Eight.

Reno, Nevada

Nicki kissed on Meek as he chuckled and grabbed a handful of her ass. They both had on very little clothing. Nicki had on small pajama shorts and a spaghetti strap shirt. Meek had on his underwear.

"You leave tomorrow," Nicki said, straddling him.

"I know," he sighed, rubbing up and down her thighs.

She looked at him. Leaning down, she started kissing on his neck. He moved his hands back down to her ass, slapping it.

"I don't want you to leave me."

"I don't want to leave you, lil baby," he told her.

She pouted a little and ran her hands down his chest. She then looked at him and sighed.

"Meek.." she said.

"Yeah?" He asked, looking at her.

She stayed quiet before pulling off her crop top.

"What you doing?" He asked, sitting up some.

"We're about to have sex. Going away sex. Since you're leaving," she told him, unclipping her bra.

He looked at her perky breasts, and shook his head.

"Nic, chill. You a virgin. You don't gotta have sex just because I'm leaving," he said.

"It's what I want. I want you to make me feel good. All night long."

He chuckled and ran his hands over his face.

"Nic.."

"Meek," she said, putting her arms around his neck.

He sighed. "We don't even have protection."

"If you feel like you're about to have an orgasm, don't get it inside of me."

He looked at her before laying back again.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. I want to do it all night long. Please.. make me feel good," she spoke softly, kissing him.

He flipped her over and kissed her while pulling off her shorts and her underwear. He started kissing on her neck, moving down to her chest.

"Mm," she lightly moaned as he sucked on her breasts, his tongue traveling across her nipple.

He switched to the other breast, showing attention before kissing down her stomach all the way to her prized possession. He looked up at her, seeing her staring at him, biting her lip.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yes, but I think I might orgasm quick."

He chuckled. "Say cum. And it don't matter because I'ma just make you cum again."

She giggled. "Well, do it."

He nodded and kissed on her inner thighs before spreading her thick lips. He ran his tongue over her clit, then sucked on it. Nicki moaned and looked down at him. Her juices were already dripping from how aroused she was.

"Mmm," Meek groaned into her.

He started doing tongue tricks, making her gasp a little, and moan. He started french kissing it, making her whimper.

"This feels s-so goood," she moaned, closing her eyes.

She felt pressure building up in her uterus.

"M-Meek," she said. "Ssss. I'm gonna cum!"

Just then, she moaned out and her juices spilled out on his tongue. He continued tongue fucking her before she released again.