Four.

Houston, Texas

    Nicki woke up on the bus, next to Meek. It was dark and Meek had his headphones on as he slept. Nicki sat up, noticing the blanket that was covering her. She rubbed her eyes and tapped Meek. She heard a few people talking and some snores. Meek opened his eyes and looked at Nicki. He took his headphones off and stretched.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm bored."

He laughed a little, licking his lips.

"Well I'm up now, lil baby. What you wanna talk about?" He asked.

She smiled. "I don't know. I just.. I wanna talk. The bus is so much better at night."

"You right," he chuckled. "It's quiet and dark."

"The purple light makes it look so pretty in here. Don't you think so?" She asked.

Meek nodded. "Yeah. I think so."

Nicki smiled again and laid back, just looking at him. Then, she closed her eyes, imagining a few different images.

"Meek... have you ever done something you weren't supposed to? Do you have any regrets?"

"I think everybody done some stuff they weren't supposed to. When I was younger, I used to steal from the corner store. As far as regrets, though... nah. I don't think I regret anything in life."

Nicki looked at him.

"You have such a pure soul, Meek. I've never met anyone like you.."

"I guess opposites don't attract, then."

She gave him a small smile. He smirked and turned towards her more. She blushed a little as he stared at her.

"Pretty ass face," he said.

She blushed harder. "Th-Thanks. You look good too. I really like your eyes."

"Word? I like everything about your face. You seem perfect. Everything about you."

"You think so?" She asked quietly.

He nodded. "Yeah."

She looked in his eyes, then down at his lips. Meek slowly leaned in, pressing his lips against hers. Her heart started beating faster as she kissed back. Meek pulled away and smirked a little.

"First kiss?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah," she said quietly.

He chuckled lowly and leaned in again, kissing her. This time, she put her hand on his cheek, kissing back. Once she pulled away, she smiled a little.

"I-," she started.

Her cheeks turned red and she looked down, playing with her fingers.

"Ya lips soft as shit," Meek said, keeping his voice low.

"Thank you."

He chuckled. "Get some rest, lil baby."

She nodded and laid back, pulling her blanket over her. She then drifted off to sleep.

Hours later, Meek had woke Nicki up. She opened her eyes and sat up, stretching.

"Are we in California now?" She asked.

He nodded. "Yeah. Come on. We have to get our bags and stuff."

Nicki got up, folding her blanket. She grabbed her drawstring bag and then followed Meek off of the bus. They got their luggage and everyone gathered in front of the large hotel.