Best I Ever Had (Sequel)

بواسطة AnonTheWriter5H

Sequel to Final Five. المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 51
New Story!

Chapter 36

2.3K 91 22
بواسطة AnonTheWriter5H

Your POV

"Look who just walked in..." Kylie groaned looking toward the doors of the club we were in. "What a dick."

"Great." Kendall groaned glancing in that direction before covering her face with her hand.

"Who's that?" I asked glancing between the two girls before taking a sip of my drink. Kendall glanced at me confused.

"You really don't pay attention to celebrity gossip?" She asked looking at me now, I shook my head and she continued. "That's my ex boyfriend, he plays basketball."

"Wait is he the dude from Philly? Uhhh Simmons maybe." I asked looking at her as she was confused again. "I watch basketball Ken, the guy looks familiar."

"Yeah that's him." She confirmed as I looked at him again, he seemed to notice us and a smirk formed on his lips.

"I hope he doesn't come over here." Kendall groaned looking toward Kylie who was now watching the tall guy.

"Why did you guys break up?" I asked looking between the two girls again.

"Because he's an abusive, cheating, piece of shit." Kylie answered as Kendall opened her mouth to speak.

"He wasn't a good guy." She shrugged. "It's not a big deal. It's been a while."

"Abusive?" I questioned as I looked toward Kendall. "What does that mean?"

"It doesn't matter." She answered as the guy was now walking this way.

"Kendall, Kylie." He greeted as he and a couple other guys walked our way. "How are you girls?" He asked as he squeezed in next to Kendall.

"Fine." Kendall responded taking a sip from her drink. "Better when you weren't here."

"That's no way to treat and old friend." He stated looking at me for a second before continuing. "You used to be so sweet." He reached up and pinched her cheek causing me to clinch my fists under the table.

"What to you want Ben?" Kylie asked. "We were in the middle of something."

"Just wanted to hang like old times." He smirked as he took a drink from his beer. "We used to have so much fun."

The next hour was long and awkward. Ben and his friends stayed around, buying everyone drinks and just being assholes. Kendall was obviously uncomfortable as I could see he was trying to get close to her. He would put his hand on her leg and she would brush it way causing him to get irritated. I don't know why he thought he could just come over and she would just be okay with it.

As it got later, Kendall seemed to get more and more uncomfortable, he was trying harder and harder to get a feel of her. Soon he excused himself to the washroom and the other guys followed leaving me, Kendall and Kylie alone for the first time in hours.

"Can we leave?" Kendall asked standing up and grabbing her coat. "While he's gone."

"Yeah." I nodded standing up and following her in putting in my jacket.

"He's such as ass." Kylie stated. "He was literally trying to feel you up the whole night."

"It made me really uncomfortable." She agreed as we began walking.

Kylie started to lead us toward the exit as I let Kendall go head and followed her. We were walking out the door when someone grabbed the brunette in front of me by the arm and yanked her back. She was startled as she was now inches away from the basketball player.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked smirking.

"Home." She stated shaking a little. I was getting angry now as I could the tight grin he had on her arm.

"I thought we could do that together." He smirked moving his hands to her ass.

"No, I just want to go home." She responded trying to pull away.

"Come on babe..." He rolled his eyes. "Aren't you Kardashian girls supposed to be easy?"

"She said no." Kylie stepped up now in her sisters defence.

"I think she'll change her mind if she stays a little longer." He smirked. "Go sit down while I get you another drink."

"No Ben." Kendall shook her head. "I want to go home."

"I said go sit down." He took her by the arm again.

"She said no asshole." I stated now having enough of his shit. "Back off."

"What are you gonna about it?" He asked letting go of her and focusing his attention on me.

"You don't want to know." I stepped closer causing him to stiffen a little.

"Y/N it's fine." I could hear Kendall but didn't break eye contact with him. "Let's go."

"You aren't going anywhere unless it's with me." He broke eye contact and grabbed her arm again.

This time I had had enough listening to his white ass trying to control my friend. Before I'd even had the time to think about it I swung connecting with his jaw causing him to take a step back away from my friend.

"Fucking dyke." He spat as he looked up at me again before charging in my direction.

He was fast enough to catch my arm as I tried to move out of the way. He was quick to shove me up against the wall of the club and choke me with his arm. I could hear Kendall and Kylie both yelling as the other guys came out of the club.

"Is that all you got?" The basketball player smirked. "You think you're big don't you."

"Fuck you." I stated as I gasped for air.

I quickly kicked him between the legs causing him to drop me from the position he had held me in. I then punched him in the face again as he stumbled backward. The guys that were stood behind Kendall and Kylie were quick to grab me and stop me from hitting him again.

"Ben stop." Kendall stepped in front of him now. "Just leave us alone."

"Get out of the way bitch." His eyes were glued on me now. He shoved her to the side before walking up to me with a smirk.

"You asked for it." He stated pushing some hair out of my face.

I spit at him causing him to laugh before hitting me as hard as he could across the face. He laughed again before doing it a second time. Kendall screamed as Kylie was nowhere around. He hit me one more time before we could hear the sounds of cameras and see flashes, the door to the club opened and out came Kylie with a bouncer.

"Let her go." The basketball player told the other guys and they let me go.

Kendall ran over and grabbed my face tracing her hands over numb areas of my face. The flashing continued and Kylie ushered us inside as the guys left toward the flashing lights. My face hurt but I still felt angry towards Ben for being such a piece of shit and treating girls like that. Who did he think he was?

"Y/N do you hear me?" Kendall asked still looking at me worried.

"What?" I asked shaking my head.

"Our drivers on the way." Kylie repeated. "We're gonna get you home and look at those cuts."

"It doesn't look to bad..." The oldest turned my head a little. "I think he had a ring on though."

I nodded as we waited. It wasn't long before the girls bodyguards and driver showed up to take us home. It wasn't a long drive but it was enough to make me nauseous. Kendall was still looking at me nervous as we pulled into their driveway. I followed them into the house and to the kitchen were I was told to sit on the island in the centre. Kylie went toward the bathroom while Kendall took a cloth and started dabbing my face. Kylie brought back a first aid kit before excusing herself to bed.

"Are you okay?" Kendall asked breaking the silence between us.

"I'll be fine." I responded looking up at her as she wiped my face. "I've been jumped before." I shivered a little thinking about Brad and his friends.

"You didn't have to do that." She stated placing some of those strip stitches over a cut.

"He was treating you like shit." I stated. "Of course I had to do something."

"Well, thank you." She smiled a small smile. "I just wish you wouldn't have gotten hurt."

"It's okay Ken." I smiled myself now. "I have your back."

"Thank you." She kissed my cheek lingering there for a moment causing my heart to skip a beat. "You're amazing." She stated meeting my gaze again but this time I got lost in her eyes.

I thought about it for a moment, and I don't know if it was the drugs or the alcohol but everything in me wanted to kiss her. I didn't even get to finish my thought when I felt her lips pressed against mine. I was taken aback for a moment before I started kissing her back.

I let my hands travel up to her hair as she moved her arms around my waist as I was still sat on the counter. She moved closer so that she was now stood between my legs. I made my way to her neck as we both needed air, hearing her moan ever so quietly. I could feel myself getting turned on by the sound and pushed her back and jumped off the counter connecting my lips to hers once again as I pushed her up against the wall.

She pulled away and grabbed my hand leading me down the hallway toward her room. She closed the door quietly so that Kylie wouldn't hear it and pushed me up against it and she kissed my neck causing me to moan as she sucked there. Once she connected her lips to mine again I pushed her back toward the bed and pulled her shirt over her head. She pulled mine off before pulling me down on top of her.
———————
Lauren's POV

"That was amazing Lauren." Luke stated as I walked out of the recording booth.

"Really?" I asked taking a seat next to him as he spun in his chair to face me. "Cause I thought it could be better."

"No, it was literally perfect." He smiled placing a hand on my thigh. "But if you wanna do it again we can."

"I think I'll feel better trying it once more." I admitted as he pulled away and stopped the playback.

"It's up to you." He smiled getting the instrumental ready again as I stood up to go back in the room.

We finished the recording session with a song that was pretty much finished. It was one of the best songs I think I'd ever been involved in writing and Luke had made it so much fun. We've become really close friends and I think promoting it as a single together good be really fun.

"Hey," Luke spoke as we walked out of the building. "Do you wanna get so good or something?"

I thought about it for a moment shrugging. "That actually sounds amazing right now." I laughed. "I'm starving."

"I know this really good Chinese place down the street." He smiled. "Just leave your car here and hop in with me."

"Okay." I smiled making sure the doors to my car were locked before following him toward his.

He was right the Chinese place was really close and the food was amazing, probably the best food I had ever had. We talked the whole time and I'd had a really good time being out with him. After dinner we decided to go for a walk along the beach that was across the street as the sun was setting.

"Wow this really is beautiful." I stated as we walked together.

"It really is." He smiled as I could feel him looking at me now. He pulled my hand into his own stopping and pulling me toward him. "Almost as beautiful as you." Causing me to smile a little as I looked up at him.

"Luke..." I started but was cut off as I felt he's lips against mine. I was slow to kiss him back but was surprised when I noticed how good it felt this time. I pulled away and looked at the ground. "I thought we agreed we would just be friends."

"I'm sorry, I just really like you Lauren." He stated as I looked up at him again. "Ive been thinking about it ever since we kissed that first time."

"We were drunk." I stated. "And I don't know if I'm ready to get into something yet. I'm still not over everything."

"Just let me take you on a real date." He asked with a hopeful smile. "No recording studios, just me and you. I'm not asking for labels or commitments, just a date, with a girl I really like."

"I'll think about it okay?" I answered as he pouted playfully giving me a knowing look. "Okay, fine, one date and if it doesn't work we forget it ever happened."

"Deal." He smiled pulling me into a tight hug.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

29.4K 962 21
camila goes home for break from tour and meets a new family friend +short story
265K 4.2K 67
SECOND BOOK OF THE INSTAGRAM SERIES @camila_cabello followed @laurenjauregui ( again )
586K 17.5K 45
143K 5.7K 34