You're my...

By darcyjog

After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Thank You
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 13

7K 377 212
By darcyjog

A/N:  I didn't get enough chapters written ahead of time for this weekend.  We had a festival here from Friday through Sunday, but I didn't go in today.  The class ahead of me had their 30 year class reunion so I had fun with old classmates and remembering the good old days.  Sorry, if you don't want to see it, but I just have to show you Shane would was in the parade throwing candy out while advertising his business.  I don't know if he enjoyed it or not but it looks like it from the picture.

Oh, I forgot to apologize for not responding to any comments or messages over the last two days.  I'm back now so everything should get back to normal.  

Okay, back to the story.  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  Here is how everyone else is feeling about meeting each other.

Kit POV

Beam can't resist teasing me. "Ai'Kitty, look you're blushing. Ah, are you afraid that N'Ming won't like you if you admit that you like him?" Beam laughs as he pokes me in the stomach several times.

Oh no, he didn't just try to tickle me. Why would he do something like that in front of Ming. He knows just how much I like him, and he is being stupid right now. Not to mention that I'm extremely ticklish and I can't stop laughing.

I quickly try to swat Beam's finger away, but he has already hit my ticklish spots and I'm trying to hold my laughter in which is really hard. I can't help but to smile even though I want to flash a mad scowl at Beam. I really could just slap him silly right now for doing this in front of Ming. What will Ming think of this.

Suddenly, I freeze when I feel a finger poking my dimple and I can see that Beam is holding his breath. I glance out of the corner of my eye and see that Ming is touching my dimple. My mind wants to slap his hand away, but my body doesn't want to lose contact with his skin. Oh, I can't believe that Ming is touching me.

Ming flashes a big smile and playfully chimes, "P'Kit, you have such cute dimples."

I slowly turn to look at Ming who is still touching my dimple and I'm in turmoil. I don't like people touching my dimples and I even slapped his hand away earlier when he tried to touch my dimples but this time he is actually touching me, and I don't want him to remove his hand. Oh, what am I going to do?

I slowly reach up with my hand and slowly pulls Ming's finger away from my face without saying anything. Without letting go of Ming's hand, I bashfully ask, "You like my dimples?"

I can't help the little blush that creeps onto my face. I have dreamt about this. Being able to touch Ming and be near him. I want this so much and I'm not going to do anything that will jeopardize it for me.

Before Ming can reply, Forth clears his throat and barks, "Let's sit down and eat. We have a very short time frame before N'Ming and N'Yo have to go back and practice again."

Why did Forth have to interrupt my moment? I'm loving the fact that I have Ming's hand in mine and that Ming doesn't seem to reject me, but he also doesn't show that he likes me either, yet. I need to get Ming to accept me and hopefully he will agree to be my boyfriend.

I reluctantly let go of Ming's hand and Shane huffs as he walks back down to Forth where the only open chair is left. I glance across the table at Ming and he flashes another big smile at me. Oh, I think my legs are getting wobbly. Ming's handsome face is more than I can take, and that smile is just too much for my longing heart. If I had my way, I would be jumping this table right now and devouring Ming's delicious lips in a smoldering hot kiss that will make him moan endlessly. Oh, just the idea of me attacking Ming is almost too much for my heart and my body which is happily enjoying the idea as I'm starting to get hard thinking about it. Now, I understand why Pha untucked his shirt earlier. I wish I would have thought about that myself. Well, at least I'll be seated, and I can carefully untuck my shirt too. No one needs to know that I'm getting excited.

As we all sit down, Shane growls at Forth, "Did you plan this? Why? To get on the good side of your new boyfriend?"

Forth chuckles, "Well, I did agree to this but that was before Ai'Beam finally accepted his feelings for me and he agreed to be my boyfriend."

Shane snorts, "Before N'Beam agreed to be your boyfriend? So, then with who?" Before Forth can even answer the question, Shane seems to have thought of something and he whips his head toward Pha and I, and hisses, "Let me guess. N'Forth planned this with you two." Shane points his finger towards Pha and then at me.

The look on his face is scary, and I don't know if I want to confess or deny it. I think either way, I'm going to be in trouble. Well, Pha and I will be in trouble. At least, I will have someone else to take the heat with me and I'm not totally alone.

As Shane glares at Pha and me, I slowly confess, "Okay, well, uhm, we caught Ai'Forth, uhm, when he, uhm, was leaving Ai'Beam's room the other night. Uhm, we kind of, uhm, begged for his help, uhm, in exchange for helping him, uhm, with Ai'Beam."

Pha seems to have more confidence as he boldly says, "So, Ai'Forth, Ai'Kit and I arranged to have the whole group come here tonight during our break to eat together and hopefully give each other a little time with the one that we like."

Shane is on the verge of screaming when the server came over to get our order. After we order, Forth tells her that we have to leave soon so he would appreciate it if they could rush our order. After looking back at the table, I think she is in a daze, she quickly agrees and we all flash her a big smile which she instantly blushes and nearly runs from the table. Well, maybe that was too much for her.

I'm hoping that little distraction has made Shane forget what he was asking, but my hope quickly fades as Shane immediately turns to Pha and I as soon as the server leaves. "Let me get this straight. N'Forth, N'Pha and N'Kit planned this meal together so that each of them could have a little time with the guy that they like, but N'Forth and N'Beam became official before the meal so now it is only for the other two." Shane turns to Beam and asks, "So, did you know about why they were having this meal? And if so, did you agree with them?"

Beam gulps and hesitantly replies, "Yes, I knew about it and, uhm, I agreed to help Ai'Pha and Ai'Kit to court N'Yo and N'Ming. Now, don't get mad. These guys are honestly head of heels in love with these two guys and I thought that they at least deserved a chance. I have never seen Ai'Pha and Ai'Kit fall for someone so fast before. Now, if N'Yo and N'Ming don't like Ai'Pha and Ai'Kit, I will help to pull these two back and not encourage their attempts anymore."

Just hearing Beam's words make me sad. What if Ming doesn't like me either? What am I going to do? I have fallen so hard that I think my heart will just shatter into a million pieces. Unconsciously, I'm holding my breath waiting anxiously to hear Ming's response. Oh, please, please, have Ming be willing to let me court him and try to make him my boyfriend. Please.

I look at Ming to see if I can tell what he is thinking. Neither Yo or Ming have said anything to what Beam is saying and this isn't how I wanted Ming to find out and I'm sure Pha is thinking the same thing. I wanted to be the one to tell Ming that I like him and to properly ask him to try and court him or even just ask him to be my boyfriend. This ruins the moment a little when your friend blurts it out like that.

As I look into Ming's eyes, my heart skips a beat as he is smiling such a huge smile that I feel like I may just have a chance. I instantly blush but I don't take my eyes off of Ming. My attention is drawn away when Shane growls, "I guess I'm out numbered today, but I'm warning you two that if you do anything to hurt my friends, I will teach you a very hard lesson that you won't ever forget. Got it!"

Pha and I instantly nod our heads in agreement as we both say, "Got it!"

Now, I'm even more nervous than I was before Ming got to the restaurant because I know if I make one wrong move, Shane will probably be teaching me a lesson with his fist. That is one lesson that I never want to see.

I glance back over at Ming and my nerves are instantly settled as Ming smiles at me. Oh, that smile can calm my nervous, but it also jumps starts my desire. The urge that I had earlier of wanting to jump across this table and devour Ming's lips in a smoldering hot kiss has returned and returned with some steam. I instantly bite my lower trying to curb my fantasy and to calm my body which is once again reacting to Ming's gorgeous smile and his close proximity, not to mention the fantasy that I just had.

I glance over to Pha, who seems to be a lot more confident than me and I don't know how he does it. Pha is smiling at Yo, who is blushing uncontrollably and doesn't seem to be refusing Pha's advances as Pha gently pulls Yo's hand across the table so Pha can hold it. I wish I could be that daring, but I think I used up all my guts just trying to get Yo and Ming to eat with us today.

Mentally, I begin to scold myself, "Silly, you got this far. Just go for it. What is the worst that would happen? If you don't try, you won't know."

***

Ming POV

Can someone please tell me what is going on? I can't believe what I'm hearing. This cute little dimpled guy sitting across from me likes me enough to work with Forth. Wait, correct that, to beg Forth to help him to meet me. I have always dated girls. I have never once been interested in guys, but why do I keep smiling like a fool at him. And, his dimples are so cute. Wait! Did I just say that his dimples are cute? Okay, stop and try to figure out what you are feeling.

I sit there looking at Kit who is clearing having some issues now that his friend, Beam, spilled the beans about this whole situation. Well, it doesn't help that Shane just threatened him if he does anything to me.

I don't know what I'm going to do. Kit turns and looks at me with that sweet face of his and I can see worry and fear in his eyes. I can't help but to try and comfort him by smiling at him. Why am I smiling? Why do I want to comfort him? I have never had this feeling before. I have had plenty of girls before and I have never felt this urge before. I don't even know what this urge is really. When Shane was threatening him, I wanted to just pull him into my arms and tell him that it is going to be all right. The look of panic that dashed across his face was all I needed to be his shield. I still don't know why but I can always use another friend and if Forth and Beam are boyfriends, I will need to get along with Kit regardless if I accept his feelings or reject them.

My stomach does a flip as my eyes widen while I watch Kit seductively bite his lower lip and slightly blush. Oh, I wish I knew what he is thinking. Clearly, he is thinking about something naughty and if the blush is any indication, I think it has something to do with me.

I suddenly get the urge to pull Kit across this table and suck on that lower lip that he keeps biting. Wait!! HOLD YOUR HORSES!!! DID I JUST WANT TO SUCK ON KIT'S LIP??? NO! I COULDN'T HAVE!!

As I think about what I was just fantasizing, shit, I did think about sucking on his lip. Why would I think about that? I only date girls. How did I even think about something like that?

Does this mean that I may like Kit, too?

***

Wayo POV

OMG!! This god like person across from me likes me. Oh, please don't let me do something stupid like drool. I can't believe what I'm hearing, and I can't believe that he would even be interested in me. I'm just an average guy, nothing special.

Mentally, I'm screaming, "OH, YES!!! COME TO MOMMA, BIG BOY!!! I'LL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU!!"

I try to shake my head of that thought, but it isn't working. I just keep hearing, "Come to me, big boy!!"

Just that thought alone has me blushing from head to toe. How could I have such a thought and from the first time that I see him. I have liked guys before, but I have never had this kind of reaction before. This is so strong that I don't know if I will be able to function correctly after this if I know that Pha is somewhere close. Oh, this isn't good for me. I need to calm down.

I nervously look over at Pha, who is smiling at me, and he slowly reaches out to take my hand. I don't know if I should let him or not, but he doesn't wait for a response. He gently pulls my hand across the table and holds it. Oh my, why is my hand sweating so much. His touch is the best thing that I've ever felt before. Shoot, who am I kidding, I have never had anyone hold my hand before. This is the first time and it feels amazing. I can't help to wonder how Pha kissing me will feel which makes me blush even more. If this keeps up, I will be as red as a tomato soon.

Pha whispers, "N'Yo, can I court you? Will you go out with me?"

What? Did this handsome god just ask me out? No way.

Before I know it, I nod my head yes. I don't dare open my mouth right now because I may say something stupid so I'm just going to keep quiet but I'm blushing even more, if that is even possible.

Pha gently pulls my hand up to his mouth and his gently kisses the back of my hand. Oh, the warmth of his lips on my hand sends shivers down my spine and a particular part of my body suddenly springs to life. Oh, this can't be happening. Why now?

I'm startled when Shane slams his hand down on the table and hisses, "N'Pha, don't you dare try anything right now. You keep your lips to yourself. Hear me!"

Pha smiles at me and I bashfully pull my hand away from, even though I don't want to. I want to continue to feel his warmth on my hand.

Pha immediately stops my hand and pulls it back to the center of the table where he continues to hold it. Ah, this feels right.

I think I'm dreaming. I hope I'm not because if this is a dream Idon't ever want to wake up from it. Iwill happily live the rest of my life in this dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 7.1K 19
What will you do? If you found yourself suddenly falling for someone, you shouldn't fall for, after getting your senses back from staying unconscious...
214K 11.7K 44
"We have been friends for years!!!! For YEARS!!!!! We grew up together!!! You should know me better than anyone!!! Why you don't believe me!!! Why yo...
774K 42.9K 47
*COMPLETED* During his AP Biology class, Alan is presented with an unexpected request: a talking bullfrog is desperately asking him for a kiss. To hi...
230K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...