You Make Me Space Bound (Emin...

By vleggett98

Eminem is admired by millions. He was my hero and Ronnie's. Can the man who changed hip hop forever, change t... More

love is the most heartbreaking thing of all
introductions-edited
mini shady-edited
hoping for a chance-edited
....love that name-edited
mini meets big-edited
two can play at that game-edited
angel meets the boys-edited
shadys back-edited
it doesnt matter.-edited
apologies-edited
safe, loved, even just for a moment-edited
not an update.
mean the things you say-edited
clarification(still not an update)
lips of an angel-edited
not an update
big strong marshmallow-edited
home-edited
contentment-edited
show me-edited
accidents-edited
like a family
dreams, hopes, goals
could not ask for more
all that matters
IMPORTANT-not an update though
when im with you
crash and burn
trusting you
children dont play games
promises
not an update-sorry
mr. and mrs. mathers
we'll be okay...
odd feelings
i won't let anyone else hurt you
broken beauty
nothing could keep us apart
not an update sorry!!
how its meant to be

epilogue

2.4K 75 29
By vleggett98

A/N hey guys so this is the epilogue, got a lot of shit in here, comment if you notice parallels ;) any who, I hope you enjoy the chapter, and again I apologize deeply for the wait. I may start another fan fiction, here in a couple months, I dunno, but I did start another story, maybe read it? I’m thinking if I do another fanfic, I may do one where my oc falls in love with Marsh before he was famous? I dunno, anyways, last chapter, so please comment and vote. I would love to be friends with all of you, so kik me @torileggett98, follow me on twitter and instagram @vleggett98 tumblr @rebel-shady-angel my ask is vleggett98. Thank you, all of you who have made it this far and have stuck with me through waits, shitty chapters, and short ones. I could never tell you guys enough, how much I love all of you. Thank you so much, I’m tearing up as I’m writing this, fuck I’m gonna miss this story. But I’ll stop rambling and get on with the end.

Much love my angels.

Always,

-me

Epilogue

Five Years Later…

London POV

“Mom! London! Mom! Ma! Mama! Ey! Get up lazy ass!”

“Ronnie, what the fuck do you want?”

“Dude, get up! It’s Christmas Eve! Got shit to do.”

“Jeez Ronnie, okay, I’m up! Now, get out so I can get ready,” I shoo him out the door.

I close the door behind him, smiling to myself. Marshall and I have a big Christmas planned. It’s our last Christmas with the kids, Hailie is graduating college this year, and Ronnie and Whitney are graduating high school. They grew up really fast, and next year, all the kids will be out of the house. Marsh wants to travel, go all these places, and I think it’ll be great. This year were spending all day with the kids, decorating and cooking. Kim and her new boyfriend are coming over, along with their boy, and Nate and his family are coming.

I blow out my hair, and put my makeup on, before putting black leggings and a cream long sleeve shirt on. I throw the covers up on the bed, and slip my black boots on. I open the bedroom door and close it behind me before jogging down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen to see Marshall drinking coffee at the table, “morning babe.”

I lean down to kiss his forehead, “yeah, I didn’t have much of a choice.”

“You’re just lucky he didn’t jump on the bed like he did when he got his acceptance letter.”

“I know, but you can’t talk! You ran through the house screaming when Whitney and Hailie got theirs.”

“Oh hush! Let’s just accept that we may be overly proud of our kids, M’Kay?” he leans up and kisses me; he grabs my thighs and pulls me onto his lap. He grabs my hips and groans as he pulls me closer.

“EWW! THAT IS SO EFFING GROSS! STOP!” we pull away with a loud smack to see Laney standing in the doorway.

“Alaina?!” Marshall sets me on my feet and walks towards her. She drops her bags and hugs him tightly.

“Hey uncle, how’ve you been?”

“I’ve been good; actually, aunty and John are right behind me.”

“I will go greet them, and you guys can catch up, I’m glad you’re back Laney,” I smile and walk into the living room, to see Kim and her boyfriend John holding the hand of their toddler, Andy.

“Hey, London. You remember John, right?” Kim leans in to hug me.

“Of course, how’re you guys?”

“We’re great, and you guys? Marshall still wanna flaunt you around the planet?” she laughs as she hands me Andy.

“Why of course he does, why wouldn’t he? I mean look at me!” I laugh as I put Andy on my hip and walk back towards the kitchen.

I pull the bag of toys into the kitchen so Andy can play with them while we cook. I keep them here because I babysit him and Nathan’s boy Liam, while Marshall is at work. They even call me Lonny.

“Hey guys?” Laney questions.

“What’s up honey?” Kim asks as she pulls out cake mixes.

“I brought Max…”

“Alaina, why didn’t you say anything?! Where is he?” Marshall asks.

“He’s in the car, waiting for me to get him.”

“Well, go get him, silly!” I laugh as she blushes and walks outside to the car.

Her and Max had been dating for almost three years. They met in senior year of college, and they are so cute together. He’s a big guy, six foot almost, and he does special effects for movies. I like him, even though he’s a little awkward.

“Hey guys, remember Max?” Laney asks as she shuffles on her feet.

“Of course, come on in! We’re cooking,” Marshall greets him and claps his shoulder.

“I’m not late, am i?” we turn around to see a tan Hailie smiling in the door way.

“Look what the cat dragged in!” Whitney smiles and hugs her.

“Guys, I brought someone…” Hailie trails off. She looks over her shoulder and motions for someone to step forward. It’s a blonde guy, with dark eyes, and wide shoulders. “This is my boyfriend Cooper.”

“Hi, sir, I’m cooper, Hailie has told me a lot about you.”

“Hi, I’m Marshall; it’s nice to meet you.” He reaches his hand out and they shake hands.

Cooper walks around and shakes hands with everyone, and greets them.

“Hailie? Dude, he’s acting like he doesn’t know who Marsh is,” Kim and I lean in to make it a private conversation.

“Yeah…he doesn’t. He is Australian and doesn’t listen to that music,” she says it almost like she’s proud of him. Like she finally found someone she could be Hailie with, instead of being Eminem’s daughter.

“What does he do?” Kim asks.

“He’s going to have bachelors in teaching; he wants to teach elementary school kids.” She smiles at him from across the room.

Nathan and Ashley come in with their boy Liam; they set him with Andy and greet everyone.

‘All right! Since we’re all here, let’s get cooking!” I yell.

We make cakes, a turkey, a ham, and cookies for Santa.

“Okay, I think everything is done! Let’s head to bed,” Kim yells.

We finish cleaning up the kitchen, and help Andy and Liam set out cookies for Santa. We all drag ourselves upstairs, and get ready for bed.

“Baby?”

“Yeah?” I look at Marshall in the mirror as I wash my makeup off. I always feel so bare after I do.

“I’m gonna go set out the ‘Santa’ presents under the tree,” he comes and kisses my forehead.

“Okay, hurry back though,” I turn back to the mirror and start brushing my teeth.

He nods and smiles before walking out the door and heads downstairs. I wonder how long he’ll be gone. Awe, to hell with it. Its Christmas, I’m gonna give my husband a present. I run a brush through my hair and slip off my pajamas. I spray some perfume on, and go sit on the bed. Damn, almost six years of marriage and I’m still nervous to sleep with my husband. I suppose that’s a good thing though, if I wasn’t nervous, we must be doing something wrong.

Marshall walks into the room and shuts the door out of habit. He pulls his shirt off, which gives me time to roll up on my knees before he looks at me.

“Babe… what the?” he looks at me with a confused look, before trailing is eyes down my body.

“Well, I figured since its Christmas, my husband deserved a present,” I smirk at him, taking his hand and pulling him towards me. My arms wrap around his neck and his hands find my hips.

“You are the best gift God could give me,” he kisses me softly. It isn’t rough, or lustful, it’s sweet and chaste.

“My angel,” he kisses me harder, wraps his arms around me and picks me up. He carries me up to the headboard of the bed and lies on top of me. He pulls his sweat pants off and kisses my neck as he enters me. I arch my back as he sets a pace. I’ll never get used to this, my husband is the sexiest man alive, and he is amazing at everything, except cleaning. He makes love to me almost every night. And I swear that the day I get tired of Marshall Mathers, will be the day the world ends, and that shit isn’t even close.

I wake up in the morning to a group of people in my room. I silently thank god I threw on a shirt before I fell asleep.

“Come on aunty! It’s Christmas! Santa brought presents!” Liam yells as he jumps on the bed.

“Okay kiddos, let London wake up. And first things first, we all need coffee,” all the adults nod in agreement as they walk downstairs. “Come on baby, let’s go,” Marshall pats my leg as I roll out of bed to get ready.

I walk downstairs after getting ready to see everyone practically itching to open presents.

“Okay guys, who wants to play Santa?” I ask as I sip my coffee. Marshall put ice in it for me; did I mention I love him?

“London, why don’t you do it?” Nate speaks up nodding me on when I look uncertain.

“Um, okay, yeah, Kim you wanna help me?”

Together Kim and I pass out all the presents under the tree, even the girl’s boyfriends had some. Marshall is laughing and taking all kinds of pictures. Everyone opens their presents, the smaller boys screaming when they got a toy. The others smiling and saying thanks when they open theirs.

“Hey so there are special presents in the tree, one at a time everyone go find theirs,” Marshall says from behind the camera.

Everyone goes and grabs theirs, opening it on the way to sit back down. Kim and Nathan’s fiancée Ashley, got necklaces. Marshall’s girls got charm bracelets, Ronnie got a new iPod. The husbands got football tickets. I open mine to see tickets to England, along with a long itinerary. I walk over to Marshall and kiss him, thanking him quietly.

“Hey, Laney? I think you missed one,” Max says.

“I did?”

“Yeah, the one from me.”

“Well, give it to me silly!”

He walks over and gets down on one knee, “Alaina, I love you more than I love breathing. It would be my honor, to make you my wife, and spend every breath thanking the stars I got you.”

“Oh my god…” Laney has tears in her eyes, and she’s wiping her face.

“Would you be my wife?” Max’s voice wavers, he’s scared.

“Max that is the dumbest question you’ve ever asked, of course will marry you!”

Max jumps up, grabs her and spins her around as we all clap.

“He asked me for permission last night, and Hailie’s boyfriend, cooper, talked to me, and told me that he was very lucky to be with her, and apologized because he knocked some guy out for hitting on her. I think I like these boys,” Marshall whispers in my ear.

“They’re growing up, all of them,” I whisper.

“I know baby,” he wraps his arms around me from behind as I feel tears well up in my eyes. “But you know what, angel? We did a damn good job at raising damn good kids. All of us did.”

I look around the room, and realize how far we’ve all come. I’m standing here, with my husband, whom I grew up listening to, along with his family, his ex-wife’s family, and our family is about to get bigger. There have been fights, and tears, and big steps, but it was all worth it, just to get here. It’s everything I could have wanted, and I honestly could not ask for more. I love my family, all the fucked up parts and past of it; and I wouldn’t change a damned thing.

Every day I look in the mirror, and I see how lucky I am. I don’t know how the hell, I got here. But I thank the stars I did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 273 30
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: smut, violence and very questionable consent or lack of consent altogether... Also, this book literally makes no goddamn sense w...
2.8K 100 31
A tale of love and Eminems influence on a young couple and their relationship.
7.8K 215 18
Based heavily on the song "In Too Deep" in MTBMB (Music To Be Murdered By) This song and soon to be the story you are reading is about a woman who i...
135K 4.2K 89
Melody goes to a rap concert with her friends. She meets one of the performers, an up-and-coming rapper that goes by the name Eminem. So this is bas...