You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 25

5.9K 325 78
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Beam POV

I'm running a little late after the serving of Forth for breakfast, but my friends and I are finally in the car and headed to my house. Mother said that she wanted to meet my friends and have a nice lunch with them. Pha and Kit already know that I'm worried about my mother, but they also remind me that my mother has been married for two years now. They think that she is doing fine. On the other hand, they only met my step-father at the wedding and they haven't really seen him since. They are very curious as to what he is really like. I can't really tell them much because before that family dinner that didn't happen, I really didn't talk to my step-father much. After the conversation that night, I have a new appreciation for my step-father, but I'm not to the point that I will run up and hug the man. It may happen in the future, but just not yet.

As we are heading to my house, or I should say mansion, I can't handle it anymore. Kit isn't nearly as mad as I thought he would be and I need to know exactly what happened between him and Ming before I move on and question Pha about how it went with Yo. "Sooooo, Ai'Kitty. How did things go?"

Kit huffs and I see that he is a little mad but not as mad as I thought he would be. Pha quickly asks, "Oh, yeah. I forgot that Ai'Beam took care of N'Ming and Ai'Kitty last night. So, Ai'Beam, what did you do?"

Kit snorts, "That Ai'Shitty Beam took N'Ming and me to my dorm room, stripped us down to our boxers, and laid the two of us on my bed, so we could sleep side by side."

As soon as Kit gets to the part of sleeping side by side, he starts blushing. Pha immediately teases, "Ai'Naughty Kitty, by the way you are blushing, I don't think that you were sleeping side by side. What really happened? Come on. We know that you really like N'Ming a lot. You can tell us or we can force it out of you later."

I quickly tease, "Oh, Ai'Naughty Kitty maybe ended up sleeping on top of N'Ming. Or, maybe even something more."

As I'm driving I keep sneaking glances over at Kit and he is making it so obvious that something happened. He should know by now that we will get the information out of him one way or another.

Kit growls, "I wouldn't have woken up on his chest if you didn't play that stupid joke on me."

Pha chuckles, "Oh, the evil naughty Ai'kitty showed up this morning and you tried to seduce the nong."

Kit turns and hisses at Pha, "No, Ai'Idiot. I was dreaming that I'm making out with N'Ming while in reality N'Ming was laying underneath me. I feel like an idiot when I found out that I was actually kissing his chest in my sleep. How could I do that? Knowing my luck, I was probably moaning his name too. This is so embarrassing, and it is all because of Ai'Shitty Beam. How could you?"

Well, I still think something more happened. I smile and continue to tease, "Ai'Naughty Kitty, did you guys talk after you were kissing his chest? Is everything fine between you two now?"

Kit instantly fell silent and Pha chuckles from the back seat. "Oh, I think Ai'Kitty and N'Ming worked things out based on the bright red color of Ai'Kit's face and the big enormous smile that is suddenly plastered on him."

I bark, "Tell us what happened."

Pha nudges Kit in the side and shouts, "Now!"

Kit is stalling but I need to know exactly what happened. Did my plan work or not?

Kit slowly begins to speak, "Well, we talked, and he gave me hope."

"UGH!! We want details and telling us that he gave you hope. What does that mean?" I'm so frustrated right now. I'm almost tempted to pull the car over and hash things out, but I won't right now. Oh, Kit better start talking soon.

Pha pokes Kit in the side and shouts, "Tell us everything!"

Kit swats at Pha's hand and yells, "Okay! I'll tell you, but you have to stop pestering me."

Pha and I both say, "Okay."

Kit takes a deep breath and then begins. "Well, I was completely surprised when I woke up and I was laying on Ming's bare chest while Ming was running his fingers up and down my back. His touch felt so good. Okay, enough about that. We found Ai'Shitty Beam's note and we both took the painkillers. Let's just say I suddenly realized that I was laying on top of N'Ming half naked and I could feel everything, and I mean everything. I'm sure he could feel everything, too. Well, I tried to quickly get off of him and let's just say that things rubbed against each other. I was completely shocked when N'Ming and I both moaned at the same time. It appeared that he was kind of enjoying the whole thing. I know that I sure did."

Kit takes a second to catch his breath before he continues. "Then I managed to embarrass myself by jumping out of the bed with only my boxers on and with a giant tent in them. After a short period of time hiding and calming myself down in the bathroom, I sheepishly walk back into my room where N'Ming is still on my bed. I try put my clothes on but N'Ming tells me not to bother since he doesn't have anything on either. Ming pulls me closer to him on the bed and we talk. I was so nervous because he was sitting there with no shirt on and my poor little heart couldn't hardly take it. Do you know how hot N'Ming is? Oh, you don't care. I'm about done anyway. Well, as we talk, N'Ming tells me that he missed me and that he doesn't want to go without talking to me every day. He says that he doesn't know what this means but he was fine with me sleeping on him and kissing his chest."

Before he can continue on, Pha and I both screams, "N'Ming likes you!!"

I quickly add, "Don't you remember, Ai'Kitty. That is exactly how I was with Ai'Forth. I didn't want to go a day without seeing him, but I didn't like the way I felt when I did see him. I tried avoiding him, but in the end, it didn't work. Ai'Forth still found me and I was just putty in his hands."

Pha says, "I agree. I think N'Ming is in denial. You have to be more like Ai'Forth by being around N'Ming all the time and he will eventually realize that he likes you, just like Ai'Beam did. Well, Ai'Forth's lips helped to push Ai'Beam to see the reality but I'm sure you won't have to go that far."

Kit chimes, "I'm not giving up now. Like I said earlier, he gave me hope."

Oh, I think my little plan may have just worked. I hope so and now onto the other problem. "Ai'Pha, now it is your turn to tell us how things went with N'Yo."

Pha perks up in his seat and chirps, "N'Yo and I are officially boyfriends now. I'm so happy. I even slept in my baby's room last night, but nothing happened. I was too worried because N'Yo was so drunk. I wanted to be close to him in case he needed my help. I do have a movie date tonight with him back in his room, though."

I immediately scold, "Ai'Pha, don't you dare take his innocence so fast. You better behave yourself and you better not pressure him into anything. He has been through a lot already and I don't want to see him rushed into something that he isn't ready for. Okay?"

Pha sighs. "I know, Ai'Beam. I won't rush anything, and I like the fact that he is pure and innocent. But, I have to admit that it is really hard. I have never wanted someone so much and his cute little baby face is so adorable as he sleeps."

Kit goes to scold Pha but I'm pulling up to the gate at our house and everyone gets really quiet all of a sudden. I wave to the guard and he opens the gate. As I'm going through the gate, Pha quickly asks, "Is this your step-father's house? It is more of a mansion then a house."

Stunned, Kit asks, "And you still haven't found your step-brother? If he is this rich, it shouldn't be too hard to find him. I'm sure he dresses with the finest clothes and lives in the most expensive dorm. Ai'Beam, what dorm is he living in?"

"He is living in the same dorm as Ai'Pha. Oh, I forgot. Who lives in that really expensive dorm room, or should I say apartment, across from you?" This should be the dorm that my step-brother is living in and I will be able to find him now.

Pha quickly replies, "No, he isn't living there. That is N'Yo's dorm room. Your step-brother is probably staying in one of the other rooms."

Kit slowly asks, "What is N'Yo's full name?"

Pha smiles, "I know this one. I have seen his full name in my packet for this year's moon and star competition. His full name is Yo Pan."

Well, that puts an end to that. I was starting to think along the same lines as Kit that maybe Yo is my step-brother, but I guess we are wrong. I'll have to try something else to try and find my step-brother. I'm just curious and I probably won't even become friends with him, but I would like to know who he is.

I pull my car into the garage and we all head into the house. Pha and Kit keeps looking around in awe, but I'm surprised that they didn't realize that my house is huge. I have whined about it several times, so I don't understand why that are surprised now. This shouldn't be anything new at all.

I barely get into the house before my mother greets us. "My Beamie, it is so good to have you home." She immediately engulfs me in a big bear hug, luckily, she doesn't try to kiss me. How embarrassing would that be in front of my friends.

My mother turns to my friends as she releases her tight grip on me, and chirps, "It is glad to see you boys again. It has been a long time. Too long, to be exact. Come in.  Lunch is on the table."

As we start walking towards the dining room and all the delicious food that my mother has fixed, Pha politely says, "We are glad to be here, Auntie."

Kit chimes in, "Yes, Auntie. We are glad to see you are happy and thanks for inviting us."

Over the course of our lunch my mother manages to question all of us about our lives and what is going on in them. I tease Kit and Pha about their new boyfriends or with Kit, his soon to be boyfriend. My mother seems happy that Kit and Pha have found someone that they love regardless of whether they love a boy or a girl. Well, I think my step-father may have something to do with this.

As my mother shifts her focus from my friends to me, I can hear someone walking down the hall. Before I can ask who it is, my step-father walks into the dining room and smiles. "Hello. Darling, I see that you finally got N'Beam and his friends home for a bit." My step-father walks up to my mother and gently kisses her forehead as he sweetly whispers, "I missed you."

My mother smiles and quickly replies, "I missed you, too. Honey, if you are hungry have a seat and I'll get you a plate before the food gets cold. The boys were just telling me about what is happening in their lives. N'Pha has a cute and adorable boyfriend now, and N'Kit has someone that he is hoping will turn into his boyfriend soon."

My mother gets up and heads to the kitchen to get another place setting. My step-father turns towards us. "I'm happy to hear that you two have someone special. How about you, son? Do you have anyone special or are you still the campus Casanova? You know that I really don't like that way of life and I hope you decide to find one special person instead of whoever is available and willing."

Pha and Kit chuckle, and before I say anything, Kit blurts out, "Ai'Beam has finally stopped his Casanova ways. He has a boyfriend who was the runner-up campus moon, behind Ai'Pha, last year."

Remind me why I'm friends with this idiot. Why did he blurt that out? I didn't want to tell my mother or my step-father right now. I was going to wait for a little bit before I said anything. I know what my mother is going to ask next.

As my mother sets down the place setting for my step-father, she immediately squeals, "Really? My baby Beam has finally someone to keep him under wraps. I'm so excited."

Oh, here it comes. I know what is next.

She immediately looks at me and demands, "I need to meet him. He has to be really special and handsome to catch my baby's eye. Oh, this is a first. You fell for a guy but you normally dated girls, but as long as you're happy then I'm happy. Why didn't you bring him over today?"

I was right. She wants to meet Forth. I don't want to scare him off by bringing him to meet my mother and step-father.

I'm not sure if I can get used to this loving side of mother. For years before and after her divorce, my mother was cold and all about work. Even though she has slowly come back to her happy cheerful self, I'm not used to it yet.

I quickly reply, "He was spending the day with his friends. Sorry. Maybe next time."

After we finish up, we all head out of the dining room to go sit in the living room. My mother is still trying to get all the details about me and Forth.

As we walk through the main entry area, a group of guys comes walking down the hall from where my bedroom is. Why are there strangers in my house? I suddenly freeze as I spot Forth at the front of the group. "Ai'Forth? Why?"

Forth looks up and immediately looks confused. "Ai'Beam? Baby, why are you here?"

Before, I can say anything else, my step-fathershouts, "Wayo, my boy! Why didn't youtell me that you were coming home?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 7.1K 19
What will you do? If you found yourself suddenly falling for someone, you shouldn't fall for, after getting your senses back from staying unconscious...
230K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
174K 8.7K 33
Revenge is not just a feeling. I will go to any extent to get what I want. I will make sure May feel the same I feel. You're dead my dear said Beam t...
94.4K 5.5K 24
Forth Jaturapom has had enough. He's lost countless relationships because he can't seem to take that last step into intimacy. Never again. He's going...