Soulmates (PJO//HOO)

By -whale-

When you turn 16, a tattoo will appear on you forearm. This image is your soulmates prized possession, favori... More

Percy
Annabeth
Piper
Jason
Hazel
Frank
Leo
Calypso
Nico
Will
Katie
Travis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 3

15.5K 308 238
By -whale-

Percy's POV
So, it's the first day of school, and I'm kind of nervous. Not because of school though(if that makes sense), but because of people.

In middle school, I was kind of bullied a bit and was kind of awkward. When I moved to San Francisco it got different and I got more attention(that I didn't want), but I don't even know why.

But I am excited to see my old friends and go to school with my cousins, but mostly, I'm excited to find my soulmate.

"Percy! I'm making some pancakes!"

I was about to run downstairs to get some but my mom started talking again. "But come invite your cousins over to eat with us!"

I huffed. Now less pancakes for me... yay.

Sparky
Percy- Hey bro! Ready for he first day of school? If you want, you can swing by to have some pancakes... Invite the others because I know you want some pancakes. See you in a few!

He didn't reply after that, but a few minutes later I heard the doorbell ring.

I went downstairs and opened the door, and Nico shoved past me going right towards the pancakes.

"Neeks!" I pouted. "Don't I get a hug first?!"

He rolled his eyes. "No. Pancakes first, you towards the end."

I put my hand over my heart in mock of hurt. "I am truly wounded Neeks."

"Don't call me Neeks!"

"Hey Neeks." Hazel said walking into the room.

"If one more person calls me that I swear..."

I just laughed. "It's okay Neeks."

He was about to come and probably kill me or something but my mom saved the day.

"Kids, pancakes are ready!"

We all looked at each other and ran into the kitchen.

By the time Jason and Thalia got here, we were done with most of the pancakes so my mom had to make more.

As they were eating Hazel had to leave and go with her friends but she said she would see us at school.

"So, are you excited Perce?"

I shrugged. "I dunno Jace. I mean, it's just school. I'm just worried I'll get lost."

Thalia chuckled. "Knowing you, you probably would."

I stuck my tongue out at her. "Pinecone Face."

"Kelp Head."

I opened my mouth to retort but my mom interrupted. "Shouldn't you guys be leaving for school."

I shrugged but Jason immediately got up after looking at the time.

"Come on were gonna be late!"

Thalia rolled her eyes. "We will not."

Nico stood up and looked at me. "Let's go before they start fighting again." he turned to my mom. "Thanks Sally for the pancakes but we gotta go."

I kissed my mom on the cheek. "Bye mom, love you."

"Aw, bye sweetie!"

As we walked out the door, I hoped today would be an easy, non-drama filled day, but oh, how wrong I was.

Annabeth's POV
My day was starting off fine till it didn't. Around 6:45 I got a call from my best friend, Thalia, saying she wouldn't be able to see me in the morning before class.

Something about having to show someone around, I couldn't tell because she was talking rushed as if she had something really important to do.

I'll ask about that later.

Then I got a text.

Piper- ANNIE! me and hazel are coming by to pick you up, u ready?

I took a deep breath.

Annabeth- Sure, come by in 5 minutes. Also please fix your grammar, it's killing me! And don't call me Annie!

Piper- we both know that's not tru. see ya later!

After 2 years of being her friend I still haven't rubbed off on her.

You see, I met Piper and Hazel on the first day of freshman year.

I was the quiet, nerdy girl, but when I met them, I slowly started to open up.

"Honey! Piper and Hazel are outside waiting for you!"

I gathered all my stuff. "Coming Dad!"

I ran downstairs, grabbed a apple, and kissed my dad on his cheek.

"Aw, you grow up so fast! Good luck sweetie!"

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks dad. Love you! See you later!"

I waved and shut the door.

I saw Piper waving from the car grinning like a madman. "Hey Annie! Ready for the first day of school?" she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes not bothering to correct her. "Yea yea, let's go. I don't want to be late on the first day of school!"

Hazel chuckled. "Oh, Thalia won't be with us till first period, and I might go with her if you guys don't mind."

"Oh yea, Thalia told me. She sounded really excited for something."

Hazel smiled. "Yeah, our cousin moved back to New York this year, so Thalia, Jason, Nico and I were planning to show him around the school."

While Piper smiled at the mention of Jason, I frowned. "You said 'moved back'. Did he live here before?"

"Yeah, he moved before freshman year."

I decided to investigate further. "Did he go to our middle school?"

Hazel shook her head. "Nope. He went to some boarding school or something. I'm not sure."

Piper rolled her eyes. "Whatever, let's go! I thought you didn't want to be late Annie. We've been sitting here talking for the past 5 minutes."

I snorted. "Like 5 minutes will do anything. It's fine."

I hopped into the car as Piper made a face.

As she started driving, I couldn't help but question Hazel.

"So, tell me more about this cousin."

"Well he's going to be a junior this year. Um, let's just say he's sort of a troubled kid."

"Why are you asking Annie? You interested?"

My cheeks began to turn red and I smacked Piper in the arm.

"Hey! I'm driving. Everyone knows you don't injure the driver."

I smirked. "I'm sorry, my hand just slipped."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.1K 27
*Currently undergoing some editing* A soulmate is someone that just gets you. It's a connection of minds, a mutual respect, an unconditional love and...
313K 5K 31
Anything can happen in one shots, especially if it's Percabeth - written by 2014 madison. THIS IS SO OLD OMG. - all characters are rick riordan's :) ...
13.5K 166 49
When you turn 13 you get a "Soulmate Tattoo" somewhere on your skin. This is usually defined by your Soulmates most prised possession, favourite food...
60.4K 1K 30
What happens when Percy Jakson moves to a school in Long Island to be with his cousins Katie, Miranda, Jason, Thalia, Nico, Hazel, and Bianca? He wi...