Saved (A Harry Styles Fanfict...

By grxngehxrry

"Harry", I say in the darkness. "Hmm?", he responds. "Earlier when you asked me why I was still here after al... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (The End)

Chapter 14

2.4K 58 11
By grxngehxrry

***Harry's POV***

My body becomes ridged when the woman turns around. Her face pales. "Do you two know each other?", Leah and her father say at the same time. Oh my god.
"That's my mum", I choke.
No one says anything. The room is filled with dead silence. Leah is holding onto my hand for dear life, clearly as traumatized as myself.
My mum backs away from Leah's father. "Harry?", she squeaks, breaking the silence.
Leah's father's face is obnoxiously red. This is awkward as fuck.
Leah looks up at me. I glance at her. Her face is drained of color. She opens her mouth, like she is going to say something, but then quickly closes it.
My mum stares at me questionably. Her hands are squeezed into tight fists.
"I..", I start. I don't know what to say to her. She looks down at Leah's fingers intertwined with mine. Her face contorts in realization. Her eyes widen.
"What?", I yell. She flinches, along with Leah. Leah steps closer, trying to calm me down.
"Harry I couldn't have known..", she starts, staring at our hands. She walks towards us. Leah's father continues to stare blankly.
Leah takes a deep breath. She pulls her hand out of mine, surprising me. She wipes her hands on her jeans. She looks at me before sticking her arm out in front of her.
My mum sticks her arm out as well. They awkwardly shake hands. What the fuck?
"I'm..I'm Leah", Leah stutters. "Hi, I'm Anne, Harry's mum", my mum smiles weirdly.
What the fuck is going on? I'm two seconds away from running out of the front door. If Leah's dad and my mum are fucking, what does this mean for Leah and I? I push the thought away. I feel like throwing up.
I look at Leah. Her cheeks are now bright red. I don't know what gave her the guts to shake my mum's hand.
My mum then turns to look at me. "I'll see you Harry", she says. She turns on her heel, walking towards Tom. I'm pretty sure that's Leah's fathers's name.
Tom looks to be in shock. My mum says something into his ear, snapping him out of it. He nods and my mum walks out the front door, not daring to look back. I don't blame her.

***Leah's POV***

What the hell just happened? My dad closes the door behind Harry's mom.
I didn't know my dad was..dating. Little did I know it would be Harry's mom. I take a deep breath.
"Leah..", my dad finally speaks up. "Yes?", I swallow. "I didn't know you were home. I didn't know you and Harry were..", he doesn't finish.
"Can I talk to you in private for a moment?", I ask. I look at Harry and he nods. "Okay", my dad responds.
I begin to walk towards his bedroom. I can hear him walking behind me. I look back just to be sure.
Harry is seated awkwardly on the couch, blankly staring at the tv. I turn back and lead my dad to his room. I open the door and step in. He follows.
I turn to face him. He takes a deep breath and the redness in his cheeks returns. I've never seen my dad this way.
"Leah before you say anything I want to apologize. I didn't know..", he starts. "You didn't know I was home. You've already said that", I interrupt.
"I know. I know", he sighs. "I didn't know you were dating..or whatever it is you are doing", I try to keep a staright face. I feel sick.
"I'm not dating anyone. I just met her and..", he trails off. I don't want to know anymore about what happened next. "Where did you meet her?", I ask. I know what he's going to say.
"A..a bar", he murmurs. I knew it. For a moment I thought he was getting better. I don't say anything.
"Leah how was I supposed to know she was Harry's mother?", he flails his arms in the air. "I don't know dad but nothing can happen. You can't date her. Dating can lead to marriage and if you marry her Harry would be my..", I stop myself.
"Leah I'm not going to marry her. We just hooked up..", he makes a face. I cringe. I really don't want to hear about their "hook up".
"I'm trying Leah. I'm trying to get over your mother but it's so fucking hard", he wipes at his face.
"Dad I'm happy that you're trying. I don't mind if you date. Just for god sake, don't date Harry's mom", I sigh.
He rolls his eyes. "I'm not dating Anne", he frowns slightly. "Now that I know she's your..friend's mother I wouldn't even think about it", he swallows hard.
Now it's his turn for questions.
"Why was he here? What were you doing? Are the two of you dating?", the questions don't seem to stop.
"He was resting on the couch because his roommate is to loud. He was sleeping. He woke up and we ate sandwiches. You..came in and here we are", I reply. He makes a face. He thinks I'm lying.
"You're dating him then?", he runs his hands over his face. "No. I don't know", I answer honestly.
" You could at least be honest", he almost yells. Here we go. I don't say anything. "I think this conversation is over. I'm sorry you had to see what you saw and I'm not dating Harry's mother", he stares at his shoes.
"Okay dad", I say sarcastically, trying to agitate him. He looks up at me and squints. Then he turns on his heel and walks out of the room, without another word. Of course.
When I walk out of the room I see Harry on his feet. My father is yelling at him but I can't understand what he's saying. I run over but by the time I get to them my father has left, slamming the door behind him.
"What did he say to you?", I ask Harry. He sits back down. "Not much. He just yelled at me. He said not to hurt you and he said he's not dating my mum. Then he left. That's pretty much it", he sighs. He lies his head back on the cushion.
Harry's already hurt me mentally. I shake my head. I push the thought away.
"What?", he asks, when he sees me shake my head. "Nothing", I reply plainly. "Why don't you go back to sleep", I say to him. He looks exhausted.
"No I'm fine", he says and then pats the place next to him. "Come here", he whispers.
I sit next to him. He scoots closer, putting his arm around me. I lean in and rest my head on his shoulder.
"How about we forget what we just witnessed and watch a movie", he grins. "Sounds good", I blush. I want to talk about our parent's relationship but not right now.
I reach for the remote from the side table. I flick through the movie channels until I find one we both agree on. Harry laughs. "You're so picky. I don't care what we watch". I blush slightly and lean back onto his shoulder.
We watch the movie for awhile but it becomes boring. I fiddle with my hair. I think Harry is sleeping. His head is back and his mouth in slightly ajar.
I pick my head up off of his shoulder and roll my neck. I go to stand. Harry's hand reaches out and grabs mine, stopping me. "Jesus Harry you scared me", I gasp. "Don't leave", he whispers. "I was just going to get some water", I reply.
"Wait", he says, and pulls me close to him. He lays my head down on the couch so I'm still partially sitting. He hovers over me. "Harry..", I start.
He moves closer. I swallow hard. He places his lips on mine, kissing me sloppily. I hum slightly into our kiss, surprising myself, which causes him to push his tongue into my mouth. He grabs my waist roughly. My cheeks burn.
He momentarily takes his hand off of my hip and grabs my hands, placing them around his back.
Why is he like this all of a sudden? My hands are beginning to feel clammy. I continue to kiss him but not with as much force. I think our teeth clink together once. I can't tell I'm in such a daze.
I feel so vulnerable and that scares me. "Harry..", I try to say, but his lips block my words.
The front door then swings open. I push Harry off and he sits up, wide eyed. "God dammit!", Ellie yells. "I've interrupted you again!", she cover her face with her hands. My cheeks burn and I feel sweaty. Harry smirks.
I stand up. "No you.. no", I say not making any sense. The dumb movie music plays in the background. I can't help but laugh. I really laugh. Ellie and Harry stare at me strangely.
I just saw my dad making out with Harry's mom. Then I made out with Harry and Ellie came in. Oh and this funny, fucking music is playing in the background.
Harry and Ellie looks at each other and start to laugh as well. Oh god what am I doing? I can barely breathe, I'm laughing so hard.
Once our laughing spell is over I sit back down, catching my breath. "What the fuck?", Harry giggles. I burst into laughter. Oh god. I look at the clock. It's almost 9pm. "Wooh", I exhale.
Ellie has put down her things and is sitting on the floor. "Let me tell you what you missed Ellie", I giggle. Harry rolls his eyes dramatically.
"Once you left. My dad comes in with this woman attached to him.. They were all kissy and touchy. Oh it was actually so disgusting", Ellie covers her mouth, I think trying not to laugh.
"Oh and to make matters worse. When my dad saw us he was beat red and then the woman turned around. Guess who that woman was? It was Harry's mom", I slap my knee. What has gotten into me?
Ellie's mouth drops open and she stops laughing. "What?", she squeaks. "You heard her", Harry laughs. Why do we find this funny? It's actually not funny at all.
"Are they like..you know..", Ellie squeaks. "I don't know and I don't want to", I murmur. Harry makes a face. "But they aren't dating", I add. Harry's face relaxes slightly.
"Okay well I'm going to go upstairs because I'm super tired. I want to talk more about this though. You guys continue what you were doing", Ellie giggles and stands up.
My face heats and Harry laughs. Ellie runs up the stairs.
"Well..", Harry starts. "I'm pretty tired too", I say to him. "Oh", he pouts. I go to stand up.
"Wait Leah I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come onto you like that I..I just don't want to lose you", he smiles weakly. I scoot closer to him and peck him on the lips. "Harry we've been through a lot worse and I'm still here. You're not going to lose me", I squeeze his hands.
I still want to go upstairs because I feel pretty awkward and I am actually tired.
"Just sit with me a little longer?", he almost begs. I nod placing my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes and try to relax. Wow, I'm actually really tired.

***

When I wake up I'm lying down, taking up almost the whole couch. There is a blanket over me and Harry is gone. I sit up. How'd he get home? He didn't have his car.
I throw the blanket off of me. Sleeping in jeans is so incredibly uncomfortable. I peel them off and throw them to the side. No ones here but Ellie, and its really early, she won't be awake now.
Harry probably called someone to pick him up. I walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water. The water feels good sliding down my throat. I've yelled and cried so much these past days that my throat has become sore.
I gulp the water down and place the glass in the sink. I walk to the stairs so I can go get some pants on. The bathroom door swings open.
Harry's eyes are bulging out if his head. Shit. Shit. My heart races. I hide behind the stair case. Oh my god. Harry has just seen me with just my underwear.
I must love to embarrass myself because my jeans are on the other side of the room. "Um..", Harry says. " Leah why don't you have any pants on?", he laughs. My cheeks heat. I thought he was gone already.
"They weren't comfortable and I thought you had left", I mumble. He laughs. Why is he laughing? This isn't funny.
"Leah stop hiding you have underwear on. You've seen me in mine. I won't stare I promise", he giggles. I'm wearing that no show underwear. They're really thin. I drop my face into my hands.
"Cover your eyes. I'm running upstairs to get pants on", I yell to him, which causes my throat to burn. "What if I don't want to", he teases. "Harry..", I try to sound angry. "Okay okay", he laughs.
I stand up to make sure he isn't peeking. He's not. I run up the stairs as quickly as I can. Right before I close my bedroom door I hear him say "nice ass". My stomach flips. I shut the door quickly.
Ellie is staring wide eyed at me. "You did it?", he mouth opens. "No Ellie", I sigh. "Then why are you just wearing underwear?", she smirks.
"I just took off my jeans because they were uncomfortable. Okay? I'm just putting some leggings on", I say quickly. I stare at her side ways. Why does she always sleep in my bed? Whatever.
I rummage through my drawer until I find some black leggings. I slide them on. "Is Harry still here?", she asks. "Yea", I reply plainly. "So he saw you in your panties?", she giggles. "No", I lie.
I don't know where to go. I don't want to stay up here because I'll just be bombarded with embarrassing questions from Ellie. If I go downstairs then Harry will make more comments about my ass. What has my life turned into? I can't help but laugh a little.
I'll go downstairs and I'll offer to bring Harry home. That's what I'll do.
I walk out of the room quickly so Ellie can't ask anymore questions. Harry is at the bottom of the stairs with my jeans in his hands. "Forget something?", he teases. I run down and pull them out of his hand. "Stop it", I giggle. He laughs and pulls me into a hug. "I'm just messing with you", he says into my hair. "I know. I know", I say back.
"Do you want me to take you home", I ask cautiously. "Not really but I'd like to get out of these clothes I've been wearing for two days now", he scrunches up his nose. "Eww", I say playfully, backing away from his hug. He laughs and grabs my hand. I grab my keys off of the coffee table.
When we are walking out of the front door he asks, "would it be to much to ask if you brought me to my apartment to change and then to my mum's place?" "No that's fine", I smile. "Your mom has a house here?", I ask. "She has an apartment as well for when she comes to visit", he squeezes my hand.
We part ways getting into the car. He doesn't open my door for me but I don't mind. Sometimes it's to much when he does.

***

"I'll wait in the car Harry", I try to convince him. "Leah just come on it'll be like a minute", he frowns. "That's why I can wait in the car", I say. He makes this sad little boy face and I can't help myself. I get out of the car. He smiles wide.
Before he opens the door to his apartment he says "Do you want to wait out here?" I shove him playfully and he laughs, opening the door.
Niall is sitting on the couch playing a video game with a guy I somewhat recognize. "That's Liam. He's Niall's best mate. He's a good lad", he smiles.
Sometimes I forget he has such an accent. It makes my heart flutter.
Niall doesn't take his eyes off of the screen but he waves a hand at me. "Hey", he yells. I wave back.
Harry runs off to his room to change. I take a seat on the bar stool. The tv's noise stops. "Liam", Niall whines. He must have paused the game.
Liam walks up to me with his arm stuck out. I shake his hand. "I'm Liam, nice to meet you", he smiles kindly. He's so polite. "Leah", I say, smiling.
"Are you Harry's girl?", he asks sweetly. Harry's girl. My stomach knots. "Um yes", I say, without thinking. Niall makes a face.
"Well then I'll see you around then. Yea?", Liam smiles. "Yea", I say back. He walks back to the couch and motions for Niall to play the game.
Harry emerges from his room seconds later. Wow okay. "Ready?", he asks. "Mmhmm", I reply. He grabs my hand. "Bye", I wave to Niall and Liam. "See ya", they both say. We walk out of the door.

***

"Thanks for dropping me off", Harry grins. He leans over and pecks me on the lips. I blush. His smile grows wider.
"I'll call you tomorrow. I really want you to come over here for my birthday. I want you to meet my mum. Not like you did earlier. And Gemma my sister.
"I'll be here. Just let me know a time", I say. "Alright", he says, opening the car door. I wave to him as he strides up the stairs.
I sit in the parking lot for a few minutes thinking. How is it possible that we've been through so much together, in such a short amount if time? I take a deep breath and think about what Liam said earlier.
"Harry's girl". Am I his girl? Are we actually dating? I feel like I should know the answer but.. I don't.
I pull out of the parking lot, driving slowly towards my house. I'm not looking forward to all of Ellie's questions.
I am going to have to take her with me to get Harry something for his birthday. I have absolutely no idea what I'm getting. He got me a car. How am I supposed to top that?
Ten minutes later I'm pulling into my driveway. My dad's car isn't here. I'm really starting to worry. He's gone for such a long time. He was only back here for about an hour yesterday. I sigh and step out of my car, locking it behind me.
Ellie is making something in the kitchen. It's early so I assume it's some sort of breakfast. "Hey", I say, dropping my keys onto the table. I sit at the bar stool, twirling in it a bit. "Hey", she smiles.
"Try these. Are they good?", she asks, sliding a plate of scrambled eggs at me. I'm not a huge fan of eggs but I try it anyway. "Not bad", I giggle, pushing the plate back at her.
"Before you start your list of questions, can I ask you something?", I say to her. She puts down her fork and looks up at me. "Okay", she shrugs.
"What should I get Harry for his birthday? He got me a car and there is no way in hell I can top that. I need your help", I say.
She thinks for a moment. Her lips pull into a smile. "Hmm, you could give him your virginity", she teases. "Ellie!", I squeal, throwing a piece of egg at her.
"Kidding", she laughs. I roll my eyes, trying not to blush. "What's his favorite store?", she asks. "I don't know. I don't look at the tags on his clothes", I say sarcastically.
"Okay well what does he like?", she asks. I think for a moment. I honestly don't know. That's not good. I should know what he likes. I swallow hard. "I..don't really know", I say honestly. "Oh for god sake just text him then. Ask him what he wants", she blurts. "Thanks for the help", I reply bitterly. "Well maybe if you knew something about him I could help you", she huffs.
I shrug my shoulders and reach for my phone. "Okay I'll ask him then", I say. I find his name on my contact list and text him.

L: What do you want for your birthday? I honestly have no idea what to get you.

He answers seconds later.

H: you really want to know?
L: yess

He types for what seems like forever. But the message is only one word.

H: You.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 171 1
One shot. Louis needs loving and Harry is willing to do just that. ~originally written and posted onto AO3, November 2015
406 0 40
"If you don't have love, then what's the point in all this?"
When? By nesma

Fanfiction

6.5K 353 28
After all this time, I love her still. It seems like the only thing I am capable of doing, is loving her. And she's too blind to see, too scared to b...
3.7K 103 30
'I think I'm in love with my best friend, But I keep it to myself because I'm too scared to loose him'