The Fire That Sparked My Soul...

By DestielxBaby

Battling depression, Newt tries to ignore his feelings towards Thomas, which he is finding too difficult to h... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Authors Note
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One; Epilogue
Track List

New Story!

482 10 3
By DestielxBaby

New story being published this week:
Everything is not what it seems

Summary:
Newt isn't your average person. He's studying hard to graduate from college but danger always lurks around the corner from him. He has one secret, though, that he doesn't want anyone to find out- he's a witch. Newt's coven is concerned about him. While it's perfectly acceptable to act as a normal person in public, it's against the rules to tell anyone you posses magic. But he's already broken that rule before and it didn't end well for the person he told.

Thomas works long hours five days a week to support himself and his four year old daughter Rosanna. He dropped out of college to raise her after his girlfriend left them. Being a first time dad is hard, but doing it alone and balancing work at the same time is a heavy weight on his shoulders. Thomas is under a lot of stress and the last thing he needs is a distraction.

But what happens when their paths cross?
———————

I've already started writing this and I'm so excited to publish it! I'm trying to get a job so I'm getting limited time on my phone and laptop but I will still update and write as often as I can.

Thank you so much to everyone who has read The Fire that Sparked My Soul, that really means a lot to me. Thank you for all the support you've given me during the past 5-6 months even after I lost my motivation to continue writing this fic.

I cannot say thank you enough and I hope you read the new fic as well!

~Jen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 190 21
Minho and Thomas are the best of friends, and they live conveniently close to each other. They hang out with a small circle of friends, which has alw...
6.4K 165 26
❝I only speak when necessary.❞ ❝So when will it be necessary to talk to me?❞ - 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 didn't ever believe he would have to tutor...
5.5K 162 15
Thomas watches as his love goes into the maze and prays he doesn't forget him all the while Newts makes himself suspicious of the gladers. Somewhere...
115K 4.3K 28
"I love you, Dylan. I love you more than you'll ever know." Thomas has been in love with his best friend for years now. He also secretly struggles w...