Twenty-One.

Houston, Texas

"Mommy, this is Meek. Meek this is my mom," Nicki smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Meek."

Meek smiled. "Nice to meet you too."

She pulled him into a hug and winked at Nicki. Nicki giggled and grabbed Meek's hand.

"Thank you for making my little Onika happy," Carol said.

"You welcome, Mrs. Maraj. Nicki is my little queen. I love putting a smile on her face."

Nicki blushed a little, leaning against him.

"That makes me happy. Call me Mama Carol by the way," she said.

"I will."

Nicki looked at her mom.

"I'm glad you two met and everything but Meek we have to um.. be somewhere," Nicki said.

He looked down at her, confused.

"Where are you guys going?"

"Um, we have dinner reservations. We'll probably be gone all night, so don't wait up for us!"

Nicki dragged Meek out of the house and they got into his car. He pulled off as Nicki typed an address into the GPS.

"Where we going?" Meek asked.

"A hotel. I want to feel you in my stomach."

Meek chuckled and nodded.

"Aight, bet."

They got to the hotel and bought a fancy suite. Going in, they looked around.

"It's so pretty in here," Nicki smiled.

"Look good, don't it?" He asked.

She nodded as she took off her shirt and her pants. Meek licked his lips, looking at her. She got completely naked and walked over to Meek, undressing him. Walking over to the couch, she pushed him down and straddled him, flipping her hair to one side.

"Put it in," she said softly.

"Nah you got it," he said slapping her ass.

She reached in between her legs, grabbing his dick.

Nicki moaned as she slid down on him.

"Mmm," she moaned, rotating her hips.

She started grinding up against him before bouncing slowly.

"Ride that shit," he said, slapping her ass.

She bit her lip, bouncing more. Meek put his hands behind his head and watched her. Moans flew out of her mouth gracefully and she moved her hair to one side.

"Why you all the way up there?" He asked, pushing her all the way down on his dick.

She whimpered and looked down at him.

"It's so big," she moaned.

He licked his lips, grunting. Nicki bounced hard and fast, holding her boobs. Her moans flew out of her mouth and she threw her head back.