug.

" I don't know what to tell you." I said honestly, as he cried on my shoulder.

" I messed up." He whispered.

" You did more than mess up. But, I see the way she looks at you.. She does love you too Lou. Go fight for her." I said, as we pulled apart. He thought for a second.

" She said she was at a friends house." I told him, before walking out of his room to see Dani. I hope he does fix this.

Emily Payne

" That was the funniest movie I have ever seen!" I exclaimed, as set my head on Austins shoulder. We were watching a movie called What Happens in Vegas.

This is this first time I wasn't occupied thinking about Louis. I feel bad that I didn't even text or call any of the lads. I was only planning on staying here for a week, but Its been two and a half weeks.

" Well, my mother loves that movie." Austin chuckled, intertwining our hands together. Let me catch you up, Austin has only one bedroom. So I offered to grab the couch. but he insisted that I could sleep with him on the huge bed he has.

I was a little sceptical at the begging, but I soon got used to the way he wraps his arms around me, cuddling.

"Well your mother has great taste." I smiled. He stared at me for awhile, as his eyes flickered down to my lips and back to meet my eyes. Asking for permission.

Soon, his eyes fluttered closed leaning down as I did the same. I'm not really an expert- As I have only kissed two guys. But, at the same time Austin didn't care that I wasn't experienced.

It felt like he only likes me because I'm me.

" Emily!" I heard a voice say, slamming the front door. I know that voice from anywhere- Louis. I pushed away from Austin, meeting the eyes of a very angry lad.

" You." He yelled, staring at Austin. " Get a way from her."

" You can't tell me what to do. I can do whatever I want too." Austin pointed out, scooting closer to me. I stayed silent.

" Emily? Are you serious! You came running to Austin, when he already has a girlfriend?" Louis asked bewildered.

" He doesn't have a girlfriend. Right Austin?" I said, looking over to a pale boy. His sorrow eyes met mine, conferring that I was played.

" Oh. Who is she?" I said silently.

" Selena Gomez." Louis informed, sticking a hand out for me to grab. I thought before accepting the hand, as he pulled me out of the house I haven't left.

For clothes, I was borrowing Austins sister clothes she apparently left behind when she came to visit. Now I know, it was Selena's clothes. I slumped into the passengers side, not uttering one word.

" I'm sorry.. I truly am. But I told the boys a confession I didn't tell you." He said, lifting my chin around to face him.

" I was mad because-" He started to say.

" I ready know you were mad. Why though?" I interrupted.

" Because... Because Emily Payne I love you." He whispered the last part, as I felt my whole body go numb.

Louis Tomlinson

" Really?" She managed to squeak out. I nodded, staring into her blue eyes.

" I always had a thing for you Louis. I tried showing it- But it always seemed you never even thought of me as that. It felt like I was some little sister to you. Then when Summer..." she said, staring down.

She didn't have to finish, because I know where she was headed.

I didn't know what to say; So I kissed her. She didn't move, so I was going to pull away, in till she wrapped her arms around my shoulder, pushing my head closer to hers.

" Em?" I breathed out, as I rested my forehead on hers.

" Hm?" She asked, her eyes closed.

" Will you be my lovely girlfriend?" I asked, as we stared into each others eyes.

" Why mister Louis. I would love to be your girlfriend." She said, as her lips connected with mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.4K 34
Excerpt From Chapter 8: "I swear, she's such a pain in the ass," says Harry. That's when I had it. "You know what? You boys don't understand anything...
100K 510 45
Hey! So when Im bored I like to think of random things. Like, what if I was 1D's little sister?! I think that would be pretty awesome! In this book y...
5.1M 111K 34
{book 1 of the Adopted By Elounor series} Alex had no idea that when she entered a contest to spend a day with Louis Tomlinson and his girlfriend...
81.9K 1.1K 18
Emily Wilson. Only four years old, with eyes bluer than the sky, that shined bright with life and happiness, and hair yellower than the sun. She had...