The Whole Nine Yards

De mmmmjay

A Sotus Fanfiction happening after the relationship of Kongpob and Arthit was revealed in EP14 of Sotus the S... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
EPILOGUE

Chapter 54

9.2K 407 60
De mmmmjay

Arthit was surprised with himself when he automatically sat beside Kongpob after the introductions. M's eyes widened when he saw PArthit loom beside Kong. The sophomore moved away so fast to give space for the senior as if he was held at gun point. 'Kong and I have been together for months but his friend since middle school is still afraid of me.' Arthit thought.

Kong was also suprised when Arthit sat beside him. His heart beat so much faster when Adthit placed his arm around his shoulder. Kong looked at him while Arthit just cocked his brow, as if daring him to say anything. Kong gave him a drink in his own glass and grinned when Arthit did not mind they share a glass.

Kong smiled, there are strangers but Arthit still wrapped his arm on his shoulder, pulling him close. Kong noticed the slender guy looked puzzled after he practically clung to Liam, his own boyfriend. 'If I hug PArthit the way Jaimie clung to Liam, he might throw me out and ban me from hugging him as well.' Kong shuddered with horror.

When their friends rained peanuts on them, Mike put the pieces together that he and Arthit are dating. Jaimie then looked so stunned, for what reason, Kongpob doesnt care.

Arthit, on the other hand, saw Prem smiled slyly at him when Kong leaned on him. Arthit glared at his friend who did not even fluster and instead raised his drink at him. Arthit blushed that Prem laughed.

Arthit turned and stared at Kongpob. The flicker of the club lights are accentuating his features. When Arthit looked to his left, Arthit almost had a coronary, Jaimie was watching them like a hawk.

'Im really gonna go over to your side. Liam. I have new standard, Kong amd AiArthit.' Mike said.

' Say what now?' Jaimie scoffed.
'Yes Jaimie?'
'Nothing.'

But Liam saw that the people around the table reacted, they heard Jaimie. Good thing though, they just shrugged it off.

As the night progressed, the energy in the club intensified. Their friends are flirting somewhere, Prem is talking with a girl and Knot is dancing with another.

Liam and James are out in the dancefloor.

'I dont think they are out.' Jaimie said
'Why do you think so?
'They are just sitting there'
'Oh.'
'Let's show them how it's done Lili.' Jaimie urged his boyfriend.

Kong and Arthit are just watching everyone on the dancefloor until Liam and Jaimie started making out.
Kongpobnoticed that Jaimie kept throwing glances their way, as if challenging them or making them feel that they aren't as out as him and Liam.
And if judging from the way Arthit moved his jaw, Kong knows that the senior saw Jaimie's mocking glances as well.

Kong.reached out to hold the senior's shoulder, 'So P, with all the making out going on, you still think you can last 5 weeks?

Arthit elbowed Kong as he laughed. Arthit's eyes are fixed on Liam and Jaimie making out without a care in the world. 'That five week ban came in handy, who knew what Kong might be doing if not for that?' Arthit thought.

'PArthit?'
'Hmm'
'You think it's hot that they are making out?
'No.'
'Not even affected by a bit? You know by mouths blending, tongues...'
'Kongpob! If you want to be a voyeur don't include me.' Arthit hissed at the sophomore.
'Maybe you're not affected by them coz...we did more than that,P' Kong whispered.

Arthit pushed Kongpob away form him and as images of what they did last night flashed in his mind, he slugged the alcohol like a deranged man.

'Are you thinking about it, P? How we kissed, how I nibbled at you?' Kong teased.
'How about you shut your mouth or I will extend the kissing ban to 8 weeks?' Arthit cocked his brow at him.

Kong choked on his drink.'PArthit dont joke like that.' he pleaded.
'I can still remember last night. So quit reminding me!' Arthit glared at him. Kong grinned.

When the music turned up notches higher, people are dancing everywhere. Kong pulled the senior to stand up in the corner.

'Kongpob!
'It's dark P and people don't know us.' he tried to convince the senior.

With the alcohol he consumed, bodies gyrating everywhere, those people making out - the pulsating vibe of the club is getting to Arthit. Now Kong had pulled him up, they moved to the beat of the sound now in full blast. Their faces are mere inches away from each other that they can feel each other's breath on their faces. While Arthit is not touching Kong, any person looking at them would be too naive to say that they are just friends.

Much to his dismay, Arthit's gaze keeps landing on the younger man's lips. When Kong caught him, the sophomore licked his lips slowly and bit his lower lip - while staring at Arthit. So if anyone asks what made Arthit boldly reach out and touch Kong's nape - it may be the alcohol, the bodies gyrating everywhere, the pulsating music but not his bloody boyfriend's attempt to make him snap out of his control. 'No, I am not affected. Five weeks, I'll stand by you.' Arthit chanted in an attempt to collect himself.

Kong closed his eyes as Arthit massaged his nape. It's frustrating that he cannot kiss the older man. But darn, the touch of those baby soft fingers gliding on his warm sensitive skin are making him feel hot. Kong moved to bury his face on the senior's neck that Arthit flinched but Kong held his arm so he won't pull away. Then Arthit closed his eyes as Kong mouthed the lyrics of the new song on his neck,

''What if, what if we run away?
What if, what if we left today?
What if we said goodbye to safe and sound?"

'Darn, Kongpob' Arthit cursed his boyfriend wordlessly as their bodies swayed to the beat of the slow and beguiling song. When Arthit opened his eyes, Kong looked up to him- lips parted, hair slightly tousled and the neon lights adding a shroud of come- hither look to the sophomore. 'Kongpob should not be allowed to look this sinful in a club' Arthit thought as they moved to the luring beats of the song.

Kong's lips begun to close the small distance between their faces, Arthit closed his eyes again, he wanted to hit Kongpob for pushing him like this.

' Are you snapping, PArthit?' he whispered to his ear. Arthit swallowed the lump on his throat, everything seems on fire now. If he won't do anything, he will really snap. ' Darn, whose idea was it again to go to a club?'

Arthit felt Kong lean and bit his earlobe, Arthit's eyes almost popped out. He pushed Kongpob and left him there. Kong just laughed and followed the senior who ordered in the bar.

No, Arthit is not gulping the water like a madman. The bartender looked at him weird when he ordered water. He needed water to put out all that ache his boyfriend stirred in him. Kong offered him a beer. He looked at him sharply, the young man chuckled and proceeded to drink it himself.

Arthit found himself staring at the sexy column of Kong's neck as gulped it down - following the tempting movement of the sophomore's adam's apple with every gulp. Then he saw Kong smirked at him as if saying, 'Like what you see, P?' Arthit moved to leave but Kong held him back.

As they were dancing Jaimie heard,

'Those two guys are hot'
'Where.'
'One in black and green shirt, leaning on the bar.

Jaimie saw Arthit and Kong were leaning on the bar. Kong whispered something to Arthit that made the senior hit him on the neck.

'I like they are just subtle.'
'Not showy but darn the tension can be felt here when they are on the other side of the club.'
'I know them. The one in green is the moon of the university in SSU.'
'Really and his fann is hot.'
'He should be, students were mobbing him past for the past week.'
'It is amazing that do not need to flaunt their relationship.'
'Maybe they aren't that out.'
'Maybe, but they dont look like they are deep in the closet either...look'

Jaimie saw Kong turned to the senior and nuzzled his face on the senior's shoulder.

'Please PArthit, temporarily lift your ban.' Kong pleaded on Arthit's shoulder.
'No...not here!'
'Somewhere else then.'
'Kongpob!' Arthit glared at the sophomore.
But can i stay with you tonight, P?

Arthit moved to leave him but Kong pulled him back laughing. Kong grinned in triumph, he is so used to taking the senior's silence as a yes.

But Kong can't believe Arthit danced with him. He might not have snapped the senior's kissing ban but Kong was agape when the senior touched him like that. ' Should I stock up on alcohol if it makes PArthit this bold?' Kong wondered.

Across the club,

'I want that.' Mike said as he watched the engineer couple. They are just three of the many who are watching the couple. Liam felt Jaimie stiffen beside him. Liam sighed, Jaimie must know that - there is really no need to impress everyone or to flaunt everything.

But the couple in the bar is unaware of the audience they were having inside the club. Arthit was busy noticing that Kongpob went silent, so he asked him,

' What evil things are you now conjuring in that dirty mind of yours?'
'You'd really you like to know P?' Kong whispered.

Narrowing his gaze at the sophomore's cheeky reply, Arthit did what he wanted to do all night, he stepped on Kongpob's foot.

_---_

Note:

I accidentally pressed the Publish button earlier, sorry. ✌️

Video and lyrics taken from Youth by Troye Sivan.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

297K 3.7K 58
Preferences and imagines if you and the it characters// REQUESTS CLOSED! •Richie •Beverly •Stan •bill •Eddie |wrote this years ago so some of my...
COUNT De whizbee

Fanfiction

49.3K 1.7K 10
Let's see who wins Mr . Forth Jaturaphoom. " Beam says teasingly . " 2 " Forth says while looking at the girls who are walking towards him . The gir...
37.9K 1.8K 10
"Is your dick black ?" Forth chocks on his food badly . Lam passes Forth a glass of water . Forth drinks and looks up with teary eyes . "The fuck...
802 52 28
tengku ash rizqal jejaka tampan umur 25 tahun orang sangat dingin tidak kira dengan siapa kecuali ahli keluarganya dan sahabatnya tengku dhania qales...