Seven.

Los Angeles, California.

"Nicki, are you done packing? I can take your bags down to the bus," Candi said.

"Um, almost. I just have to change my shirt," Nicki said, pulling off her hoodie.

Candi raised an eyebrow, looking at her best friend. She walked over and lifted her chin, looking at her neck. Then, she smirked.

"You have a hickey on your neck," Candi said.

Nicki put on her shirt and put her hair up into a ponytail. "It's doesn't seem so important. Should I be worried?"

"No, but you're so innocent. I would've never thought that you of all people would have a hickey. How did it happen? Did you have sex?"

"No!" Nicki said, looking at Candi.

Candi laughed, fixing her jeans.

"It wasn't sex. We were just watching a movie together and he left this mark on my neck. No big deal. He said it'll go away."

"Mhm," Candi said. "My best friend is growing up."

Nicki giggled. "Stop it, Candice. You're making me feel very awkward."

"Oh, hush. I'm just messing with you, Nic. Give me your bags," she said.

Nicki gave Candi her bags and then grabbed her phone, looking around. She grabbed her drawstring bag and walked out. Going down to the lobby, she instantly spotted Meek.

"Good morning, Meek," Nicki smiled.

"Wassup, lil baby? How you feeling?"

She giggled. "I feel great. How about you?"

"I feel real good."

He kissed her, then put his arm around her shoulders. She smiled and looked around at everyone turning in their keys. They stepped up to the front desk and handed their keys in. Then, they went to the bus, taking their seats.

"You smell nice, baby," he said.

"Thank you. It's my body wash."

He licked his lips and pecked her lips. He went down to her neck, kissing it. She moaned softly, closing her eyes. He chuckled and pulled away.

"Let me stop before I start something," he said.

"Noooo, don't stop," she pouted. "It feels good. I like that feeling."

He chuckled. "Chill, lil baby."

She giggled and yawned, leaning up against him. He kissed her forehead and smiled.

"You my lil baby," he said.

"I knooow," she giggled, grabbing his hand.

He chuckled and looked down at her. She smiled up at him and kissed his nose.

"Meek, I got a call last night. Wilhelmina wants to sign me to their modeling agency. Meek, I'm going to be a model!" Nicki said, now sitting up.

"I'm proud of you, lil baby. The first day we met, I told you that you could be anything you want. Remember?" He said.

She smiled. "Yes. I remember."

"Now look at you."

"I couldn't do it without you, though."

He kissed her cheek.

"You could have, lil baby. I just sped up the process a little bit," he chuckled.

"They told me about their business and I even got to speak to some of the models. They let me know the ins and outs of modeling. Since I'm new and so young, I won't really get paid a lot, but it all revolves around skill. So, I may make little to no money, or a decent amount."