Twenty-Three.

Houston, Texas

"Chill," Meek laughed.

"I don't really like pastaaa," Nicki whined.

Meek licked his lips. "Just taste it."

He held the fork up to her mouth and she ate some. She chewed slowly and shrugged.

"It's okay."

"You tripping. This good as shit."

She giggled. "I'm glad you think so."

He pecked her lips and continued eating his food. Looking across from him at Nicki's food, he saw her grilled shrimp with mashed potatoes and broccoli.

"Why you not eating?" He asked.

"It's cold in here. It's throwing me off."

Meek put his fork down and took off his jacket. He handed it to her. "Here, baby."

"Thank you, Rihmeek. Won't you be cold, though?"

"Nah, I'm good. Put it on."

She nodded and put the jacket on.

"So, I've been thinking..." she said.

"About?" He asked, drinking some of his lemonade.

Nicki glanced up at him.

"My mom is back home and school has ended. I have the opportunity to go to college, but I can't work around my modeling career with that. What should I do?" She asked, biting her lip nervously.

"Well, first of all, it's whatever you wanna do. I know you really want to go to college, but modeling is basically what you would die for, right?" He asked.

She nodded. "Yes."

"Aight. You got a lot going for you with modeling. I'm not saying you should just drop everything and do modeling. Have something to fall back. That can go up in flames, leaving you high and dry. Build a small business to keep extra money in ya pocket," he told her.

"That's a very smart idea. Thank you."

He nodded. "You welcome. I'm not saying it's gonna backfire on you, cause you smart as shit, beautiful, all of that. You know what to do when it comes to modeling. Just have something to fall back on."

"Okay. I'll make it happen. Thank you, babe."

"You welcome, lil baby."

She blushed as started eating.

"I got a lot of scholarships for college since I play ball. All of the colleges are real nice and they got great opportunities for me."

"What will you major in?" She asked.

He licked his lips. "Business. Cause I know I wanna be an NBA player, but I wanna own some large businesses and shit too."

"That's great," she smiled. "What college are you looking at the most?"

"On the real, I'm looking at UCLA. The only thing is, I wanna be close to you."

Nicki giggled. "Meek, if you're looking at that school, go for it. Don't worry about me. I'll still be able to see you."

"Aight, but there's something else I wanna tell you."

"Good or bad?"

He shrugged. "Depends on how you take it."

"Okay. Tell me."

"I'ma go to UCLA like you said. I'ma get an apartment out there, though so that I can do whatever I want. I wanna know if you would come live with me."