Smile

By Rainny_Bolt

Dash is a troublesome young mare who steals for a living. She hates friendship, and avoids most ponies. The m... More

1: The Trouble Maker
2: Bloors Academy
3: Taken
4: lightning Dust
5: Race you
6:The Dare
7: Food War!
8: Stuck with you
10 Facts about myself
9: Feelings will soon show
10: Late night flight
11: Morning games
12: The incident at the mess hall
13: The sad stories of Soarin and Rainbowdash
14: P.E., Jelousy, and falling for her
15: Fall formal band
16: My hero
17: Dash's sweet dream and an advice from a friend
18: Lightning Dust's revenge
19: The Book of Wonders....
20: Sick
21: And That's why! I smile! its been a while
22: Asking her out
23: Special night part 1
24: Special night part 2
25: Stalker Dash
26: The truth
27: Interogating Soarin
Changed!
28: Fleetfoot
29: The fall formal part 1
30: the Fall formal part 2
31: Space between
32: Soarin's Drunk confession
33: Payback time
34: Made amends
35: Lightning's Dark bargain part 1
36: Lightning's dark bargain part2, And Soarindash Date
37: The past has a way of catching up to you
38: Apologies , Suspicions,and friendship
39: A Promise is a Promise
40: Chillin' Like a villain!
41: Discord
42: Happy Birthday Rainbowdash!
43: Soarin's Past part 1
44: Soarin's Past part 2 and The plot of the darkness
45: Lightning threatenning
46: Something fishy is going on here
47: The Plan
48: Preparations
49: Suspicions
50: Found them!
51: Yule Ball
53: The Showdown!
54: Happy endings...
Next generations
Sequals???
Epilogue1: Soara and Tancred
Epilogue2: The Soarindash Wedding

52: Ready as I'll every be!

600 21 12
By Rainny_Bolt

Soarin's POV

"Rainbowdash! Dashie where are you?!" I shouted panicked. Those freaks are causing a panick here!

Some were fighting, others were cowaring. I saw Starlight and Twilight using their magic to fight that smoke pony. He just laughed at them. Creepy.

"Rainbow! Where are you please answer me!!!!" I shouted.

Finnaly I saw her! But she was fighting.....Lightning Dust. Luckily she had help! Spitfire was fighting with her.

"Shit" I mouthed when Spitfire got sent crashing tot he wall.

"No friends to keep you safe now Crash!" Lightning taunted and Dash looked around. She was right! Spitfire's out cold, Fleetfoot is helping Rapidfire and Trixie fight a monster that mare Chrysalis conjured up!

Wave chill and Surprise were out cold too!

Flash Sentry and his twin is helping tend others.

We're on our own now. I have to do something!

"She's not alone!" I said boldly and step up. Dash looked scared. "Soarin! Don't!" She said trying to hold me back. But no. I want to protect her! I want to protect the mare I've always wanted. The mare I love! (A/N: This is realy not a good time for romantic thoughts about Rainbowdash Soarin! You have a problem to fighy remember?!)

******4th wall break***

Soarin: Oh, Right! S-sorry

Pinkie Pie: Hang on! I thought I was the only one who can break the 4th wall

Lightning dust: Not anymore! Now hurry up!

Spitfire: Yea You're dragging the story too long!

Dash: wait I thought you were un concious?

Spitfire: Oh. Right. ;)
*******

"Move out of the way Soarin!"

"No I won't let you hurt her!" I barked and spread my wings as to cover my mare. "Soarin I can protect myself" Dash assured.

"ENOUGH! He's MINEEEEEEE!!!!!" Lightning screamed so loudly I think our ears hurted.

"Dust! Conrtol yourself! This isn't the right time!" The Draconequis Discord said.

"THEN WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME?! I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!!" ans with that she changed. She grew taller, her mane became sandy yellow colored, her ears became more like a bat's, her eyes were cat like, and she has fangs!

Her wings had spikes that can obviously kill with one strike.

a great wind came and then a tornado formed! Thunder can be heard outside. "Oh my Luna!" I heard Fleetfoot yell. "Stop this! Stop this at once!" I heard Silverdoe commanded. "Oh Silly Silverdoe you old bafoon. You are in no position ti make any demands. Not anymore!" Chrysalis laughed evily sending shivers down my spine.

Suddenly I felt like being knocked to the wall. "Gah!" I yelled in pain. Dash rushed towards me. "Get her!" Chyrsalis yelled. Lightnung swopped towards us and pulled on Dash's wings very hard. "Aaaaaah!!!!!" She screamed.

"No!" Spitfire yelled(Finnaly your awake!) she rushed to our side and pulled Dash back. I helped. The srtong wind came back and soon the rest of the gang cane over but Lightning was stronger!

"Dash! Do you trust me?" I shouted over the roarong wind. "Yes!" she asnwered."Then good! Then I want you to know that I promise you! I'll find you and get you back! I promisw I'll find you!"

"We all will!" Starlight added. Dash had tears forming."OK! Come after! Promise me you'll find me! I'm giving my fate and loyalty to you all!" she said. And with that I grabbed her for a kiss, and then let her go. Lightning, Sombra, Discord all disspeared along with Dash.

Chrysalis looked at Silverdoe and....to our shock! She took him too!

"Noooo!" I heard Shinning yell.

"There is nothing we can do Soarin....It appears you'll all need some detailed information" Twilight said trotting tiwarda us. She looked calm. Like WTF?!

"They took Dash, hurted our friends, and took away Silverdoe! Plus destroyed our home! Why aren't you sad or angry?!" I asked glaring at her. She took a few steps back and looked a littke afraid of me. Well she should be.

"Sugarcube...tell them the truth" Applejack said.

"What truth? What are you talking about?!" Trixie asked.

"I know...I know why they need Dash and Silverdoe, and if we don'r move fast, she'll kill them" Twilight stated and that made my blood boil. I grabbed her by the troat and pinned her to the wall.

"You, have a lot of explaining to do princess" I whispered in a low, thretenning tone.

*********

Twilight explained to us. And the story wasn't pretty!

They needed Silverdoe because he is connected to the harmony tree(Already knew that anyway, Silver explained it to me remember?)

Anyway her story is pretty simmiliar to Silverdoe's so I won't bore you with the details.

Here is some useful unformation though. Twi said that by sunrise tommorow, ifbwe don't get Dash soon and defeat the villains, she'll die! And I can't let that happen.

"And thats why we need to save her!" Twilight finnished. "But...but what are we gonna do? They're too powerful, and we're just us" Misty fly whimperred. "No, we can do this! I know we can, and besides if Dash was here, I know she'll be thinking to have faith in ourselves because she trusts us! And now we need to trust ourselves, for Dashie!" Spitfire said and we all agreed.

My face beightenned up. I just got a great plan formed.

"Guys, I have a plan!" I said and they all gathered around to listen.

Heres the plan.

First we'll need to find out where they're hidding, get there without being cought, half will go to the front of their hidding place to create a diversion, they'll think we're all there, to fight. But me, Flash Sentry, Starlight and Fleet will be hidding somewhere underneat, to creat an element of surprise! Rescue Dash and Silverdoe, and get out of there before Cheese and Trixie blows up the place! Hehe, sorry I just realy love to blow up places. But this time its for a good reason.

"Soarin that plans awesome! But how do we know its foolproof?" Rapid asked. I.....have no idea. But anyone else got better ideas? I'm open for suggestions because this is a matter of life and death! >:(

************

Narrarator's POV

After a few hours of planning some more, they finnaly got it. Starlight casted a very special spell to locate where Dash is and found her easily in the heart of the everfree forest in the old castle of the two sisters Celestia and Luna who lived there when they were younger before the war of ponies and draconequises.(A/N: fun fact that war was when they lost their parents, and Discord lost his Mommy and Daddy there too, and thats where they all met when they were little kids, to find more details, search on youtube Ink rose's head cannom back story for Tia, Luna and Discord and you'll fimd its realy interesting)

Dash looked very beaten and Silverdoe was not looking good. When the vision ended Soarin was getting anxious.

But then he remembered something. "Hold on, What about the barrier that keeps us all in here? How are we gonna get past that?" He asked. Shinning stepped forward. "The barrier only lets out the ones with pure of heart, and I think you guys are pure of heart, you go get them back!"

Soarin nodded. They all geardd up, and prepared for war.

Mean while, on the castle at the everfree, Chrysalis was pacing. Sombra whisprred something to her ear and she stopped and smirked. She faced her prisoners.

"Any minutes now, your highness" She said to Rainbowdash who was confused. Why her highness?

(A/N: Turn the music on! Ready as I'll ever be from "Tangled the Series")

(Chrysalis)

Believe me I know!
We've sunk pretty low, but whatever
I've done you've deserved

"Chrysalis" Silverdoe began."Shut up!" Chrysalis shouted angrily.

(Lightning dust)

We're the bad guys thats fine!
Its no foult of mine

(Discord)

And finnaly, some justice at last
Will be served!

"Please listen!" Silverdoe tried again.

(Chrysalis)

Now its time to step up or
Its time to back down
And there's only one answer for me!

And we'll stand up and fight
Cause we know that we're right!

And I'm ready!

(Sombra)

I'm ready!

(Discord)

I'm ready!

(Crhysalis)

Ready as I'll ever be!

*******

The gang were preparing for their rescue mission but had a problem. Shinning fell down the stairs and broked his hoof.

"Shinning Are you sure you can do this?" Flash asked worried.

"Actualy I don't think I can, I'll only slow you down" He groaned

"But how are you gonna lead the assualt?" Rapifire asked worried.

"I'm not! She is" he pointed at the door where Spitfire was standing wearing her wonderbolt uniform and a sword on her back.

(Spitfire)

Now its time to rise up
Or its time to stand down!
And the answer is easy to see!

And I swear by the sword If you're in
Get on board!
Are you ready?!

(Flash sentry and Soarin)

I'm ready!

(All)

We're ready!

(Spitfire)

Ready as I'll ever be!

Starlight was rummaging through diffirent kinds of spells she can use.

Trixie stood beside her. She looked scared.

(Trixie)

Are you sure we can do this?

(Starlight)

Together we will gurantee!

*******

(Chrysalis, Sombra, Discord and Lightning Dust)

I'll make them hear meeeeee!

*********

(Spitfire)

Prove they can trust me!

*******

(Starlight)

We'll save our friend and academy,

******

(All)

Now the light in the sand and
Our romans at hand!

******

(Spitfire)

And I'm ready!

(Soarin)

I'm ready!

*********

(Starlight and Trixie)

I'm ready!

******

(Chrysalis)

Ready as I'll ever be!

A/N: Ok so there will be three more last chapters and then its the end of the story >:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 357 26
dash a teenage girl who loves soccer, daring do books aka adventure books, and her friends.... except... she hates the 4 letter word the most... L...
1K 35 31
Rainbow Dash has spent the last year at Canterlot High in a flurry of magic, wonder and adventure. First, two girls from an alternate pony world came...
21.9K 520 30
Rainbow Dash, 15. Just your average cocky athletic teen. Only cares about Friends, her family, Sports, grades and that's pretty much it. She isn't on...