Fifteen.

Chicago, Illinois

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" Nicki cried out as Meek held her arms, drilling into her from behind.

Her hands were tied together with the bandana, and he was gripping her throat, choking her. He could see her facial expressions in the mirrored headboard. He loved the sight of her tears and her mascara running. Her red lipstick was smudged on her lips from their sloppy kisses.

"Dadddyyyy!" She cried, coming for the third time.

Meek grunted and came in the condom. Nicki sighed out and laid her head on the pillows. Meek untied her and pulled out, rolling the condom off.

He threw it down on the floor next to the empty bottle of Hennessy. Nicki sat up and wiped her mascara off with her hand. She grabbed the wipes and wiped her lipstick off too. Meek grabbed a new condom, rolling it on. Meek laid back and she smiled, climbing on top of him.

"You have to readjust the camera," she giggled.

He grabbed the tripod, putting the camera on her as she slid down on him. She moaned a little and smiled, winking at the camera.

"You gone fuck me like a porn star?" He asked, rubbing up her thigh with his freehand.

"Yes, daddy," she said, biting her lip.

She started rotating her hips while sliding up and down. Meek zoomed the camera in on her pussy, watching how she rode his dick.

"Pretty ass pussy," he said, slapping her ass.

"Mm. I wanna feel you in my stomach."

He licked his lips. "How deep?"

"Really deep. So deep. Until my legs are numb," she moaned, throwing her head back.

He grunted and put the camera on her face and she brought her head up, letting her hair fall around her face.

"Meek," she said, grabbing his hand, putting it on her pussy.

He started rubbing her clit as she bounced on him.

"Yessss. You're so deep inside of me," she moaned. She put her hands on his knees, leaning back as she bounced faster.

"Fuck, baby. Just like that."

She moaned loudly, trying to control her shaky legs.

"Y-You like this, daddy?" She asked.

"Hell yeah. Shit, I'm bout to bust."

Nicki closed her eyes as her stomach tightened and she leaned forward, releasing. Meek shot his cum into the condom and groaned, gripping Nicki's ass. She smiled and grabbed the camera, turning it to face him.

"Did you like that?" She asked.

"I loved it."

"You want more?"

He chuckled. "Hell yeah."

She smiled and gave to camera back to him. Getting up, she looked in the ice bin, getting some ice out. She put it in her mouth, sucking on it. She took Meek's condom off and got in between his legs as he sat up a bit, putting the camera on her.

She took him into her mouth and he immediately groaned at the feeling of the ice on his dick. Nicki went all the way down, then came back up, looking up at the camera while she sucked him.

She grabbed him with both hands, twisting and sucking, making him moan and groan.

"Shit, Onika!"

She swirled her tongue around, slurping and sucking. Once the ice had melted, she came up and spit on his dick, stroking him.

Running her tongue down his shaft, she licked his balls, then took them into her mouth, sucking on them. Meek groaned and zoomed in on her.

"Fuck my throat," she told him.

"Oh shit," he chuckled, biting his lip.

Nicki got off of the bed and on the floor. She sat on her knees and motioned for him to come to her. He got up, standing in front of her. She grabbed his dick, putting it in her mouth.

Meek grabbed the back of her head, holding it in place as he started thrusting hard into her mouth, biting his lip.

"Fuck," he said. "This shit so good."

Nicki was gagging as he kept hitting the back of her throat. Tears rolled down her face and he put the camera on her.

"You like that shit, don't you."

She put her hands on his thighs, trying to move back. Meek held her head as he went a little slower, holding his dick at the back of her throat, then backing her up, making her catch her breath.

"That's what you wanted huh? Open your mouth."

She nodded, her face red from not being able to breath. Meek found that sexy, along with her tears. He stroked himself, groaning while looking down at her. She stuck her tongue out and his cum shot out, getting all over her face and her tongue.

"I'm about to fuck the feeling out of your legs."

She giggled and licked her lips. Grabbing a wipe, she wiped her face off and Meek stood her up, bending her over the bed. He put the camera on the nightstand, facing them.

He smirked and grabbed her waist, putting himself at her entrance. He rammed in, making her shriek. She gripped the sheets as he smashed into her, holding her waist tightly.

"Ahhh shit," he grunted.

"MEEEEK!" She cried out.

He yanked her head back by her hair and looked at her, seeing the tears running down her face.

"Take that shit."

"FUUCK!" She screamed.

He pressed down on her a little, thrusting hard into her. Their skin smacked loudly against each other. He smacked her ass and sped up.

"Who pussy is this?" He asked.

"ITS YOURS, DADDY!"

He groaned loudly and let her hair go. He pushed her back down so that her stomach was touching the bed, as he continuously rammed into her.

She cried from the pleasure, closing her eyes. Her cries were loud and turned Meek on. Nicki tried to move up, and he pushed her back down.

"Nah. Don't fucking run. This the kind of dick you want me to give you, huh? This that shit you like huh?"

Her body started trembling and she cried out, coming hard. Meek smacked her ass.

"Cum all on this dick, baby."

She moaned loudly, reaching back for his hand that had her hair in a grip.

"YES D-DADDY!" She cried.

"Mhm. This how you liked to get fucked, huh?"

Her moan got caught in her throat as she came again. Meek wiped his forehead and let her hair go. He spread her asscheeks and watched as his dick went in and out of her. Going even harder, he started hitting her spot.

"Y-You're hitting my SPOOOTTT!"

Nicki squirted out long and hard. Meek quickly pulled out, releasing his cum on her back. She sighed out as she still trembled and gripped the sheets.

"And watch yo fucking mouth next time," he said, slapping her ass.

Meek cut the camera off. He went to get a warm rag to wipe her off, then he made her use the bathroom. She got into the bed, going straight to sleep. Meek fixed the room up before getting in bed with her, going to sleep.

--

chay 🍍