Twenty-Eight.

Los Angeles, California

Meek stroked his dick as he poured more lube on it. Nicki looked back at him and giggled. They had both shared a bottle of Hennessy and were drunk. Meek put the lube down and got on the bed behind Nicki, rubbing his dick up and down her ass.

"Don't hurt me," she said.

He chuckled and stopped at her asshole, grabbing her waist tightly with one hand. He started sliding in, making her gasp and lift up. He pushed her back down again, sliding in slowly.

"Rihmeek..." she whined.

"It hurt?" He asked.

She looked back and nodded.

"You want me to stop?" He asked.

"N-No," she said, putting her face in the pillows.

He kept sliding in, pushing her back down every few inches until he was all the way in. He held it there and licked his lips.

"You good, baby girl?" He asked.

She nodded and bit down on her lip in pain. He started thrusting gently, making her wince. After a few minutes, he loosened her up and went a little faster. She took deep breaths, holding on to the sheets. Meek started pouring more lube all over her ass. She arched her back, putting her face down on the pillow.

"I feel you all in my stomach," she said.

He started thrusting again and Nicki bit her lip, reaching back, holding one of her asscheeks.

"Fuck," she said. "It feels good."

He chuckled, licking his lips.

"You like it?" He asked.

She nodded, moaning a little as he sped up his pace.

"Go deeper," she said.

He went deeper and started going faster, making her moan out. Her ass smacked against him and she whimpered.

"It feels so good," she moaned, fingering her self.

Meek groaned and pulled her hair. Her eyes rolled back and she bit her lip, trying to quiet her moans. Meek slapped her ass, going harder.

"Let me hear you."

"Oh my god, Rihmeek," she moaned, trying to hold herself up.

She sped her fingers up, making a squishy sound while her body slightly jerked.

"It's so good," she moaned, breathing hard.

"Damn, Nicki," he said, biting his lip.

He suddenly went full force, pounding into her. She gasped and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as the bed started shaking.

"Oh fuuuuck," she cried out.

She started tightening up, making Meek spread her asscheeks, going deeper. Nicki put her face into the pillow, screaming.

"I'm about to cum," he groaned, slapping her ass.

She took her fingers out as she came and she moaned loudly, gripping the sheets. Meek kept pumping before pulling out, cumming on the sheets. Nicki fell forward, breathing hard.

"Shit."

--
Los Angeles, California

Meek sat on the couch, watching cartoons while eating serious. Hearing a noise, he looked back to see Nicki slowly limping into the kitchen. Her hair was a mess and she looked tired.