Under Emison Beat

Av Ninabluesky

Collection of One shots & mini stories - Alison and Emily - Emison. Most of the stories and scenarios will be... Mer

No One Better For The Job (One Shot)
Into You
Into the dream Part I
Into the dream part II
Into the dream - Part III
Into the dream - Part IV
Into the dream - Part V
Go it Alone part I
Go it alone Part II
Something only we know - Part I
Something only we know - Part II
Something only we know - Part III
Something only we know - Part IV
Sonata of love - Part I
Sonata of love - Part II
Sonata of love - Part III
Author note
Sonata of love part IV
Sonata of love - Part V
Sonata of love Part VI
Author's note
Sonata of love part VII
Sayonara
After You
Let it Be - Part I
Let it Be - Part II
Let it Be - Part III
Let it Be - Part IV
Let it Be - Part V
Whenever you're ready (One shot)
My kryptonite - Part I
My kryptonite - Part II
Go Big or Go Home - part I
Go Big or Go Home - part 2
Go Big or Go Home - part 4
Go Big or Go Home - Part 5
Go Big or Go Home - part 6
Go Big or Go Home - part 7
Go Big or Go Home - Part 8
Go Big or Go Home - part 9
Go Big or Go Home - part 10
Do you believe in magic? - CH1
Do you believe in magic? - CH2
Do you believe in magic? - CH3
thank you!
Lets Fall in Love
Secret Santa
In love with the Beast - 1
In love with the Beast - 2
In love with the Beast - 3
In love with the Beast - 4
In love with the Beast - 5
In love with the Beast - 6
The perfect way
Love you to Death - Part 1
Love you to Death - Part 2
Love you to Death - Part 3
Love you to Death - Part 4 (End)
The missing ingredient
Loyal brave Love - 1
Loyal brave love - 2
Loyal brave love - 3
Loyal brave Love - 4 (End)
My Mannequin - 01
My Mannequin - 02
My Mannequin - 03
My Mannequin - 04 (End)
CH 01 - Loving you is a losing game
CH 02 - Loving you is a losing game
CH 03 - Loving you is a losing game
CH 04 - Loving you is a losing game
I'm the love of your life - CH 01
I'm the love of your life - CH 02
I'm the love of your life - CH 03
I'm the love of your life - CH 04
GLOW (One shot - Eng)
Glow (ESP version)

Go Big or Go Home - part 3

494 24 2
Av Ninabluesky

Hi guys, so this is short but, I'll no be able to update soon so, I wanted to give you something. Hope you like it, and thank you in advance if you've the time to leave a review.

Go Big or Go Home – part 3

*** Emily's narrative ***

Change: we don't like it, we fear it, but we can't stop it from coming...

(Teachers room)

Emily. – "Something is wrong..."

Paige and Alison look at Emily with a perplexed gaze...

Alison. – "What do you mean...?"

Paige. – "Yeah, what are you talking about, Emily?"

Emily looks at the 2 of them, she crosses her arms and knows what she will say may sound silly, but she says it anyway...

Emily. – "You're no fighting..."

Paige & Alison at unison. – "WHAT?!"

Emily takes a deep breath and continues. – "We have been spending more than an hour talking about the next school trip and you... the two of you... you... you're not..."

Alison smirks. – "We're not tearing each other apart?"

Emily shily nods and the ex QB chuckles as well as Paige...

Emily mumbles. – "I know it's silly what I'm saying... I know but..."

Paige. – "But you're right..." (She looks at Alison and says) "This is the 1st time we have a meeting without any issue... I'm also surprised..."

Alison smirks. – "Well, what I can't say? I'm in a really nice good mood today..."

Emily asks. – "Really? Why...?"

Alison stays with the mouth open, she was going to reply but, the person who emerges inside the room reveals why the English teacher is in so good mood...

Samara smiles. – "Hi..."

Alison immediately smiles and glows of happiness when the counselor arrives and, the other two girls notice who Alison's face just lit up with Samara's presence...

Alison smiles. – "Sam..."

Emily rolls her eyes and mumbles. – "Uhg... I'm gonna get sick..."

Paige looks at Emily and asks. – "Why? You don't feel good?"

Emily was going to reply but when she sees how Alison giggles and blushes each time that Samara plays with her hair, the brunette feels the impulse to leave the room...

Paige says while she sees Emily leaving the room without saying why. – "Emily... Emily!"

The brunette walks away and she just presses her fist against the lockers in the hallway... she's so pissed, she's so angry and the worse part... she doesn't dare to admit why...

(In Spencer's barn)

Hanna. – "Why is my turn again!"

Spencer. – "I don't know... we don't make the rules..."

Hanna huffs. – "This suck..."

The blonde has been whining for a long time and she realizes that Emily hasn't say a word, looking at the brunette, she doesn't look good...

Hanna puts her hand over Emily's shoulder and asks. – "Em... are you ok?"

Emily jumps. – "Huh? Oh... yeah... yeah... sure..."

Spencer stares at Emily's look and she can tell Emily is lying but she doesn't say anything since other girl's arriving...

Hanna whines. – "You're late!"

Alison rolls her eyes and says. – "Just for 5 minutes... besides, Aria isn't here too..."

Spencer. – "She's no coming, she's assisting to Erza's lecture of his book..."

Emily stares at Alison with a piercing look and the blonde notices it and doesn't like it...

Alison. – "Why are you looking at me like that...?"

Emily. – "Why you're late? You live just next door! You've no reasons to be late!"

Alison snaps. – "5 minutes! Just for 5 minutes of delay, I receive all this drama!"

Emily says angry. – "It's no about the 5 minutes! It's about you, flaking out on us!"

Alison. – "What?!"

Hanna and Spencer stares at the girls, no sure if they should intervene or step aside...

Alison. – "You're too grumpy Emily..."

Emily. – "I'm no grumpy! I'm just saying what I see!"

Alison. – "Oh really! And what is the 'thing' you see?!"

Emily. – "You say you'll be here at one hour and you're not! You say you're going to do things and then you end bailing..."

Alison. – "What the hell are you talking about?!"

Hanna. – "Yeah, Em... what is this about...? The only one who has been constantly bailing on us, it's Aria..."

Spencer. – "Hann..."

Hanna shrugs. – "What?! It's true! This is no the 1st time she leaves us dealing with AD alone! I don't care if she's getting married and she has a lot to deal with the wedding, she should be here!"

Hanna is right and, Emily realizes her comments were out of place but, it's too late to take it back.

(At Rosewood school at night)

Following Hanna's game instructions, Hanna puts what AD asks her in the locker and leaves. Emily & Alison stay hidden, waiting for AD to show up. The air feels heavy between them and, Emily doesn't like how they left things in Spencer's barn...

Emily. – "Ali... look... I'm sorry, about earlier..."

Alison. – "I knew that pregnancy would come with some swings moods, I just never thought it would be yours..."

Emily rolls her eyes and once again, they wait in silence. Time was passing by too slow for Emily's taste and, the fact that Alison was constantly looking at her phone wasn't helping...

Emily. – "What are you looking at?" (She has a look on Alison's phone and says) "Is that a rose...?"

Alison smiles. – "Yeah..." (She slips her finger over the phone and says with a smile) "I've more pictures of roses too..."

Emily. – "I didn't know you liked to take pictures of roses..."

Alison. – "It's not like that..."

Emily looks confused and Alison looks down, she takes a long moment to think about her feelings, about the past, about the present about the future and when she feels ready to explain herself a little better; the blonde looks up again, she stares at Emily into the eyes and, her look reflected how decided she's with the next step in her life...

Alison. – "Each morning, when I wake up, I find a rose beside my pillow..."

Emily. – "What? Who would...?"

Alison cuts her off. – "Sam..." (She smiles) "Samara..."

Emily sighs heavy... Samara, the name of the girl she dated once, was becoming very hard to hear, especially when it came from Alison's lips...

Alison. – "You're upset..."

Emily avoids eye-contact, she doesn't reply neither deny it...

Alison looks at the locker and says. – "I didn't plan this... I'm not doing this to hurt you... but... when was the last time I blushed? When was the last time I felt beautiful? When was the last time someone gave me a rose? I never ask me all those questions till now and you know what's the answer: this is the 1st time someone genuinely gives me a rose just to make me smile..."

Emily stays in complete silence while she thinks about Alison's words and, the only thing the brunette can think it's about why the hell she never gave a rose to Alison. A fucking rose, so simple, so cheap and even then, she never did it... she never thought about it and Emily scolds herself for it. Lost on her thought, Emily is just capable to get back to reality when Alison says...

Alison. – "Em..."

Emily looks at her into the eyes and when their eyes meet, the blonde says...

Alison. – "Em, I like Sam... I like her more than a friend..." (She says with watery-eyes) "And, I'm scared... I don't know what to do... what should I do? What do you want me to do about it?"

Emily gulps hard, she doesn't want to hear this, she doesn't want to think about it and thankfully, she doesn't need to say a word about it since a black hoodie appears. Both girl run to pursuit the hoodie, in the last minute, Emily goes in another way but when she hears Alison, whining with pain, she runs towards the blonde and without caring about the plan, she takes the blonde at her home...

(In Alison's home)

As soon as she saw the lights of the car, she came out to welcome her roomie but, when she saw Alison walking with difficulty, she felt so much fear for the 1st time in her life...

Samara says with concern. – "What happened?!"

The blonde counselor rushes towards them and, Emily feels a huge emptiness when Samara takes Alison into her arms...

Samara looks at Alison and asks. – "Are you ok?"

Alison leans her head over Samara's chest and says with a smile. – "I'm now..."

Emily stares at the two of them, she sees the way they look at each other and she knows, she knows what those looks mean...

*** Emily's narrative ***

We either adapt to change, or we get left beside and, it hurts... it hurts to see how much things change...

Samara looks at Emily and says. – "Thank you for bring her home, I got it from here..."

Emily wants to protest, she wants to be the one taking care of the blonde, in name of God! She has been Alison's killer for so long and now, now, she has to step back?! The brunette thinks about it for too long and before she could say a word, she's already alone in the dark.

Samara says while she's closing the door. – "Good night, Emily; drive safe..."

The door closes, Emily looks at the house and, takes a deep breath before turning back and drive home.

(In the Brew)

After leaving Alison with Samara, Emily went home but she couldn't sleep at all. Each time she tried to fall asleep, she pictured in her mind, Alison and Samara together! And, her eyes immediately wildly stood open without a blink. With a lack of sleep, she went to the Brew to get a coffee...

Emily. – "An americano, please..."

She was going to pay for her coffee but someone behind her pays her bill...

Samara. – "I will pay this for you..."

Emily sighs heavy. – "Why?"

Samara. – "Well, Ali told me you took good care of her last night so... please allow me to do this, it's my way to show you my gratitude..."

Emily looks at her coffee and she gets a bitter sweet taste from it, just because Samara paid for it...

Samara. – "Do you've a moment? I would like to ask you something..."

Emily wants to say 'not but her head nods before she can formulate any word. They sit in a table and the blonde plays with her cup of coffee while Emily gets annoyed by the waiting...

Emily stands up and says. – "If you're no gonna say anything! I have better things to do..."

The brunette starts walking away, but she completely stops moving when she hears...

Samara. – "I think I'm falling in love with Alison..."

Emily closes her fist so hard than her plastic cup of coffee breaks and all the hot liquid spills. The contact of the hot coffee with her hand, it hurt her but no more than the words she was hearing from the blonde because she knew that Alison was developing feelings for her too...

Samara. – "I... I didn't plan this but, I can't stop it... and you're her closer friend and..."

Emily snaps. – "And what?!" (She sits again in the chair and says angry) "Why you're telling me this?! WHY?!"

Both girls look at each other into the eyes and the blonde speaks with honesty...

Samara. – "Because she's caring your baby, because you're her 'Emily', because you mean so much for her even if you don't see it..."

Emily rolls her eyes, she doesn't believe she's special for Alison...

Samara. – "I don't know what is your 'thing' with Alison but I want to be honest with you... I like her a lot and I'm planning to do something about it..."

Samara stands up and she was leaving the table when Emily says...

Emily. – "Seriously, why you're telling me this? Why? Are you expecting me to stop you?! Do you want my blessing?! What the hell do you want?!"

Samara replies. – "I know what I want, Emily... the question here is: what you want?"

*** Emily's narrative ***

Yeah... we don't like the 'change'... I don't like 'change'. But here's the truth: the more things change, the more we realize, we need to be bold, to change for good because time flies, time waits for no one and if I don't stand up now and fight for what I want... tomorrow maybe too late...

(In Rosewood school)

Alison was grading some papers in her desk; she looks at her watch and looking at the hour, she decides to get something to eat. Normally, she would be ok with just a little snack from the machines of the hallway but, since she decided to continue with the pregnancy; she also decided to feed herself and the baby better.

She was ready to go out and eat something outside when someone rushes inside her classroom without notice...

Alison says surprised. – "Em...? Em, wh-....?"

Emily enters like a bull, she's angry but mostly, she's frustrated with the situation. She doesn't allow Alison to say another word since without asking permission, she cups Alison's cheeks with her hands and roughly kisses her. Alison feels Emily's tongue getting deeply inside her mouth and she just wildly opens her eyes with the intromission. The make out was desperate, messy and lusty.

Following her most lusty desires, Emily pushes Alison against the desk and smoothly roams her hands over Alison's legs. The blonde breaks the kiss when she sees how Emily opens her legs and was ready to pin her, right there, in the desk. Alison looks at Emily in the eyes and she just sees them so dark of lust...

Emily mumbles. – "I want you... now..."

Alison wasn't sure how to take this, she wasn't sure of what she should feel about this but before she could think or say something, Emily was already pinning her, right there, in her classroom. The brunette makes her way with the English teacher, she pins the blonde and makes her moan. With each moan of the blonde, all Emily can think, it's that maybe it's no too late to get what she wants...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

88.7K 2.6K 60
Emily Fields is a city-town girl born and raised in California, living in the fast line of life until her father was lost to the war. Dealing with th...
531K 10K 54
A-Free story about Alison Dilaurentis and Emily Fields falling in love. This story takes you on their journey full of Emison Fluff and Emison Fights...
13.6K 154 24
"I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be." What happens...
58.1K 896 24
An emison story filled with love, mistakes, and love [emily is intersex btw]