MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summe...

By hemmofanatic

On Wednesdays we wear plaid. More

MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summer}
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Part Forty-One
Part Forty-Two
Part Forty-Three
Part Forty-Four
Part Forty-Five
Part Forty-Six
Part Forty-Seven
Part Forty-Eight
Part Forty-Nine
Part Fifty
Part Fifty-One
Part Fifty-Two
Part Fifty-Three
Part Fifty-Four
Part Fifty-Five
Part Fifty-Six
Part Fifty-Seven
Part Fifty-Nine
Part Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty Four
Sixty-Five
Part Sixty-Six
Part Sixty-Seven
Part Sixty Eight
Part Sixty-Nine
Part Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Part Seventy Three
Part Seventy Four
Part Seventy-Five
Part Seventy-Six
Part Seventy-Seven
Part Seventy-Eight
Part Seventy-Nine
Part Eighty
Part Eighty-One
Part Eighty-Two
Part Eighty-Three
Part Eighty-Four
Part Eighty-Five
Part Eighty-six
Part Eighty-Seven
Part Eighty-Eight
Part Eighty-Nine
Part Ninety
Part Ninety-One
Part Ninety-Two
Part Ninety-Three
Party Ninety-Four
Part Ninety-Five
Part Ninety-Six
Part Ninety-Seven
Part Ninety-Eight
Part Ninety-Nine
Part One Hundred
Part One Hundred And One
Part One Hundred And Two
One Hundred And Three
One Hundred And Four
One Hundred And Five
One Hundred And Six
One Hundred And Seven
Part One Hundred And Eight
Part One Hundred And Nine
Part One Hundred And Ten
One Hundred And Eleven
One Hundred And Twelve
<3
One Hundred And Thirteen
One Hundred And Fourteen
One Hundred And Fifteen
More?

Part Fifty-Eight

46.6K 1.2K 2.3K
By hemmofanatic

“This is going to be so fun! We’re going to get to spend a whole week together! We can go to the beach! Your hair is getting so dark it’s like not even a little bit blonde anymore. And we can have a movie day and I’ll meet your brother and sister! And we can….”

“Destiny.” I said slowly, cutting her off before she went any further.

Looking around the busy airport, she blushed, “Sorry, was I babbling. I do that when I’m excited.”

Looking down at her hand which was held in mine I squeezed my eyes closed.

“Ash are you okay?” she asked.

“No, to be perfectly honest.” I admitted.

“What’s wrong?” she questioned, “Am I talking too much?”

“No, um…. I just…. I know we’re not officially dating or anything but we need to um…. We need to take a break.”

“What?”

“I need some place Destiny.”

“Oh, so do you want me to go sit by Michael or…..”

“Destiny, I don’t…. um.”

“You don’t what Ash? Just spit it out.”

“I can’t, be with you.” I muttered.

“Wait!” she cried, pulling her hand from mine, “Are you…. Are we….. are you like breaking up with me?”

Wincing, I nodded.

“No!” she cried, “Ashton please! Whatever I did I’m sorry! I’ll be less awkward, I’ll talk less I’ll leave you alone, I’ll give you all the space you need but please don’t….”

“We’re done Destiny.” I whispered.

“Why?” she whimpered, starting to cry, shattering my heart in my chest, “What did I do?”

“Nothing.” I said quickly.

“Then why are you doing this to me?” she cried, rubbing furiously at her eyes.

“Destiny, don’t cry.”

“Well what am I supposed to do? What is it Ashton am I not pretty enough for you?”

“Destiny.”

“God, I knew this was going to happen. What I want to know is why the hell you [pretended to care about me, because knowing it was all lie, is the cruelest thing you could’ve done Ashton.”

“Destiny….”

“I need you.” She whispered, “To need me to stay.”

Blinking back tears, I looked down at my hands.

“If you…. Say you don’t feel a thing… I’ll walk away right now Ashton, but you have to tell me that first. If you don’t know…. I think maybe it will just be for the best if you just let me go.”

“Destiny…..”

Okay.” She whimpered, rising to her feet, “I just want you to know Ashton….. You just ripped my heart you.”

“Destiny please…” I sighed, reaching out for her.

“Just let me go Ashton.” She whispered.

Lowering my hand I sunk down in my seat, my heart aching, as the girl I loved ran into Liz’s waiting arms. Receiving disgusted looks from Michael, Gemma and Liz I buried my face in my hands.

I’d never forget the way she looked, her smile, her eyes, the way I felt inside whenever she came within a hundred feet of me, and the names of the songs which made her cry. She was still wearing the shirt I had let her borrow, but now she was gone, for us, there was no tomorrow.

(*'_‘*)

“Ashton, do you want to go play soccer with me?”

“No.” I moaned, pulling my comforter over my head.

“Will you take us for a slurpee, it’s hot?”

“No.”

“Can we go to the beach?”

“She wanted to go to the beach.”

“Here we go again.” Lauren muttered.

“Ashton, it’s been four days, you’ve wasted half your trip!” Harry cried.

“I threw away the best thing that ever happened to me!”

“Ashton….” Laruen sighed.

“You should have seen her face.” I whispered, “It was like a kicked a puppy in the face with steep toe boots on.”

“Ash, you broke up with her an airport for no reason at all.” Harry said slowly.

“It’s not my fault! They made me!” I cried.

“Well why didn’t you tell her that?”

“I’m not allowed.” I whimpered, into my pillow.

“We’ll be back.” Lauren mumbled, pulling Harry out of the room.

Rolling over, I picked up my phone and scrolled through our texts and the pictures of us together.

“I’m wrapped around your finger.” I mumbled.

“Ashton!” Lauren cried.

“What?” I groaned.

“Ashton help us!” Harry screamed.

Tossing down my phone, I rose from the bed I haven’t left in four days and ran down stairs and around the corner to the living room where I found Harry and Lauren sat on the couch, with sundaes.

“I thought you were hurt!” I cried.

“That was the only way we figured we could get you out of bed.” Lauren replied, “Sit down.”

“No, I’m going back upstairs.” I grumbled.

“Ashton Fletcher Irwin,” Lauren snapped, sounding alarmingly like Mom, “Sit down.”

My eyes widening, I shuffled over to the couch and sat between them, Lauren then handed me a bowl of ice cream and Harry draped a blanket over our heads making some sort of tent like thing as we sat and watched Bugs like.

“The caterpillar is my spirit animal.” Harry said out of nowhere.

“What?” Lauren laughed.

“He speaks to me on a spiritual level.” Harry replied, wiping some chocolate ice cream he had just dropped on the white couch with his sock.

“Mom’s going to kill you.” I muttered.

“Eh,” harry shrugged.

Rolling my eyes I turned back to the movie and was just raising my spoon to my limps when there was a knock on the front door.

“Ugh,” I groaned, “Lauren get it.”

“No!” she cried, “What if it’s a kidnapper!”

“Good point.” I mumbled, setting my ice cream down on the coffee table before rising to my feet and making my way to the door with Harry and Lauren following behind me.

Stopping to pull a little hair out of my beanie, and roll the waist of my flannel pajama pants wants so I didn’t look like a completely hobo, I opened the door, partially expecting a kidnapper, however was surprised to see a girl that looked about Laruen’s age however was built like a grown woman and had so much makeup caked on her face she looked twenty-five.

“Oh my gosh!” she squealed.

“Um…. Hi.” I replied, wishing I was wearing something besides a baggy, Lakeshore High sweatshirt.

“You…. You’re …. You are….”

“Ashton.” I finished for her, “And you are?”

“Sydney!” she shrieked, bouncing from foot to foot.

“Uh, hi.” I said again, “I, um, I’m not trying to be rude or anything, but what are you doing here?”

“Can I have a picture!” she practically screamed.

“Uh, yeah, I guess.” I mumbled.

Squealing she whipped a phone out of her pocket and holding it at arm’s length, waited for me to bend down next to her, putting an arm around her I forced a smile however she didn’t take the picture.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Can you kiss me cheek?” she demanded.

“Uh…. Yeah, sure.” I sighed, turning to the side and kissing her cheek.

Immediately she snapped several pictures then pulled away, “Can you follow me on Twitter?” she demanded.

“Yeah, I guess.” I sighed, “What’s your twitter.”

“Where’s your phone?” she demanded.

“It’s upstairs,” I replied, “I’ll remember, just tell me.”

“Okay!” she laughed, “It’s M.”

“okay,” I sighed, waiting for her to go on.

“A”

“ok.”

“S-T.”

“You can give me more than one letter at a time you know.”

“E-R-B-A..”

“Wait what?” I cried.

“T-E,” she giggled, “M-A-S-H-T-O-N.”

“Are you kidding?” I demanded, “You’re a kid!”

Laughing she rolled her eyes, “So will you follow me?”

“Yeah, I guess.” I sighed, “I won’t be able to forget your name if I try.”

“Thanks!” she gushed, throwing her arms around me.

“Ugh!” I grunted, feeling as if she had ripped my stitches open.

“Oh, sorry!” she laughed, pulling away, “Hey, do you know where I can find Luke?”

“No.” I replied.

“Aww.” She pouted, “I’ll Dm you nudes after you follow me.”

“Please don’t.”

“Why not?”

“He doesn’t want your twelve year old ass.” Lauren snapped.

“I’m thirteen bitch!” Sydney snapped.

“Excuse you!” Harry cried.

“I’ve got it,” I sighed, pushing him into the house behind me, before rounding on Sydney, “Excuse you/”

“Leave it Ashton.” Lauren mumbled, looking down at the ground.

“I’m not leaving it!” I cried, “Listen little girl, I don’t know who you are but you need to go home and like, watch a Barbie movie or something! Where is your mother?”

“She dropped me off here.”

“Well make her come back.”

“Ashton.” Lauren sighed.

“What?” I demanded, “This girl is nuts!”

“You’re just going to make it worse!” she cried.

“Make what worse?” I asked.

“See you at school on Monday Lauren.” Sydney laughed.

“Woah, woah, woah hold up!” I cried, “You know her!”

“Yeah.” Lauren mumbled.

“Are you…. Friends?” I questioned.

“Yes!” Sydney gushed, “Can I come in?”

“No we’re not friends!” Lauren snapped.

“Are you kidding!” Harry cried, “She comes home crying about this mean girl every day!”

“Is that true?” I demanded.

“Psht haha…. Psht haha….psht haha… no.” Sydney laughed.

“Lauren?” I asked, turning to her, “Does this….. girl… bully you?”

“I don’t know.” Lauren whispered.

“Lauren.” I pried.

“Maybe.” Laruen whispered, sighing, I straightened up to my full height before turning back to Sydney, “Give me your phone.”

“What, why?” she asked.

Ignoring her, I took the phone from her hands, went to her pictures and deleted the picture of the two of us.

“Hey!” she shrieked.

“Get off my porch.” I spat, tossing the phone back to her.

“You can’t do that!” she screamed, “You still have to follow me on twitter!”

“Yeah no,” I laughed humorlessly, before slamming the door in her face.

“Bitch.” Harry muttered.

“Harry.” I warned.

“Sorry.” He mumbled.

“What did you do?” Lauren demanded.

“What?” I asked.

“Why did you do that?” she sobbed, starting to cry.

“Woah, don’t cry, what, why, what did I do?” I demanded.

“You made it worse!” she yelled, “I’m as good as dead now!”

“Oh Lauren,” I sighed.

“Why would you do that?” she whimpered, “What am I gonna do?”

“Hey,” I whispered, pulling her into my chest, “It’ll be okay.”

“No it won’t!” she sobbed.

“Yes it will,” I sighed, “I’ll take care of it. I promise.”

Suddenly there was another knock on the door.

“I’ll get it,” Harry said crossing over to the door and pulling it open.

“Who is it buddy?” I asked.

“Um, Ash…” he mumbled, “Can you come here?”

Stepping way from Laruen I walked over to where Harry stood and standing behind him, opened the door wider to see the fakest, most Barbie looking girl I had ever seen. She was only a head shorter then I was, with blonde extensions down to her butt, an oompa loompa orange tan covered her skin and she had the most massive boob and butt combo I had ever seen.

“Um…. Hi.” I mumbled, trying to see through her massive sunglasses.

“Hi,” she replied, pushing Past Harry and I and walking into the house, “I’m Georgia Rose.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 5.1K 89
Luke Hemmings Michael Clifford Calum Hood Ashton Irwin + Harry Styles Liam Payne Niall Horan Louis Tomlinson And Zayn Malik
64.8K 2.4K 37
Zayn send you a DM.
2.6K 175 45
Oh, the places you'll go. The things you'll see. The people you'll meet. The help you'll need. Trust me, you might not want it, but in the long run...
2.4K 135 44
--"I don't think I've ever had friends like you guys."--