Powerful (Katsuki Bakugou x R...

Od _Faguette_

Bakugou Katsuki x reader fanfic. I dreamt the theme of this and I thought It'd be cool to write abt it. I'm n... Více

#1 First Day
#2 I'm Not What You Expected
#3 Fighting For Life
#4 He Hates Me
#5 Late Night
#6 Bloodthirsty Hues
#7 Hypnotised
#8 Broken Memories
#9 Katsuki...
#10 Little Gossip
#11 Reunion
#12 Destruction
#13 My Savior
#14 Killing Me
#15 My Dear Friend
#17 Please, Don't Cry
#18 New Acomplise
#19 Sudden News
#20 Make Up
#21 God Bless These Abs
#22 The Villain Alliance
#23 Misunderstanding
#24 Cruel Actions
#25 Perfection
#26 How Destiny Wants It
#27 Torture
#28 Lost Memories
#29 Future Plans
Quirk
#30 Fucking Hug Me
#31 Love Me or Leave Me
#32 Confused
#33 Guilty Pleasure
#34 Interrogator
#35 Dear Future Husband
#36 Remember
#37 Reencounter
#38 Demon Hunter
#39 Leave
#40 Burning Love
#41 Unlikeable
Little update

#16 Spicy

9.6K 256 241
Od _Faguette_

(Y/n)'s POV

I run into my garden, Bakugou marching behind with an angry face. I sprint to a white bench that I've constructed not very long ago and sit on it, also signaling for Katsuki to sit as well. He slowly and hesitantly sat beside me and at that moment I realized how actually small the bench is. Me and him are literally just inches apart. I look at my lap and start to think.

'What song should I sing?'

Then, an idea popped into my head. I'll sing a song that Katsuki likes. This is more of an instinct to make yourself look appealing to your crush. I turn to him and ask.

"Rock music."

'Ehhh.. yeah, no. I'm not singing anything related to that.' A few minutes pass and I finally decide on a song.

"Okay, ready? Because, I don't know what kind of quirk this actually is." I ensure Katsuki. He looks at me and nods, meaning he is, in fact, ready. I nod back and look straight in front of me at the small patch of roses that I'm growing in this small garden.

"I guess it's just another one of those nights When I'll spend way too much time On something so small that no one really cares about at all I guess it's just another one of those thoughts And I can't really find a cause Whether it's all just in my mind or something more here in my life"

3rd Person POV

Her angelic voice made Katsuki's heart beat faster. The boy noticed that, but couldn't quite grasp why. Is it because he loves her voice, or because he loves her?

After that thought he turned to her and she turned to him. (Y/n) getting ready for the main words, Katsuki notices how her eyes are.. pink, but also empty.

"It's you." Suddenly, a harsh beat of Katsuki's heart pumped and it startled him, how the song is reflected to the person the singer is singing to. "It's you." another one. "Oh God, it's you." Then, the unexpected happened. Katsuki felt the need to.. kiss this girl.

'OKAY, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME?!' the boy thought.

His neck leaning forward towards the girl made (Y/n) flinch in surprise and she stopped singing. Even if her quirk didn't actually work she felt nervous for what's about to come next.

Katsuki, feeling sweat building up couldn't keep it in anymore and just rushed in, kissing the girl.

This made adrenalin coarse through (Y/n), even though she was clearly going to get it. After a few brief moments she also closed her eyes and melted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. Katsuki, wanting to even more deepen the kiss, wrapped one of his arms around (Y/n)'s waist and the other on her opposite shoulder, slowly sliding on the girl's neck.

Then, right at the moment Katsuki touched her bandaged neck, (Y/n) hissed in pain and tried biting her lip to keep the sound in, but accidentally bit Katsuki's. They both jump away from each other, almost falling. At the moment, of almost falling off, they cling on each other's arms and pull themselves back. Katsuki furrows his eyebrows as he softly touches his stinging bottom lip and looks at his finger, slight blood flowing out.

He then looks at the girl with furious and burning eyes as he was about to shout at the girl, but then realizing that he hurt her more than she hurt him.

(Y/n) reaching up to her neck to also touch the stinging wound, she feels quite a lot of blood. After whipping some with her hand she looks at it and widens her eyes. She looks at the boy in front of her and,

"Can you see?" she asks the boy, as she turns around facing her back to him, she moves her hair out of the way and starts to take off her bandages. Even before she took them off, Katsuki could see the blood, seeping through her plain white shirt.

Her whole back was drenched in her own maroon blood and Kacchan's eyes wide from terror. "Is it bad?" She asks him.

"Fuck yeah." The boy rudely answers. (Y/n) starts to shake repeatedly, having a sense of fear. She tries to think of a solution for this problem, what would you do if you were bleeding to death? She kept asking herself.

Then she remembers.

"My blood!" She shouts, turning around to look at Kacchan, her eyes filled with glee. (Y/n) then closes her eyes and takes a deep breath making unsettling feelings sturr up in Katsuki. The long haired [just go with this, you'll see what will happen later :D] girl again turned away from Katsuki. The blood that is clinging on her shirt starts to pull back into her wound!

"What kind of fucking witchery is this?" The boy snarts at her actions. Some blood still left on her shirt, (Y/n) releases a deep sigh of tiredness and then again turns around to face the tall male.

"Kacchan, I'm really tired, so I'll be heading to bed now. If you want anything, there's food and cake in the fridge. And also, you can stay here for whatever long you want, I don't even give a tinies shit at this point." The tired girl says as her eyelids almost fully cover up her eyes, she stands up and walks away from the guy with a deep yawn.

But what the girl didn't notice, was that she had called him ,,Kacchan" and she cursed in the same sentence. And for the boy, this was almost like some sort of kink. It turned him on. And he blushed hard. This isn't like Katsuki. He wouldn't act like this, yes, we all know, but you can never change men, that's for sure.

So, the boy watches a precious girl walk away from him to beauty sleep and he is left there, alone.

(Y/n)'s POV

Damn, I need to sleep more. My headache is killing me.

A knock on the door disturbs my thought. I slumply walk to my pearly white door and open it, not bothering to look through the peep hole this time. And as I open it, I am greeted with a slightly taller but small figure and another figure, which is much more muscular than me and the smaller one combined.

Aizawa and All Might.

My eyes widen from shock, but since I'm still tired, that doesn't change the fact that I would rather fall on the cool ground and sleep right then and there than deal with this crap.

I move to the side and let them come in, greeting them, of course. I offer them to sit on my couch and get comfortable as I go make myself and Aizawa some coffee. As I then give him his coffee, I sit opposite from both of them on a chair and look at their stoic faces.

"So, what's this about?" I ask them, intriguing myself to know the answer.

"Could you please explain to us why the hell were you with The League Of Villains?!" Aizawa raises his voice, as I flinch and hug my arms in a scared manner.

I've always been afraid of being yelled at. Not because it's scary....

It's because I feel like a failure.

"Now, now... no need to rise your voice on young (Y/n) like that, Shota. I'm sure she has a reasonable explanation for those actions." I freeze and look at the muscular man. I've never seen anyone like him, he's the only muscular human being I've ever seen. And the braves. "(Y/n), could you please explain?" He asks me, his pearly whites shining from the sunlight behind me. I nod, almost unnoticeably and look at my lap.

"Its because of her sister."another voice interferes. I quickly jerk my head up at him, my eyes tired but strong. Katsuki took a few steps into the living room and sat beside me. I look at him and flash him a smile and I'm pretty sure I noticed him flinch at my kindness. Cute.

"Bakugou, what are you doing here? And why are you two injured? Have you been fighting?" Aizawa points out the small stains of blood, like a few drops on my shirt and Katsuki's cut lip. Then, remembering what really happened made us both look away from each other in embarrassment.

That damn kiss.

[SKKKRRRR, HELL YEAH THEY KISSED. SUCK ON THAT JustHope175!! HOWS THIS FOR YOUR SATISFACTION??! At my country it's literally 5a.m. and I stayed up all night cuz I couldn't sleep, knowing that this chapter isn't finished so here. *gives some sort of mysterious item* that was a container for my soul and now it's empty, use it how ever you please. K LOVE YA SEE YA MY WEEBY PEEPS!! HOPE U ENJOYED]

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.5M 54.5K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
38.4K 1.2K 13
I'm honestly ashamed of this book. I wrote it some time ago and it just has so many things wrong in it and is overall cringe. I am planning to write...
215K 6.1K 39
this book is a total joke btw i didn't take it super seriously while writing to the point it's embarrassing lol completed •Intro •30 chapters •Hal...
357K 9.5K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...