Player

By DarkDolansss

E & G Fanfic I will post chapters in batches of 5. More

About
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜š
Chapter 1 Page 1
Chapter 1 Page 2
Chapter 1 Page 4
Chapter 1 Page 5
Chapter 2 Page 1
Chapter 2 Page 2
Chapter 2 Page 3
Chapter 2 Page 4
Chapter 2 Page 5
Chapter 3 Page 1
Chapter 3 Page 2
Chapter 3 Page 3
Chapter 3 Page 4
Chapter 3 Page 5
Chapter 4 Page 1
Chapter 4 Page 2
Chapter 4 Page 3
Chapter 4 Page 4
Chapter 4 Page 5
Chapter 5 page 1
Chapter 5 Page 2
Chapter 5 Page 3
Chapter 5 Page 4
Chapter 5 Page 5
Chapter 6 Page 1
Chapter 6 Page 2
Chapter 6 Page 3
Chapter 6 Page 4
Chapter 6 Page 5
Chapter 7 Page 1
Chapter 7 Page 2
Chapter 7 Page 3
Chapter 7 Page 4
Chapter 7 Page 5
Ethan Or Grayson
Chapter 8 Page 1
Chapter 8 Page 2
Chapter 8 Page 3
Chapter 8 Page 4
Chapter 8 Page 5
Chapter 9 Page 1
Chapter 9 Page 2
Chapter 9 Page 3
Chapter 9 Page 4
Chapter 9 Page 5
Chapter 10 Page 1
Chapter 10 Page 2
Chapter 10 Page 3
Chapter 10 Page 4
Chapter 10 Page 5
Part Two
Chapter 11 Page 1
Chapter 11 Page 2
Chapter 11 Page 3
Chapter 11 Page 4
Chapter 11 Page 4.5
Chapter 11 Page 5
Chapter 12 Page 1
Chapter 12 Page 2
Chapter 12 Page 3
Chapter 12 Page 4
Chapter 12 Page 5
Chapter 13 Page 1
Chapter 13 Page 2
Chapter 13 Page 3
Chapter 13 Page 4
Chapter 13 Page 5
Chapter 14 Page 1
Chapter 14 Page 2

Chapter 1 Page 3

1K 23 4
By DarkDolansss

Please listen to the following song(s) for this page: Beyonce - Drunk in Love

ERRYN'S POV//

We walk in to see just about all the girls half naked.

Classic.

I walk over to where the drinks are being kept. I guess there's a first thing for everything.

I grab a drink when I see Gray walk up to me.

"So she showed. And she looks fine as hell to, not a shock" he say looking me up and down as I spin around.

I laugh as go for a sip of my drink when I'm stoped by Gray.

"Whoa you sure you want to drink that" he asks.

"Not really but I never get loose and I thought maybe today could be the day, well night" I say.

"How about we have some fun tonight without the drinks" he says as he grabs my hand guiding me to the dance floor.

We get to the dance floor with drunk in love playing.

We began to dance but it was more like me moving around. We weren't touching. Just facing each other doing our own thing.

That was until I pulled him into me with the music filling my ears.

I want you.

At first he's taken back but he puts his hands on my waist as I away my hips back and forth.

Then I turn around with my butt facing the front of him.

"Whatcha doing there Erryn" he whispers in my ear.

"Letting loose" I say turning back around.

"You should try it" I laugh.

"You sure you didn't already have a drink" he asks.

"I'm sure, Gray just have fun damn, Every other time you're always hitting on me and touching on my ass without me wanting you to. Now I'm giving you the chance and you resist" I laugh.

"You not up for it anymore Dolan?" I whisper in his ear.

I see his face go from confused to filled with lust.

Then I feel his hands on my ass.

I smile and continue dancing with him.

I feel his hands running up and down my body griping onto me.

We began to grind. I look at him and he starts to lean in.

Before our lips meet someone starts yelling Graysons name.

"Grayson we need you it's Ethan he's in another fight." Grayson friend Alex says.

Grayson rolls his eyes obviously annoyed and looks at me "Sorry I gotta go ge-"

I interupt him "Gray go get Ethan I was gonna leave soon anyway" I laugh.

He nods and we both walk to the crowd of people.

I spot Amariah on this senior his name is William. William Singe. He's fine as hell she's had a crush on him since she first saw him.

I hate to interrupt her and her probably one time chance.

"My bad for intruding, but we gotta go" I say grabbing her arm dragging her out to the car.

"Erryn what the hell" she slurs kinda annoyed.

"We gotta go help Grayson" I say opening my car door. She just rolls her eyes and slurrs something the only thing I hear is William.

"Ugh you're drunk too just like I bet E is"

I began to drive home thinking about what just went down on the dance floor.

What. The. Hell was about to happen. The dancing thing was for fun, but then he tried to lean in. I did to.

Were we going to... better yet how would I feel if we did? I don't even think I like him like that.

He was probably a little tipsy. I think.

(SATURDAY 1:56 am.)

I get out the car helping a drunk Amariah out the car.

"N-no I don't neeeed nno help I can walk on my damn own" she says making me laugh.

She begins to try and walk but quickly stumbles making me laugh.

"Don't just stand there. W-why didn't you h-help me in the first place you see that I'm drunk" she says.

I roll my eyes and go to help her up when I see car lights pulling up to the house next door. I know it's Gray.

He gets out walking to us.

"I'd help you with E, but Amariah's drunk off her ass right now" I tell Gray

"Need any help" he asks.

"I got it, plus it looks like Ethan may need yours" I say laughing walking up to my door.

"Yeah, I'll call you though" he says walking back to his car.

"Alright drunky let's get your ass inside" I say helping her inside the house.

"Bitch my name's Amariah" she says putting her hand on her hip and her index finger pointing at me.

"Just get your ass upstairs" I say to her.
__

After finally getting that bitch down I took a shower and took off my make up.

I'll tell you one thing that bitch is gonna have a headache tomorrow.

Since its late as hell I decided to make myself go to sleep.

I let Amariah take the bed. That bitch is a wild ass sleeper so I'm decided to sleep on the couch in my room.

Right as I'm drifting off to sleep I hear my phone ding.

I'm too sleepy to look I'll check in the morning. With that I drifted off to sleep.

(SATURDAY 1:14 pm)

"Oooooh, someone so obviously slept with Grayson" Amariah says waking me up.

"Uhh did not now let me sleep" I say rolling back over.

I then feel. Pillow hit my head.

"Ugh damn fine I'm up" I say giving in.

"Now what were you saying about Grayson" I said yawning.

"Oh nothing really only that you two obviously slept together" she said super causally.

I then cough. "Um bitch WHAT?!?! No Ma'am we just danced and had a little moment. Where the hell did you come up with me sleeping with him" I asked.

"One not so damn loud and he's sending you 'the morning after' texts duh. See." She said giving my phone.

"Umm why'd you have my phone" I said while looking at the text.

From: Grayson😋😄
To: Erryn
Hey, I know you're probably asleep but could we talk about last night when you wake up.

"That's just him asking can we talk" I say.

"Yeah about you two having sex" she says

"Anyway deny it all you want but I gotta go home, duty calls" she said walking out my room.

"Byeee" I yell.

I guess I'm gonna have to talk to Grayson. I'm sure it's not even about our little moment.

A/N

Page 3 complete! Now swipe tf you know you wanna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 9.2K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
130K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
195K 5.7K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...