Thirty-One.

Los Angeles, California

"I miss you," Nicki pouted through the phone.

Meek chuckled as he sprayed cologne on his body.

"You'll be back tomorrow, baby. I miss ya small ass too, but when I see you, I'm blowing ya back out."

"Meek, stoppp. Gosh. What are you doing?"

He laughed and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Shawn and Bey invited me to this little kickback at the frat house. It's about to be lit. Wish you was here with me."

"Aww, I wanna go. I have to get off the phone now for this interview, but I love you. Have fun and please don't get drunk."

He chuckled. "No promises. I love you too."

"I'm serious."

He pressed the end button and slid his phone into the pocket of his jeans. Then, he brushed his waves and grabbed his keys, walking out.

When he arrived, he went straight in and got a shot of Hennessy. Looking for Jay, he found him and sat on the couch, talking to the rest of the basketball team. They brought more bottles over and smoked and drank until they were all fucked up and cross faded.

"I'll be back, man," Meek said.

He stumbled outside to get some fresh air. Leaning against the railing, he closed his eyes, regulating his breathing.

"Hey, Meek," he heard.

He opened his eyes and looked down, squinting.

"Oh, wassup, Isa?"

"Why are you out here? The party's inside," she smiled.

He shook his head. "I'm drunk as fuck."

"Did you drive here?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?"

She sighed. "I'll hold your keys until you've sobered up. Let me go get you some water."

She walked off and came back, minutes later with a bottle of water. He downed it all in under a minute, and gave her the keys.

"You should probably sit down. You're stumbling."

"Nah. Let's dance," he smiled.

He grabbed her wrist, pulling her closer. Putting his hand on her lower back, he pressed into her, moving his body to the music. Isa laughed a little, then backed up.

"We can dance. Just not so close together. You're really drunk."

"I'm good," he slurred, pulling her back closer.

He bent down, kissing on her neck. She closed her eyes and pushed him away. Backing up, tears filled her eyes and her hands shook a little. A concerned look covered Meek's face and he stepped forward, making her back up and run. Meek started to chase after her, but he bent over, throwing up.

"Fuck," he said, coughing.

He wiped his mouth and then stood up, chasing after her again.

"Isa!" He called out.

She turned around and broke down, backing away.

"I'm not about to hurt you. Why you crying?" He asked, pulling her into a hug.

"I thought.. I-I thought y-you-," she started crying again.

He sighed. "I'm not gone hurt you, shorty. That's not the type of person I am. Where's your dorm? You gotta clean ya face."