Poetic Justice

By chaymaraj

An Omeeka Story More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.
Thirty-Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Fourty.

Seven.

2.8K 179 183
By chaymaraj

Los Angeles, California.

"Nicki, are you done packing? I can take your bags down to the bus," Candi said.

"Um, almost. I just have to change my shirt," Nicki said, pulling off her hoodie.

Candi raised an eyebrow, looking at her best friend. She walked over and lifted her chin, looking at her neck. Then, she smirked.

"You have a hickey on your neck," Candi said.

Nicki put on her shirt and put her hair up into a ponytail. "It's doesn't seem so important. Should I be worried?"

"No, but you're so innocent. I would've never thought that you of all people would have a hickey. How did it happen? Did you have sex?"

"No!" Nicki said, looking at Candi.

Candi laughed, fixing her jeans.

"It wasn't sex. We were just watching a movie together and he left this mark on my neck. No big deal. He said it'll go away."

"Mhm," Candi said. "My best friend is growing up."

Nicki giggled. "Stop it, Candice. You're making me feel very awkward."

"Oh, hush. I'm just messing with you, Nic. Give me your bags," she said.

Nicki gave Candi her bags and then grabbed her phone, looking around. She grabbed her drawstring bag and walked out. Going down to the lobby, she instantly spotted Meek.

"Good morning, Meek," Nicki smiled.

"Wassup, lil baby? How you feeling?"

She giggled. "I feel great. How about you?"

"I feel real good."

He kissed her, then put his arm around her shoulders. She smiled and looked around at everyone turning in their keys. They stepped up to the front desk and handed their keys in. Then, they went to the bus, taking their seats.

"You smell nice, baby," he said.

"Thank you. It's my body wash."

He licked his lips and pecked her lips. He went down to her neck, kissing it. She moaned softly, closing her eyes. He chuckled and pulled away.

"Let me stop before I start something," he said.

"Noooo, don't stop," she pouted. "It feels good. I like that feeling."

He chuckled. "Chill, lil baby."

She giggled and yawned, leaning up against him. He kissed her forehead and smiled.

"You my lil baby," he said.

"I knooow," she giggled, grabbing his hand.

He chuckled and looked down at her. She smiled up at him and kissed his nose.

"Meek, I got a call last night. Wilhelmina wants to sign me to their modeling agency. Meek, I'm going to be a model!" Nicki said, now sitting up.

"I'm proud of you, lil baby. The first day we met, I told you that you could be anything you want. Remember?" He said.

She smiled. "Yes. I remember."

"Now look at you."

"I couldn't do it without you, though."

He kissed her cheek.

"You could have, lil baby. I just sped up the process a little bit," he chuckled.

"They told me about their business and I even got to speak to some of the models. They let me know the ins and outs of modeling. Since I'm new and so young, I won't really get paid a lot, but it all revolves around skill. So, I may make little to no money, or a decent amount."

Meek nodded. "I figured that. That's like, when you start a job in a office building, you start out with a small check until you get promotions and work ya way up."

"Exactly. They already want me on a magazine cover, though. I'll get $400 dollars. That's not bad," she said.

"That's actually real good. You know how many people would die to earn $400 in one day and get it that same day?" He asked.

She giggled. "A lot. I'm just glad that I can finally have a career that I love. All I have to do is finish school and I can take this full time."

"Ya mom will be proud of you, huh?"

"Most definitely. I know with modeling comes a lot of traveling. I'll try to stay in one place for the most part so that my brother can stay in school and not be distracted," she told him.

He just smirked.

"I'm so proud of you, baby," he told her.

He kissed her slow and passionately, just enjoying her lips. They finally pulled away and she blushed.

"I got feelings for you," he told her.

"I have feelings for you too, Meek. They just... they won't go away and that scared me. Then I realized... there's no time frame on love," she said.

He looked down at her. "So what you saying?"

"I'm saying that I.. I love you," she said, sheepishly.

"I love you too, lil baby."

She let out a sigh of relief.

"Over these past few days that I've known you, I've gotten so close to you. I'm so attached to you. I honestly didn't know what it was like to be loved like this. It feels good."

"I'm glad that I can be the one to love you. I love being around you, yo. You cute as shit."

She giggled. "Shut up."

She pulled him into a kiss and he gripped her chin, tonguing her down. She moaned a little, rubbing on his chest. Her hand went up his shirt and he pulled away, smirking.

"I turned you into a little freak."

"I'm not a freak," she protested.

He chuckled. "You feeling all on my chest."

"You're buff."

"Not buff."

She giggled. "Well, not buff, but I really like your abs. Can I touch them again?"

"Here."

He lifted his shirt and she smiled, putting her hand on his abs. He smirked, watching how amazed she was. Her hand kept traveling lower and lower until he grabbed it.

"Chill. You getting too close to my dick," he said.

Her face turned red out of embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Why you embarrassed?" He chuckled.

She shrugged and looked up at him. He bent down, kissing her. She giggled and pushed him away.

"Stop," she said.

"Mhm. You don't want me kissing you?"

She smiled. "I do. It's hot in this freaking bus."

She took her sweats off, revealing her spandex shorts. She folded her sweatpants and put them in her drawstring bag.

"You thick as fuck, lil baby."

"Thanks," she giggled.

He looked at her and shook his head. She gave him a dimpled smile and poked his nose.

"Yo, I swear you a tease."

"A tease? How?" She asked.

He shook his head. "I don't know but you got me feeling some type of way. Face pretty as shit. Come here."

He grabbed her face and kissed her, making her moan and close her eyes. Then, he went down to her neck, sucking on it roughly. She leaned back some and he hovered over her. Her eyes widened and she pushed him back.

"Meek, stop! We're on the bus!" She told him.

"My bad, baby. You just look so good."

She looked at him. "Thank you, but calm down."

He nodded and sat back, watching her fix herself. Then she reached into her bag and pulled out a small notebook.

"Here. Read some of my stories."

"Aight," he nodded.

He started reading while Nicki laid on his shoulder, going to sleep.

--

chay 🍍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.3K 53
read it and find out
37.9K 2.4K 25
Read and See
78.9K 3.3K 57
[Enjoy!]
122K 5.5K 52
Two different people who met at a party and things got out of control