MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summe...

By hemmofanatic

On Wednesdays we wear plaid. More

MEAN BOYS {5 Seconds Of Summer}
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Part Forty-One
Part Forty-Two
Part Forty-Four
Part Forty-Five
Part Forty-Six
Part Forty-Seven
Part Forty-Eight
Part Forty-Nine
Part Fifty
Part Fifty-One
Part Fifty-Two
Part Fifty-Three
Part Fifty-Four
Part Fifty-Five
Part Fifty-Six
Part Fifty-Seven
Part Fifty-Eight
Part Fifty-Nine
Part Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty Four
Sixty-Five
Part Sixty-Six
Part Sixty-Seven
Part Sixty Eight
Part Sixty-Nine
Part Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Part Seventy Three
Part Seventy Four
Part Seventy-Five
Part Seventy-Six
Part Seventy-Seven
Part Seventy-Eight
Part Seventy-Nine
Part Eighty
Part Eighty-One
Part Eighty-Two
Part Eighty-Three
Part Eighty-Four
Part Eighty-Five
Part Eighty-six
Part Eighty-Seven
Part Eighty-Eight
Part Eighty-Nine
Part Ninety
Part Ninety-One
Part Ninety-Two
Part Ninety-Three
Party Ninety-Four
Part Ninety-Five
Part Ninety-Six
Part Ninety-Seven
Part Ninety-Eight
Part Ninety-Nine
Part One Hundred
Part One Hundred And One
Part One Hundred And Two
One Hundred And Three
One Hundred And Four
One Hundred And Five
One Hundred And Six
One Hundred And Seven
Part One Hundred And Eight
Part One Hundred And Nine
Part One Hundred And Ten
One Hundred And Eleven
One Hundred And Twelve
<3
One Hundred And Thirteen
One Hundred And Fourteen
One Hundred And Fifteen
More?

Part Forty-Three

51.1K 1.4K 2.3K
By hemmofanatic

Charlotte’s POV –

Staring down at my phone I watched as a tear splashed on the screen however I made no move to wipe it away.

Instead I just looked at the flood of notifications on my twitter, calling me every name under the sun, telling me to kill myself, telling me that Luke didn’t love me, all because of a picture. One picture of the two of us.

We were in front of some big white arch thing in New York, his hair limp under his beanie from the rain which fell around us as we kissed, his large hands pulling me closer to him, his arms keeping me warm, as he smiled into the kiss.

And now it was everywhere.

Twitter

Tumbler

Instagram

I couldn’t get away from it.

Everywhere I looked it was there, along with disgusting hash tags like.

#5SOSFansAndDirectionersWantCharwhoreDead  #CharwhoreShouldDie and #KeepCuttingCharwhoreYoureTrash.

Choking back a sob I pulled my sleeves over the marks that covered my wrists, marks Luke had never seen and never would, in fact no one had ever seen them so how did they know.

I didn’t deserve it did I, or maybe I did?

I wasn’t surprised my Mom hadn’t opened the door for me, I wasn’t surprised the whole world hated me, the only person I had left was Luke but all I did was hold him back. He was in a band, he should be dating someone pretty and famous, not me.

Taking a shaky breath I exited out of twitter and pressed the only number I had on speed dial, Luke’s, which he answered after the first ring.

“Hey Charlie!”

“Hi!” I replied, trying hard not to sound like I was crying but failing miserably.

“What’s wrong?” he demanded, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I answered, “I uh…. I just wanted to tell you I landed.”

“Oh good, I was actually really worried.”

“Yeah, well, I didn’t die so.”

“Oh, crap, hey princess I have to go okay, I have sound check but I’ll talk to you later okay?”

“Okay.”

“Alright, love you bye….”

“Wait Luke!”

“Yeah?”

“I love you. I just really want you to know that okay? I’ve never loved anyone like I love you before and you just….. you make me laugh when I want to cry and you just…… you’ve helped me a lot and I love you okay?”

“I love you too Charlie. Bye.”

“Bye Luke.”

I waited for him to hang up first, which he did, and then I just sat there, reading every text he had ever sent me, every voicemail, every tweet, everything trying to convince myself not to do it, however the hate kept coming and after an hour I couldn’t take it anymore.

Turning off my phone, I pulled my hood over my head so as not to get recognized and made my way down to the lobby of my hotel, and into the small hotel store, were I purchased a package of easy glide, shavers from the unsuspecting pimple covered boy behind the counter, before going back up to my room.

And sitting in the bathroom, at two in the morning, an illegally downloaded from YouTube edition of Beside You playing off my phone, I did it. The last thing I ever saw being a text from Luke telling me goodnight with a giant heart made out of mini heart and monkey emojis beneath it, and then, I died.

Ashtons’s POV-

“What do you mean dead?” Luke demanded, rising to his feet, knocking the lamp off the bedside table in the process, his face, if possible, even paler then Michael’s, “She’s fine, she’s okay, you’re lying!”

“Luke buddy.” Michael whispered.

“She’s fine.” Luke repeated, “She…. Oh… she’s okay, stop lying.”

“I’m sorry Luke.” Charlie’s Mom said gently.

“Why?” he asked, “What happened to her?”

“Luke……”

“Please, tell me.”

“It wasn’t you Luke, you were the only person she had, it wasn’t your fault.”

Knowing where this was going, I hung my head, letting my tears fall into my lap.

“Please just tell me.” Luke whimpered.

“She um….. she….. Luke I’m sorry she slit he….”

“No!” Luke interrupted, “She didn’t, she wouldn’t do that, she wouldn’t do that on purpose, she wouldn’t leave me like that I need her! I need her…. i……I….”

“Luke,” Michael whispered, blinking back tears, as he carefully pried the phone from his fingertips.

“Why would she do that?” Luke sobbed sinking down to the floor and burying his face in his hands, “What did I do wrong?”

“Nothing, buddy, you didn’t do anything wrong.” Michael assured him, before taking the phone off of speaker and pressing it to his ear, “Thank you for letting us know Mrs. Yu, I’m so sorry.”

Hanging up, Michael tossed the phone on the bed, then stood looking down at Luke unsure of what to do.

“Why did I let her leave?” Luke sobbed, “I shouldn’t have let her leave I knew she was depressed, this is all my fault!”

“Luke don’t sat that.” Michael sniffed.

“It’s true!” Luke cried, “She called me and I knew something was wrong, and I just let her go.”

Breaking down completely, Luke completely lost it, going into what I could only describe it as, a full blown panic attack.

“Luke, come on, buddy it’ll be okay.” Michael said slowly, kneeling in front of him, “It’s not your fault you didn’t know just, breathe.”

“I…I c-c-can’tt!” Luke sobbed.

“Shit Luke, come on, calm down, before you make yourself pass out.” Michael said, starting to panic, “Um….. someone do something!”

I looked over at Calum, however finding him crying with his head in his hands, I dropped down next to Luke and rubbed his back in what I hoped was a calming way.

“W-w-why….why why’d s-she l-l-leave me Ashton?”

“I don’t know Luke,” I admitted, “But it’s going to be okay….”

“No it’s not!” Luke yelled, rising to his feet and chucking his phone at the wall where the screen shattered, “I loved her and she’s gone! She was the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and I know that sounds stupid because we’re just kids but I knew! And I needed her, I still do and she needed me and I let her down and now she’s fucking dead!”

Stunned I watched as Luke chucked Michael’s xbox controller at the wall.

“She’s dead!” he repeated, “What if she was going to have kids, or be the person that cured cancer, or live to by the oldest person ever? No one will ever know now because she’s gone!”

Picking up a plate room service had not yet cleaned up, he threw it on the ground where it shattered.

“What a bitch! Like did she not know how much I needed her! Fucking hell, like, could she not worry about herself for two damn seconds! I….I…..I uh…….why didn’t I stop her?”

Plopping down on the ground in the middle of the room Luke rocked back and forth crying into his hands.

“Luke?” I asked tentatively, starting towards him.

“Just leave me alone.” He snapped.

“What?” Michael asked.

“Get out!” Luke yelled, “I just….. I want to be alone.”

“I don’t think that’s a very good idea.” I mumbled.

“Please!” he sobbed, “I just want to think.”

I hesitated however nodded slowly, pulling Calum to his feet and leading him out of the room with Michael and Destiny following behind me.

I went back to check on Luke every half hour, and found him seated in the exact same spot on the floor, staring out the window, his sniffing, the only sound in the room, however sometime around Midnight, I found him moved to the window seat,  guitar in hand, strumming it absentmindedly, as he sang quietly to himself.

“If today I woke up with you right beside me, like all of this was just some twisted dream. I’d hold you closer than I ever did before, and you’d never slip away….”

Stopping, he let out the most broken, child like sound I had ever heard anyone make, before slowly strumming again and mumbling,

“I’m not fine at all, no I’m really not fine at all.”

I'm sobbing like a baby.

Do you hate me?

Thank you for reading xx

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 135 44
--"I don't think I've ever had friends like you guys."--
2.6K 175 45
Oh, the places you'll go. The things you'll see. The people you'll meet. The help you'll need. Trust me, you might not want it, but in the long run...
26.7K 939 67
Camp is fun, but is the rest of their lives going to be?
313K 585 68
1D and 5sos imagines and stuff ve read so they're not all mine but whatever just read on and if you find one that's yours and you don't want it on he...