Twenty.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

"Hello?" Meek said tiredly, answering the phone.

It was three in the morning and he was in his room, watching a movie.

"Meek.. can we talk?" He heard Nicki's soft voice.

"Yeah. I miss you, baby. I ain't mean to upset you. That text was out of my control. I didn't know she was going to text me."

He sat up some as Nicki sighed.

"I understand that. I blew it all out of proportion when I should've listened to what you had to say. I put that behind me, though. I just got really upset because I don't want to lose you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I understand, baby. We good?"

Nicki giggled a little. "Yes. I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, baby. I'ma start my drive there tomorrow," he told her.

"Yay! Guess what?"

He licked his lips. "Wassup?"

"My mom is cancer free, Meek. She's coming home!" Nicki smiled.

"That's wassup! Damn, I'm happy for her. I'ma get her something," he said.

She giggled. "She said she wants to meet the boy who has her daughter limping into the hospital every week."

"Damn," he laughed.

"It was so embarrassing. I didn't want her to know that I was having sex, Rihmeek."

He chuckled, leaning against his headboard.

"That don't matter. When I see you, we going straight to a hotel to have some good ass make up sex," he told her.

"Okayyy. I'm on birth control now, by the way."

He smirked. "Oh I'm definitely nutting all in yo shit, baby."

"I want you to."

"Chill. You gone make my dick hard."

She giggled. "Whatever. Go to sleep. It's 4 am here."

"It's 3 here."

"Well I'm going to sleep. Don't hang up."

He chuckled. "I won't. I love you."

"I love you too."
--
Houston, Texas

Almost two days later, Meek had arrived in Houston to see Nicki. Pulling up at her house, he called her.

"Hello?" She said.

"Wassup? I'm at ya house."

She shrieked. "Really?! I'm inside."

"Come outside. Get in the car with me," he said.

She hung up and seconds later, she came running out of the house. She got into Meek's car and started kissing him. She climbed into his lap and started kissing him, trying to take his shirt off.

"Chill, chill," he laughed.

"I just missed you so much. It's been almost a month," she said.

He licked his lips. "I know, baby. We about to take a ride. Get back in ya seat."

She climbed off of him and they drove off. After a few minutes, Meek pulled up to an open park. He drop on the hill top and parked the car.

"Ewww. Why'd you bring me here?" Nicki asked.

"Ain't this that couples spot?" He asked.

Nicki laughed. "More like the spot where babies are made. I know a lot of people who got pregnant here."