You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 35

4.8K 258 129
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

For those who know how I write, here is the beginning of Pring's POV which shows exactly how crazy she really is.  

Mr. Wijitan POV (Pring's father)

Okay, I don't know what happened but all of a sudden, my top two choices for funding refuse and how did they know that I'm working with Mr. Kongthanin about an arranged marriage for our children. I don't know what is going on, but it didn't take long for the word to get around that the top two most powerful men in the country turned down my request for funding. Even though it appears that they turned me down for personal reasons, all the other powerful men in the country followed their example and even some of the people that had previously pledged funding for the new company have backed out. Now, I don't have any funding unless I want to use my own money, but I don't want to use that much of my own money for these projects. I don't know what I'm going to do. Am I going to have to go out of the country to try and find my funding for these projects?

I'm still not going to give up my deal with Mr. Kongthanin about the arranged marriage with his son and my daughter. Plus, the two men who told me to stop it don't have any daughters, so I don't know what they are trying to do. Why would they even care about an arranged marriage for my daughter and Mr. Kongthanin's son?

I sigh deeply as I look down at the paperwork regarding my two projects. What are my options now? I don't really know but I'm sure that I still have some options. Now, what can they be.

I continue to look through my contacts and I look through some of my past projects to see if there is anyone that I can contact. After trying to get some positive response from them and getting turned down before I can even open my mouth, I'm at a complete lose. I knew that those two families were powerful, and they are often referred to as the most powerful in Thailand, but I didn't think that they had this kind of influence. This is the first time that I've dealt with them on any project and my friend, that worked to get me the appointments, told me to not blow it. Well, I guess I can safely say that I blew it before I ever entered the room. I still don't understand how though.

I need to get some answers. I quickly grab my phone and I dial my friend who got me the appointments.

Ring...ring...ring...ring...

"Hey, how's it going? Did they agree to be an investor for your project?" My friend's cheery voice doesn't indicate any sign that he is aware of what has gone on today. Oh, I forgot. He is currently out of the country on business.

I sigh and calmly ask, "Well, it didn't go so well. I need to ask you a question. Are both these men against using their family to improve their businesses?"

My friend immediately screams, "WHAT DID YOU DO? THEY BOTH HAVE VERY HIGH MORALS AND THEY WOULD NEVER AGREE TO USE THEIR FAMILIES TO GET AHEAD IN THE BUSINESS WORLD!!!"

Okay, this kind of answers my question but I hope he knows what I can do to fix this.

I slowly reply, "Well, they sort of found out that I'm working with Mr. Kongthanin on an arranged marriage between my daughter and his son which is to benefit him with his hospital and to give my daughter want she desperately wants. Both men pretty much bluntly told me that they would not consider investing any money with me on any project as long as I try to keep this arranged marriage between the families. What are my options? I have tried all my other investors and once they heard that I was rejected by both Mr. Panitchayasawad and Mr. Dechapayna, they all refused to invest, too."

My friend slowly hisses, "Oh, that isn't the only thing that you will lose. I expect your wife will be really pissed off soon because I'm sure that your name along with Mr. Kongthanin's name has been pulled from all the upcoming social events. You better brace yourself for a hard time for your companies, too. Once word gets around about what you are trying to do and that both Mr. Panitchayasawad and Mr. Dechapayna are against you, most of the other powerful people in the country will be too. If I had known what you were doing I wouldn't have even tried to get you appointments with those two. They are very family-oriented men, especially Mr. Panitchayasawad after losing his first wife and ruining his relationship with his own son. They would never ever agree to anything like an arranged marriage. If I'm correct Mr. Kongthanin's son doesn't want anything to do with this arranged marriage and I wouldn't be surprised that those two men know about the son's resistance to it. Your only option if you want the projects to continue to move forward is to do exactly what they request and end this arranged marriage thing."

I can't believe what I'm hearing. It can't be that bad. Can it? Wait. Suddenly a question pops into my head.

"Hey, how would you know that Mr. Kongthanin's son is against the arranged marriage?"

My friend chuckles. "Oh, so now you want to know how I'm familiar with those men and how I got you appointments with them. I don't know if I should tell you since you didn't care before. I will tell you this. Those two men have teamed up again and have declared war on you. For now, I would prefer that you didn't mention that we know each other or that we are friends. Okay. I don't want to be dragged down with you and if you think that they don't have the power to do that, I'm here to tell you that you are totally wrong. They can, and I have a hunch that they will take you down. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to teach your daughter a lesson too. Before prepared. It isn't going to be pleasant. I got to go. Bye."

Before I can say anything else, my friend is gone, and he has ended the phone call. I'm still in shock a little. I am usually the most powerful person when I'm in a group, but it appears that I have just met two people 10 times more powerful, or maybe even 100 times more powerful than me. Is this even possible. Well, I guess I will find out soon.

I would have never dreamt that these two men could shut down all my potential investors with a flip of their wrists. I guess my only option now is to go out of the country for my funding. Hopefully I can call on some of my old foreign contacts and see if they have anyone that is willing to help me. I'm not going to give up on my daughter's happiness that easy.

I am sort of bothered by what my friend said. He thinks that Mr. Kongthanin didn't tell his son and that his son is against this. If that is the case, he will fight his father and he will not be happy married to my daughter. However, I want my daughter to be happy and she will only be happy married to Phana. I don't know why but that is what she says. I have tried to convince her that there are so many men out there and that she shouldn't be so focused on just one boy, but she just refuses to listen. She keeps telling me that he is the only one for her.

Should I give up her happiness to do the business deal? Who says that she will be happy married to a man that I'm getting the impression doesn't want anything to do with her? Can she be happy in a loveless marriage? Can Phana learn to love her?

UGH!!! I don't know what to do.

***

Pring POV

UGH!!! Today was a total bust!!

I only got to see Pha when he first got to the university and during a few of our classes that we have together. But, beyond that, I didn't see him at all.

What is taking my dad so long? Why hasn't he got this arranged marriage thing finalized? I can't wait much longer to have Pha as my husband, and I can't wait until our wedding night. Oh, I have already bought the sexiest black little nightie and I plan on having my way with him. I want him to know exactly what he has been missing out on. He will quickly wish that he had started dating me sooner.

Hopefully, I can get pregnant right away. I want to carry Pha's child. No, our child. That would make everything just perfect. Pha, me and our child or should I say children. Well, I don't want to ruin my gorgeous body with a lot of children but if that is what Pha wants then I'll be happy to do it for him.

Oh, tomorrow, I'm going to ask to get some additional tutoring along with some of the other students in our class. That way, he will talk with me and we will be in the same room. I'll just ignore the other kids in there. They don't deserve to even be in the same room as Pha and me. We are so much higher than those idiots that they only wish that they could be at our level.

As I think about our wedding day, I can't hold back my excitement as I run to my closet and throw open the door. While humming a happy tune, I grab the black garment bag out of the closet and I close the closet door before I hang the black bag on the big hook on the front side of my closet. My fingers slowly glide across the outside of the bag as I mumble to myself, "I wonder what he is going to think of my dress."

As I giggle, I flash imagines in my mind of what I dream our wedding is going to be like. I slowly unzip the garment bag and I push the bag back, so the beautiful white wedding grown is visible. I softly whisper, "Ai'Pha is going to love me in this just as much as I'm going to love him in his tuxedo."

I run through the whole wedding in my mind: the walk down the aisle, the vows, the exchange of rings, and the kissing of Mr. and Mrs. Kongthanin. All of it is picture perfect and Pha is the most handsome man alive while I, of course, am the most beautiful woman alive. We are the most perfect pair.

My mind flashes to the celebration after the wedding but I can't stop my mind from fast forwarding to the wedding night. We go to the honeymoon suite in the most expensive hotel. I slip into my black little nightie and he just slips everything off. Oh, my mouth is watering just thinking about Pha standing naked in front of me.

He will carry me to the bed and we will make love for hours. We will wake up in each other's arms and spend the rest of our lives together. Happily, ever after. We will get jobs at his family's hospital, so we can still be close to each other even while we work. It is going to be perfect. Oh, I nearly forgot. We will buy a gorgeous house close to the hospital.

Now, I just need to have my father finalize the arranged marriage and I will be one step closer to having Pha all to myself. He is going to love me just as much as I love him. 

Posted August 23, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 2.5K 33
"I am sorry Tae, i know i made the wrong decision that day, the day that i rejected you." Beam said while crying "It's just that i am so confused tha...
13K 923 19
⚠️ Warnings: gangs, toxic relationships, violence, murder, traumatic events, trauma, mpreg One day, Kit lost his wallet after a bike ran into him dur...
230K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
Phones By darc

Fanfiction

36.2K 2.2K 11
Ring...ring....ring...ring... A few people glance towards the table. Beam looks down at his phone. However, he doesn't answer it. Pha glances at Bea...