so far away || hwang hyunjin

By baejnyung

he was someone everyone loved while she was someone no one noticed. seorin knew of hyunjin but she wasn't sur... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

5

6.4K 243 210
By baejnyung

as i entered the classroom i thanked god as i made it in right before a heavy rain started to fall. the past week it has been raining a lot, ever since i met hyunjin and became his friend it was raining a lot more. but the more it rained the happier i was to be by his side.

"seorin" a very familiar voice called that snapped me out of my thoughts. i turned and saw hyunjin standing in front of me with donuts and 2 iced coffees.

"what's this for?" i said as i looked at the donuts. he then smiled and ruffled my hair. "this is a thank you, for being my friend. for treating me normally. everyone else throws themselves on me you know?" he said as he passed me a coffee and sat down in front of me so he would be facing me.

hyunjin opened the big box of donuts and told me to grab whichever one i want so i did. boston creme will always be my favorite. i opened my mouth and took a big bite of my delicious donut.

the flavor was amazing, rich. i haven't had a donut in so long and it felt so nice to eat one again and not care about gaining weight.

"wanna know something?" hyunjin said with his mouth full of donut. i laughed a bit and nodded my head.

"i always wanted to talk to you truthfully. i always admired you and sometimes i caught myself staring at you during lectures but i stopped just in case you'd catch me. i always liked the smell of your perfume so that's why i was always leaned in a bit more towards your side" he said as his ears turned red. i was shocked. i never knew any of this since i always always in my own world, daydreaming.

"oh..seorin you have something on your cheek" he said as he wiped his face trying to show me which side it was on. i took my finger and wiped my cheek only to see nothing on my finger.

"no no wrong side- just let me do it" he said as he stood up and pushed in the chair making his way next to me. i took his hands and placed them on the side of my face. his hands were cold and red. then he took a finger and wiped the place where it was dirty.

"there" he said as he made eye contact with me. i fully regret looking into his eyes because the longer i looked the longer i saw deep down. he was sad, hurt, lonely. he stared back into my eyes and his pupils dilated. next thing i knew, his face was inching closer and closer closing the gap between us as it got smaller and smaller.

i closed my eyes as i knew what would happen next. i never had my first kiss yet so i think this is a big deal for me. i closed my eyes and balled up my fists.

next thing i knew a pair of cold hands were still on my face and a apir of nice, soft, plump lips were lightly pressed against mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 15.6K 50
she started to fall in love when she noticed the little things about him.
258K 11.9K 34
"im lonely, gay, and looking for a boyfriend. slide into my dms" Lee Minho + Han Jisung
35.4K 1.5K 21
they were both involved in an accident when they were younger. they lost everything; their families, their friends, their lives, their souls. one of...
54.8K 2.2K 41
Which Felix falls for someone who'd instead use him than love him. All because he wanted to feel as if he was special and meant something to someone.