MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summe...

By hemmofanatic

On Wednesdays we wear plaid. More

MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summer}
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Part Forty-One
Part Forty-Two
Part Forty-Three
Part Forty-Four
Part Forty-Five
Part Forty-Six
Part Forty-Seven
Part Forty-Eight
Part Forty-Nine
Part Fifty
Part Fifty-One
Part Fifty-Two
Part Fifty-Three
Part Fifty-Four
Part Fifty-Five
Part Fifty-Six
Part Fifty-Seven
Part Fifty-Eight
Part Fifty-Nine
Part Sixty
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty Four
Sixty-Five
Part Sixty-Six
Part Sixty-Seven
Part Sixty Eight
Part Sixty-Nine
Part Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Part Seventy Three
Part Seventy Four
Part Seventy-Five
Part Seventy-Six
Part Seventy-Seven
Part Seventy-Eight
Part Seventy-Nine
Part Eighty
Part Eighty-One
Part Eighty-Two
Part Eighty-Three
Part Eighty-Four
Part Eighty-Five
Part Eighty-six
Part Eighty-Seven
Part Eighty-Eight
Part Eighty-Nine
Part Ninety
Part Ninety-One
Part Ninety-Two
Part Ninety-Three
Party Ninety-Four
Part Ninety-Five
Part Ninety-Six
Part Ninety-Seven
Part Ninety-Eight
Part Ninety-Nine
Part One Hundred
Part One Hundred And One
Part One Hundred And Two
One Hundred And Three
One Hundred And Four
One Hundred And Five
One Hundred And Six
One Hundred And Seven
Part One Hundred And Eight
Part One Hundred And Nine
Part One Hundred And Ten
One Hundred And Eleven
One Hundred And Twelve
<3
One Hundred And Thirteen
One Hundred And Fourteen
One Hundred And Fifteen
More?

Sixty-One

43.3K 1.2K 1.7K
By hemmofanatic

 “You… you’re pre…preg…gonna have a baby?”

“That’s what pregnant means doesn’t it?” George cried, burying her face in her hands.

“Oh.” I mumbled, “Well, um…. Do you…. Do you know who’s it is?”

“No.” she whispered.

“Seriously Georgia?” I cried, rising to my feet.

Saying nothing, she picked at the hem of her dress.

“What is wrong with you?” I demanded, “You’re mean to my fans! You’re obnoxious, rude, mean, slutty! And now this!”

“I didn’t mean to.” She whimpered.

“Yeah, well, you did.” I snapped, shaking my head and disbelief and starting for the door.

“It’s not my fault!” she sobbed.

“Save it Georgia.” I grumbled, pulling the door open.

“I was raped!”

Stopping dead in my tracks I whirled around to face her, “What?”

“Oh, so now you care?”

“Georgia,” I sighed, slowly crossing back over to where she sat and sliding down the stall to sit beside her.

“I was walking back to your place from Louis’ and these guys, they were driving.”

“Georgia you don’t have to….”

“Then they started following me. I was half a mile away from your house.”

“Georgia please…”

“I guess that’s why I get for looking like a slut huh?”

“You don’t look like a slut.”

“You think I can’t hear you Ashton? You hate me, I know I’m not good enough for you, I’ve always known, I didn’t want you to hate me so I tried to impress you.”

“What do you mean?”

“I haven’t dated anyone. I’m a veterinary student from Maine who was too broke to pay my tuition so I had to drop out. I’ve never been a porn star, my Dad isn’t an orthodontist, he’s a Dental hygienist, my Mom isn’t a child star, she’s a business woman who split when I was three. I eat bread like it’s going out of style, I’m wearing four padded bras, and I love your fans. They’re all, well most of them are so cute and sweet, but I acted like a bitch so they wouldn’t hurt me, I built up a wall you know? It’s stupid, but, Caroline, she warned me about the hate and I…. I knew I wouldn’t be able to handle it, and I needed the money and so, yeah.”

Stunned, I looked over at Georgia seeing her in a completely different light.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered.

“No, I’m sorry.” I sighed, “I judged you and I shouldn’t have.”

Giving me a small smile, Georgia opened her mouth to speak, however instead of words, throw up spewed out, all over my pants.

“Ugh!” I yelped.

“I’m so sorry!” she wailed starting to cry, “You must hate me!”

“No, no, I don’t hate you.” I said breathing through my mouth and trying hard not to look down, “Let’s just get you upstairs to your room okay?”

“Okay.” She sniffed.

Giving her a reassuring smile, I rose to my feet, then held out a hand to help her stand, before sweeping her legs out from beneath her and picking her up.

“Put me down!” she cried.

“Why?” I asked.

“I’m fat!” she replied, “I’ll probably throw out your back.”

“Georgia,” I sighed, exiting the bathroom, and using back hallways and employee elevators to get her up to her room which was across the hall from mine.

After getting the door open, I carried her over to the bed and sat her down.

“Wait here.” I instructed, before jogging back to my room, and changing clothes, throwing my soiled ones in the trash before making my way back to her room, carrying my Lakeshore High, sweatshirt.

“hey.” I greeted, “Arms up.”

Looking confused she raised her arms above her head and I pulled off her puke soaked dress and replaced it with my sweatshirt. I then took off her shoes before pulling back the covers and tucking her into bed.

“Thanks.” She sniffed.

“It’ll be okay Georgia.” I sighed.

“I hope so.” She whispered, a tear rolling down her cheek.

Biting my lip I looked around at the large, dark lonely room.

“Do you… do you want me to stay?”

Looking stunned, Georgia glanced across the room at the partially opened dark closet, “You wouldn’t mind?”

“Not at all.” I replied, peeling off my pants and getting into the other side of the bed.

“Thank you.” She whispered.

Scooting closer to her, I pulled her gently against me, careful to avoid her middle. Resting her head on my chest she took a shaky breath.

“Goodnight Ash.” She murmured.

“Goodnight Georgia.” I replied, kissing the top of her head.

(*0*)

“Are you kidding me?!”

Wincing, I squeezed Georgia’s hand as she flinched next to me.

“Do you have an idea what your irresponsible promiscuity has done?! DO you know what kind of mess you’ve just created! We can get rid of you but that won’t fix the problem! We’d have to banish you to hell to be able to sweep this disaster under the rug!”

“I’m sorry.” Georgia whispered.

“You should have thought of that before you went and got yourself knocked up!”

“Hey!” I cried, scowling up at Caroline, “Ease up.”

“Ashton!” Caroline sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose, “How can I explain this so you can understand, You will have no fans if people think you’re a father! All appeal for you will go out the window!”

“IF they were really my fan they wouldn’t care.”

“Oh my God, this is a disaster! Do you really want to be known as the slut Ashton Irwin dated then mysteriously dumped as soon as she got pregnant! Because I’d rather slit my wrists to be perfectly….”

“Hey!” I cried, “That is enough!”

“Fine.” Caroline sighed, “You know what fine. We can fix this, we can get rid of this mess, I’ll make some calls, get you an under the table abortion….”

“What?”

“No!” I cried, “She’s not getting an abortion.”

“Why ever not?”

“Because she doesn’t want one and it’s her baby, not yours.”

Pinching the bridge of her nose Caroline sighed, “I know that such big matters have struggle penetrating the minds of children…..”

“We’re twenty.” I spat.

“But!” Caroline continued, “This will ruin you.”

“I don’t care,” I snapped, “I’d rather go home and work at Target or something, and do the right thing, then live the rest of my life knowing I made an innocent girl kill her baby! Who knows, maybe her kid will be president, or win a Nobel prize, or start the next huge band, or save endangered Orangutans!”

“I highly doubt it, Ashton, look at its mother.”

“Abraham Lincoln was born in a log cabin!” I cried, “Oprah was born downright poor now she could buy you, and everyone else in this building!”

Looking annoyed Caroline, laughed humorlessly, “Well then Mr. Irwin, what do you propose we do? Even if we end your relationship people will put two and two together.”

“Then we won’t end it.” I replied.

“What?” Caroline and Georgia asked in unison.

“You heard me.” I replied, “We’ll keep pretending she’s my girlfriend, she doesn’t have anywhere to go anyway, she’s better off with me.”

“And then what?” Caroline snapped, “You’ll live the rest of your life with her, raising a baby that isn’t yours?”

“No,” I spat, “We’ll tell the truth.”

“I suppose that could work.” Caroline said slowly, “Ashton Irwin’s girlfriend cheats on him, gets knocked up yet he stays. That is genius!”

“She didn’t cheat on me.” I snapped.

“Well she didn’t impregnate herself Ashton, and you’re both calming you haven’t done anything so how would you like to explain this, is she expecting the next Messiah?”

Sighing, I massaged my temples.

“Are you okay?” Georgia whispered.

“No.” I sighed.

“Well?” Caroline demanded, “Was she probed up the butt by an alien? What story are you going with here?”

Biting my lip I looked over at Georgia silently asking if I could tell Caroline the truth, sighing, she nodded.

And so I told Caroline, who stared back at me as icily as ever, for once, completely silent.

“Well?” I asked, after a good two minutes of silence.

“This is great!” Caroline shrieked.

“What?” I demanded.

“This makes you both look like the victim!” She cried, “Poor Ashton and his girlfriend, their youth stolen from them by some maniac in the streets! Oh my God why didn’t you tell me this was the case from the start! This will boost sales, increase views on everything! We can arrange a whole press junket, this is great!”

“What?” I cried, feeling sick, “How is what happened to Georgia a good thing.”

“No one will think of her as a whore now.” Caroline explained in a duh tone, “They’ll go from hating her to rooting for her in an instant! And as for you Georiga, ditch the slutty clothes, loose the tan, and starting acting sad.”

“What?” I demanded.

“Act like that other girl Ashton was with before you, what was her name, Diana, Delilah, Darcy?

“Destiny.” I mumbled.

“Yes!” Caroline cried, “Act like Destiny!”

“But I thought you said I couldn’t be with Destiny for that exact reason!” I cried.

“Times change sweetheart.” Caroline replied, starting for the door, “It’s really too bad it couldn’t be Destiny that’s knocked up, but anyway, this will have to work.”

And then she was gone, sauntering out the door letting it slam behind her.

“Shit.” I muttered.

“Are you okay?” Georgia whispered.

“Do you want an honest answer?”

“No, please lie to me Ash, that’s why I asked.”

Sighing I shook my head, “How did we end up here?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 135 44
--"I don't think I've ever had friends like you guys."--
1K 63 28
314K 5.1K 89
Luke Hemmings Michael Clifford Calum Hood Ashton Irwin + Harry Styles Liam Payne Niall Horan Louis Tomlinson And Zayn Malik