Twenty-Seven.

Los Angeles, California

Meek rested his head on the wall as he sat in the hot bubble bath that Nicki made for him.

"This should help you relax," she said, pouring a liquid into the water.

"What's that?"

Nicki looked at him.

"Muscle relaxer. It'll relax your muscles and ease the pain," she said.

"Thank you, baby."

She nodded. "You're welcome. Let me know if you need anything. I'll be in the room."

"Aight. I love you."

"I love you too."

--
Los Angeles, California

Nicki sat on the bleachers, cheering as Meek made each shot. She had on his Jersey number and she held his water bottle and some snacks.

"Go Rihmeek!" Nicki cheered, as he shot the ball and made it.

Meek went to the other side, holding his hands open as his other teammates had the ball. They threw it to him and Nicki looked at the clock. He only had five seconds to bump their score up and pass the other team.

"You got this, baby!" She shouted.

He dribbled the ball and shot it, making everything go in slow motion. There were tons of screams as Nicki's eyes followed the ball. It went through the net just as the buzzer went off, making her scream.

"Yes!! You did it!"

Everybody cheered as blue and gold confetti fell from the air. Nicki wore a big smile as Meek ran over, picking her up, twirling her around.

"I'm so proud of you!" She smiled.

"You seen that shit?!" He smiled, getting hype.

She grabbed his face, kissing him as the team and other people crowded around. They all cheered and stuff before the game was officially over.

Walking to Meek's car, Nicki held his hand, smiling up at him.

"You did so great tonight! Imagine the other games!" She smiled.

"I'm eating all season. This shit about to be crazy."

She giggled as they got in and drove off.

"What time does the party start?" She asked.

"At eight. I'm about to go shower and get ready."

She nodded. "I just have to do my hair and find something to put on."

"Put on that all black dress that I like."

Nicki gave him that "boy please" look and shook her head.

"If I wear that, we won't even make it out of the house," she said.

"That's the point," he winked.

Nicki laughed a little. "Whatever. You're not getting any before, during, or after the party. You're a freaking jack rabbit."

"I'm a jack rabbit?" He chuckled.

"Yes. You love my body. Let it breath, sheesh."

He chuckled. "Aight, but the next time we fuck, I'm getting the lube."

"I didn't know you were serious," she laughed.

"Yeah. I was. You down?"

She nodded. "Yes."

They pulled up to their apartment building and went inside, going up to their floor. Going inside, Meek went straight to the bathroom to shower and Nicki went into their bedroom to find an outfit.