PERCABETH~After the Wars

By basically_bookz

The war with Gaea is finally over. The Greeks and the Romans have finally made an alliance. And now the seven... More

PERCABETH~After the Wars
PERCABETH~After the Battle
Chapter 8 The Fitting ~Annabeth's POV~
INPORTANT INFO BELOW!!!
-Continued-
Chapter 7 The promise
Important Pls give feedback!!!
Chapter 9 The countdown
The Dream
Not an Update❗️
YAY!!!
Chapter 10
Review on Chap. 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Hey!
Chapter 14
Chapter Update!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
*•*
Chapter 16
¡Chapter 15 Update!
Chapter 16
;)
Chapter 17
Hey Guys!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Wazzup?!
Thank you!
FINALLY
HI IM SORRY
Chapter 20 (!)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Almost there!
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
CELEBRATION!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Hey!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Update
Again

Chapter 7 The final Days -Percy's POV

832 12 0
By basically_bookz

So here I am. Percy Jackson, Demi-God son of Poseidon marrying the love of my life in 19 days. Today the guys and I will be trying out our suits. I have no idea where Leo is but Hazel said he is on some important quest of his own. But he's in the wedding, so I don't know what we're gonna do without him if he doesn't get back soon.

Frank's suit was a bit too small so we had to exchange that but everyone else's fit fine. My suit had a dark royal blue bow tie matching the color of the braids maids dresses and the inside of the suit felt like heaven, it was made of such fine silk that I felt like I had 4 tons of Ambrosia but still didn't burn up. So tomorrow Franks gonna try on a new one. Mellie said she's making Lilly a dress and agreed that it's the right choice that Lilly should be a flower girl instead of Hunter because if she wasn't she would get all mad and throw a temper tantrum. She showed me the design. It had straps and a ribbon around the waist and touches the floor. The dress doesn't puff out but it stays smooth and slim. (I fell super fancy using these words!)So...yeah. Annabeth's with Piper and the other braids maids trying on dresses so I'm pretty much done for the day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 2.7K 57
{completed} ✓ [UNEDITED. I highly recommend that you DO NOT read this. Thank you.] Six months ago, Percy Jackson, savior of Olympus, vanished from C...
1.7K 32 15
After the war with Gaea, the Seven of the Prophecy start to settle down. Frank and Hazel went back to Camp Jupiter while Jason stayed with Piper and...
269K 4.8K 72
All wars leave people damaged, wether it be physically or mentally. For Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson, it's both. What happens when it's time fo...
9.9K 131 17
It happened after Leo rescued Calypso, of course they arrived at camp half-blood. But will the campers accept Calypso? Does Calypso still have feelin...