Forbidden Desire (Student/Tea...

By WishingForBalor

~What happens when the person you want is off-limits? When a student and teacher have a forbidden desire neit... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight*
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen*
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen*
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four*
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five*
Thirty-Six
Thirty~Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One*
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six.
Forty-Seven*
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three*
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty (Final Chapter)
Epilogue*
*Bonus Chapter!*

Thirty*

2.4K 66 5
By WishingForBalor

Lucas
"Come on."

I urge the clock on the wall to move faster just two more minutes and the final bell would ring.

"Easy Lucas what are you staring at the clock so hard for?"

"Just ready to head home for the evening."

I tell Alec the guy who sits next to me he chuckles patting my shoulder.

"Only a little longer no worries you'll be home soon."

Nodding my head I grab my things when the bell rings waving goodbye to him I hurry to my locker.

To: Lu😋😈-Sorry I didn't get to see you during English😕, I had to sit with some students for a makeup test.

To: Babe😏👅-No worries I understand the other teacher told us, are you at home yet?

To: Lu😋😈-Yeah my last class didn't have any students because of student council, debate team and something else.

To: Babe😏👅-I can't wait to see you I'm heading out of the school now I'll be there in about ten or fifteen minutes.

To: Lu😋😈-Can't wait😍

Smiling I put my phone in my pocket walking to the student parking lot where I'm meeting Michael to give me a ride.

"Lucas over here."

He waves standing with Lacy I wave at them walking over throwing my bag in the backseat we pull out of the parking lot.

"Thankfully we'll miss most of the school traffic."

"It's always hell getting out of here."

Lacy says looking out her window to let Michael know if he can go or not with a wave of her hand he pulls into the line.

"So where do we drop you off?"

"Crystal's."

"Can you put her address in the GPS?"

"Sure."

Taking it from Lacy I put it in before handing it back she smiles thanking me setting it back in the holder. We drive chatting about upcoming school activities and prom next month.

"We should have a sleep over Friday night."

"All three of us?"

"Yeah why not we could get pizza and watch some movies."

"That sounds amazing yes let's do that."

Lacy smiles Michael grins nodding his head as we turn onto Crystal's street.

"We can talk more about the details later okay?"

"Sounds good to us have fun see you in school tomorrow."

"See ya."

Thanking them I get out waving as I pull my bag over my shoulder waiting till they're farther down the road I grab my spare key. Unlocking the front door I step inside removing my shoes and setting my bag down I click the lock once more.

"Hello anyone here?"

"Kitchen!"

Putting my coat on the rack I head for the kitchen I grin seeing Crystal closing the oven door.

"Baby!"

Wrapping my arms around her waist I kiss her cheek multiple times while she tries to turn around.

"I'm so happy you're here I've missed you."

"I've missed you too it's been driving me nuts that we keep missing each other."

Hugging her tightly I keep my arms around her eyes closing for a few moments before finding her lips with mine. Giving her a long deep kiss I enjoy the soft sigh she releases as her arms tighten around me. Pulling apart for air I rest my forehead on hers giving us a chance to catch our breaths a smile on both our faces.

"I've really missed that."

"Mm me too."

"What smells so good?"

"I thought I would make a dessert to go with dinner."

"Oo yum do I also smell fajita mix?"

"Mhm along with strips of chicken, steak, peppers and onions then for dessert chocolate lava cakes."

"You're spoiling me rotten."

"It's my pleasure too I just started it all so we can go relax on the couch with some drinks."

"Brandy or wine?"

"Neither you're not legal yet to drink I have lemonade and cherry coke I know how much you like that."

"A coke then please."

She grabs a coke and bottle of lemonade from the fridge leading me into the living room we sit on the couch legs tangled and my arm around her. We sit there enjoying the silence knowing we would have a lot to talk about over dinner.

"I wanna ask you something."

"I'm all ears."

"Well the neighbors that I've been telling you about know I'm dating someone and they invited me over for dinner after work tomorrow. They said I could invite you if I wanted and to let Jim know before I leave tomorrow for work if you'd be joining us.

"Hmm I suppose that would be fine my parents expect me to hang out with friends to catch up on our vacations."

"It would mean a lot to me."

"Then of course for you."

She smiles resting her head on my shoulder as we sit in silence just enjoying each other's presence.

"I'll be right back I need to go stir the food."

Letting her go I take a drink from my bottle setting it down before following her into the kitchen; listening to her humming as she stirs the food turning the fire down. I wrap my arms around her resting my head on her shoulder Crystal lays her hands over mine looking back at me with a smile.

"Hi babe."

"Hello doll is it almost ready?"

"Mhm just a few minutes more the cakes are almost done too."

"Would you like me to set the table?"

"Yes please."

Kissing her forehead I grab two plates some silverware and napkins setting the table grabbing a lighter I set it next to the candles.

"Where's Leo at?"

"With my brother and the kids until tomorrow morning he was going to bring him tomorrow night but he's ready to come home already."

"What a mama's boy."

"He can't help it that he loves me that's my baby."

"I know that he's such a cute pup."

"Tell me about it I love and adore him so much."

Crystal smiles adding the seasoning to the food mixing everything together she sets the food in a bowl. Grabbing the wraps and toppings we place it all on the table she shuts off the oven leaving the cakes to finish.

"Let's chow down."

I smile thanking her lighting the candles we eat in silence for a little while enjoying the food before I tell her more about the trip.

"I'm so happy you had a wonderful time."

"Thank you baby I really did I love getting to spend time with my family and it was nice my brother got to come with us."

"Are you two close?"

"Yeah it's a bit harder with him being away but we talk as often as possible."

"That's great."

We finish up dinner before going into the kitchen to get the dessert I follow her out to the living room after blowing out the candles. We sit chatting about whatever comes to mind happy to be together again.

"Thank you for this I'm having a wonderful time."

"You're welcome I didn't want to go out and do anything I hope you don't mind I just really wanted to spend time alone with you."

"That's perfectly fine with me I enjoy wherever we are as long as there's food and your company."

"You're unlike so many guys your age."

"What do you mean?"

"A lot of them are cocky detached from emotions and only there for games."

"Well we both can agree I'm kinda cocky but why should I pretend or play hard to get its like a dream come true for me."

"You're so wonderful."

Crystal smiles we eat our dessert talking about the prom next month after helping her clean up I lead the way up to her bedroom. Undressing each other I grin pushing her back against the pillows kissing her softly.

"I've missed this."

I say kissing forehead Crystal smiles looping her arms around my neck I kiss her sliding her legs apart as she opens her mouth. Letting her think she's in control I slide my head against her lips pushing in smirking when she gasps.

"Mmm should have given me a second."

She breathes I wait till Crystal opens her eyes and nods for me to move I brace my arms beside her head my cock slipping out of her pussy before thrusting right back in. Crystal's legs wrap around my waist nails sliding over my back the tight heat sucking me in each time. I move my hips at a hard fast paste fucking her into the mattress she moans back sliding against the sheets begging me to go faster. I circle my hips thrusting faster watching as her mouth falls open breasts moving with every thrust. She thrusts her hips down on my cock both of us loudly moaning her legs tightening to keep me from pulling all the way out.

"So tight for me."

My balls slapping against her ass I feel my climax start climbing I tell her to hold it for a moment when she begs to come.

"We're going to cum together just a little longer."

"Please."

She begs I thrust harder telling her to let go she moans body shaking as she climaxes I shoot my load inside her bodies still moving. I lay next to her pulling her to lay on my chest our hearts pounding as we try to catch our breaths.

"Wasn't as sweet as I wanted it to be but I can't keep a grip on my control around you."

I smile giving her a side look Crystal opens her eyes turning her head to look at me.

"The after cuddling is always sweet enough."
-----------
They're finally reunited I'm happy to have them back together again, the next few chapters are going to be very interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 33.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
549K 45.5K 21
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
504K 7.4K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1.2M 62.5K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...