Radio Loveღ

By JoeJemiDemi

Joe Jonas meets Demi over the radio,without even knowing what she looks like. She has a secret and he is havi... More

Radio Loveღ
Twoღ
Threeღ
Fourღ
Five.ღ
Six.ღ
Sevenღ
Eight.ღ
Nine.ღ
Ten.ღ
Eleven.ღ
Twelveღ
Thirteenღ
Fourteen.ღ
Fifteenღ
Sixteenღ
Seventeenღ
Eighteenღ
Nineteenღ
Twentyღ
Twenty One.ღ
Twenty Twoღ
Twenty Threeღ
Twenty Fourღ
Twenty Fiveღ
Twenty Sixღ
Twenty-Seven.ღ
Twenty-Eight.ღ
Twenty-Nine.ღ
Thirtyღ
Thirty-One.ღ
Thirty-Two.ღ
Thirty-Threeღ
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.ღ
Thirty-Six.ღ
Thirty-Seven.ღ
Thirty-Eightღ
Thirty-Nine
Forty.ღ
Forty-One.ღ
Forty-Twoღ
Forty-Threeღ
Forty-Four.ღ
Forty-Fiveღ
Forty-Sixღ
Forty-Sevenღ
Forty-Eightღ
Forty-Nineღ
Fifty.ღ
Fifty-Oneღ
Fifty-Twoღ
Fifty-Threeღ
Fifty-Fourღ
Fifty-Five.ღ
Fifty-Six.ღ
Fifty-Sevenღ
Fifty-Eight.ღ
Fifty-Nineღ
Sixtyღ
Sixty-Oneღ
Sixty-Twoღ
Sixty-Threeღ
Sixty-Fourღ
Sixty-Five.ღ
Sixty-Sixღ
Sixty-Sevenღ
Sixty-Eightღ
Sixty-Nineღ
Seventy.ღ
Seventy-Oneღ
Seventy-Twoღ
Seventy-Threeღ
Seventy-Fourღ
Seventy-Fiveღ
Seventy-Sixღ
Seventy-Sevenღ
Seventy-Eightღ
Seventy-Nineღ
Eighty.ღ
Eighty-One.ღ
Eighty-Two.ღ
Eighty-Threeღ
Eighty-Fourღ
Eighty-Fiveღ
Eighty-Sixღ
Eighty-Sevenღ
Eighty-Eightღ
Eighty-Nineღ
Ninety.ღ
Ninety-Oneღ| Part One.|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Two|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Three|
Ninety-Threeღ
Ninety-Fourღ
Ninety-Fiveღ

Ninety-Twoღ

2.6K 61 25
By JoeJemiDemi

I was cuddling next to Joe in our hotel bed,"Is it bad that I don't want to go home yet?" I kissed his chest,"I just want to stay in bed with you." I smiled.

"Naked? Count me in."  he kissed my nose,I then got up and slipped on his shirt,"We should start packing,we have to leave early morning tomorrow." I took our suitcase out and threw it on the bed.

"Watch out for my dick,babe." He got up and slipped on his sweatpants.  He then started packing his clothes,"It's been a good run,Demetria Devonne." he smiled down at his suitcase,I laughed,"Same here,Joseph Adam." I pecked his lips.                        

We started packing and once we finished we ordered some room service.

Joe fed me a chocolate strawberry,”You know,I am feeling a bit guilty about not leaving our hotel while we’re in Jamaica. “ I smiled,licking the chocolates off my lips,”Well,are you having a good time in the hotel?” he raised his brow. I giggled,”Of course I like being naked with you.” I nibbled on my food. He threw his head back,”Ha!” making me smile.

“Are you having a good time?” I glanced up at him,”Yeah. I love being naked with my wife and making love to her.” he grinned,I crawled over to his lap,”Your wife.” I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. “Say it again.” I smiled.

“My wife.” he smiled,and I kissed him again. He slid off my shirt and we began to make love again.

***

I woke up before Joe,like always,I kissed his cheek,I crawled out of bed and headed into the shower.

Once I got out of the shower,I slipped on a long tshirt and black yoga pants,I walked out of the bathroom and saw Joe still sleeping,the sheets were off of him.giving me a great view of his ass. I smirked,I went and padded it butt,”Wake up,babe.” he groaned at me,”Few more minutes.”

“No. We'll be late for our flight. Get up.” I said,I headed to the bathroom and started drying my hair,he groaned and walked into the bathroom naked,headed straight to the shower.

I dried my hair and tied my hair into a ponytail and headed out to finished packing.

Joe finished packing after his shower,”All packed?”  I smiled,grabbing my suitcase,”Yep.” I head out,”Demi…” he stopped.I turned around,”Yes,babe?”

“I’m going to try and be the best husband I can be for you...I’m not sure if I was the best husband for Ashley….but I’ll try to give you everything I have to give you the best I can be...just...don’t...don’t think divorcing me...would solve anything...because you ending our marriage...would be the end of me.” he took a deep breath,my heart broke.

I ran up to him,wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. I pushed him onto the bed and straddled him,kissing and sucking on his neck,he placed his hands firmly on my ass,”What about the flight?” he smirked,”We’re two hours early anyways.” I sat on his crotch lightly and started grinding on him as my lips kept connecting to his neck like a magnet.

Joe

God,this woman makes me so horny fast. She ran her hands through my shirt and slip off the shirt,my hands reluctantly removed off her ass and slid off her shirt,she was wearing no bra! I groaned,”What?” she put her hands in my hair as I sat up on the bed,with her on my lap,”Nothing..” Her perky b.reasts welcomed my sight and I bit my lower lip naughtily as I placed my hands over them.

I watched as Demi closed her eyes while I gently massaged them for her. Next thing I did, I leaned down and used my mouth to tease her peaks, just like what I did yesterday. She kept moaning and grabbing the sheets as I used my mouth over her twin peaks. I knew she loved it, so I didn’t stop. Besides, her reaction was a pretty sight. When I was done, I moved up and kissed her lips feverishly, while she was caressing my body. I think we were doing great.

“Joe…”  she pulled away slightly,”Yeah,beautiful?”

“I wanna try 69…” she bit her lip,playing with my lips,”You naughty girl,you do?” I smiled,”Yes.” She laid me down and we took off the remaining clothes we had on.  Next thing I knew was that I was face to face with her p.ussy. I held onto her legs and pulled her down so her s.ex would get closer to my face. I then placed a pillow under my head to elevate myself. When I was done adjusting, I felt Demi’s hand close around my manhood before slowly stroking it. The exciting feeling made me moan. I wanted to make her feel the same so I started kissing her s.ex. She tasted so good. I kept on hearing her muffled moans as I kept on burying my face in between her legs. On the other hand, he was doing a good job, sucking me like a pro. Gosh, I wanted to stay inside her mouth forever, but there was a better place to be. Before anything else, I wanted her to c.limax, so I did my very best to pleasure her, until she cried in delight at the sensation it was causing her.

“Joe…...Joe...please….I’m almost there.” she chanted while breathing heavily. She kept calling my name and it was victory for me, most especially, when her body stiffened and she came in my mouth. I figured she wanted to lie down, so I flipped us over and I moved around, so we would be facing each other. I brushed her hair away from her face as I watched her catch a breath. My wife looked so gorgeous. Damn.

I leaned down and locked lips with her, as I paid attention to giving the rest of her body some much needed attention.

Once I figured we had enough kissing and touching, I pulled away and gave her a sexy grin."Wanna be on top, babe?" I asked teasingly. She bit her lower lip and grinned at me, nodding her head.

She made me lie down on my back then she climbed on top of me and straddled me. She positioned herself and squatted above me. Her hands grabbed my manhood and pointed it against her entrance. While she held my e.rection with one hand, her other hand was placed flat against my torso for support.  I held her by her hips, so it wouldn’t be that hard for her to move by her own. I looked down and watched as she slowly engulfed me. Later on, I was already moaning at the good feeling of being inside her.

I reached out and rubbed circles over her s.ex.

She then went down all the way and brought my whole length inside of her. “Oooh babe!” she screamed and I pulled her down to me so I could kiss her. I wrapped my arms around her as I thrust my hips up and force my length inside her a few times. “I love you so much.” She kept moaning as I fucked her hard and deep. I stopped moving. Instead, I made her sit on my lap so she could move on my length by herself. I kept my hands on her waist as I let her bounce on my lap. I watched her boobs bounce too. What a beautiful view.

“Joe...babe...this feels so good.” she sighed with her eyes closed. “Oh yes…Fuck me..” I  groaned while watching her ride me. I let her enjoy herself as she bounced and grinded on top of me. She was so beautiful.

Soon enough, she made herself reach her peak and she slumped down on my body while riding out the sensation.

We kissed for a while, before I pulled out and made her get on all fours. Not wanting to waste time, I entered her from behind and started to give her slow thrusts so she could enjoy the feeling of being fucked. I love this. I got the control. I could fuck her with any pace I want and I got her under my mercy. There was nothing she could do but to moan and hold onto the sheets while taking every thrust I intend on giving her. She looked so helpless underneath me. I felt like I wanted to fuck her brains out, so I picked up the pace and slammed my hips against hers. It made her scream my name.

I reached below our joined bodies and used my hand to rub her core. She writhed underneath me but kept moaning non stop. She was clenching her walls around me too, and it felt great. I moaned in her ear as I kept slamming my hips hard against her. When she came, I moved my hand from her core and towards her chest. I cupped one boob and kept caressing it as I continued fucking her hard.

I could feel myself building, so I picked up my pace and groaned. I didn’t stop until I made us reach our peaks. When we were done, I pulled out.

She collapsed on the bed,breathing hard,I slapped her ass before I got up,putting my clothes back on. I went and grabbed a free water in  the fridge. I opened it and gulped it down. Demi finally got up and got redressed She took a water from the fridge and then we headed out of the hotel with our luggage.

We got on the plane when they called our flight,we got our spots and sat down,Demi laid her head on my shoulder and smiled,I put my arm around her,”Nick sent us a photo.” I showed her a picture of Nick,Jordan and Nashville with the caption saying,’Mommy & Daddy are coming home!’

“My baby boy!!” Demi smiled. I looked at her and a smile grew big on my face.”Seeing you happy is the best thing that God has put on this earth.” I caressed her shoulder,she looked up at me,”I love you,baby.” she pecked my lips.

A few hours later,we were finally back in Dallas. I got off the plane and we grabbed our luggage and we headed to my car,”My car.” I smiled,throwing out suitcases in the trunk and we got in.

Demi.

I jumped out once Joe parked the car,I grabbed my suitcase and ran inside,”Hey Demi.” Nick hugged me,”Hey Nick,Hey Jordan!” I hugged her too,”Where’s the little dude?” I smiled,”Right there.” Nick pointed to Nash who was on his swing chair.

“NASHVILLE!!” I ran to him and picked him up,I lifted him up in the air,he just smiled at me,I then hugged him gently,”I missed you boo.” I kissed his face,”Hey buddy.” Joe came and kissed Nash’s head,”So how was the honeymoon?” Jordan curled up on the couch,”A much needed break..” I smiled,looking at Joe.

“That’s nice..” Nick said sarcastically. I handed Nash to Joe and pulled out my suitcase.”I got you two a little somethin,somethin.” I smiled,”Demi,you shouldn’t--”

“I wanted to,you watched my baby boy for a week and you kept the sex off for a week,so I have to repay you.” I smiled, Jordan and Nick exchanged glances at each other,I pulled out a bag and I grabbed out a black, sleeveless shirt that said,’Jamaica’. “This is for you Nick,Joe thought you would like it to show off your big muscles.” I smiled.

“Wow,thank you,guys. I love it.” Nick smiled, taking off his shirt and slipped on that shirt,”Nice.” I smiled.”And for you Jordan,here is a shirt for you.” I pulled out a pink shirt that has a butterfly with the Jamaican flag and it saids,’Jamaica.’

“I hope it’s the right size…” I bit my lip,nervously,”It’s bit big,but it’s fine. I like big shirts.” she smiled at me,so I felt a little better. “Oh,Joe and I found this artist who would paint everything...so we found a picture of ya’ll on the internet and showed him and..” I pulled out the moral of her and Nick.

“It’s beautiful! Omg,it’s so going on our wall!” Jordan smiled at Nick,”Anywhere but the bedroom.” he sipped his water,hearing Joe chuckled,”I know what you mean.” Joe smirked,playing with Nash.

“On our wall?” I looked at them as they both grew smile on their faces. “Nick asked me to move in with him,I said yes.” Jordan smiled,”OMG!!” I jumped up and down,”I’m so happy for you guys!!” I smiled,”Thank you. Well,we should go..” Nick got up,”No,stay for dinner...it’ll be the least we can do.” I smiled.

“Okay. Thank you. I’ll go help.” Jordan followed me to the kitchen,I got out everything that I needed.

“I got in the movie. I got the part.” I overheard Joe telling Nick the movie he’s in,”Congratulations,brother. When do you start filming?” he asked,”I fly to LA  next week. These are major actors in this. I’m so pumped.”

“How do you feel about Joe going to Florida?” Jordan chopped the corn,”How would you feel if Nick went off,just two weeks after he marries you?” I grinned,”Not good,have you talked to him? He’s your husband now.” I sighed,”I can’t. Look how excited he is..I would feel like a bitch if I crushed that…” I sighed.

“A bitch for telling your husband how you feel? Never,you need to tell him,Demi...it’s bad to you keep your feelings inside.” I shrugged,mixing the bowl of ingredients. “Besides,why can’t you buy a second house in Beverly Hills or something?”

“I have a job here and besides I don’t want to move Nash back and forth.” I helped her with the corn,”Make sense..”

“I’m going to wash our laundry.” Joe went downstairs,”So he’s leaving you next week?” Nick walked into the kitchen,”Sadly,yeah.” I started putting things in the oven,”You know Jordan or I would be happy to stay with you,I know how you’re so use to live with somebody.” Nick place his hand on my shoulder.

“Thanks,Nick.” I smiled,”But I’ll be fine.”

“NICHOLAS JERRY,GET DOWN HERE NOW!!” Joe yelled,I looked at Nick,and he had a frighten expression on his face,while Jordan’s face showed embarrassment. “What?” I laughed.

“Be right back.” Jordan and Nick said in unison before rushing downstairs. I dried off my hands and followed them. “What’s that?” Joe pointed at something on the floor in the studio,”A condom….” Nick gulped,I covered my mouth,trying not to laugh.

“It’s not mine. Who’s condom is it?” Joe looked furious,he had his arms crossed,”If it’s not yours...I’m sorry to say this,but Demi is cheating on you.” Nick tried not to smiled,I couldn’t take it anymore,I blew up laughing. “It wasn’t here when we left,don’t give me this bullshit.  Why is there a fucking condom in the studio?”

“Babe,just tell him..”

“It’s a condom,what else is a condom used for?” Nick crossed his arms,”You’re suppose to be babysitting,not fucking. This isn’t a fuck studio,it’s a recording studio.” Joe glared,”Looks,Nash was asleep,I had the monitor with us,so if we heard him,we would of stopped.”

“You’ll be in so much pleasure to stop. Just go pick that up and throw it in the trash,after dinner,I want you out of my house.” he glared and headed back upstairs.

“I’m glad you find this funny,Demi.” Nick pushed me playfully,”Little Nicky couldn’t keep it in his pants for a week when Joey had to keep it in his pants for two months.” I pouted my lip. “I’m sorry I don’t like  to use my hand,I like the real thing.” he smirked and threw the condom in the trash.

“I’m so embarrassed.” Jordan  covered her face,”It’s fine.” I headed upstairs to resume cooking.

During dinner,Joe and Nick didn’t talk,so I had to keep up a conversation, so we talked about Jamaica,the wedding and some other stuff.

“Bye guys. Thank you for everything.” I hugged both of them,”Love you guys.” I smiled,I shut the door after they walked out. I headed upstairs to our bedroom and went to our closet to change into my red boxer shorts and a gray shirt,”I got Nash to sleep.” Joe put the monitor on the table.

“Babe,I think you were a little too rough on Nick..” I sat on the end of the bed,”He can get over it. I told him to babysit and what does he do? He has sex.”

“Babe,it’s just sex. He used protection,it’s alright. Plus he did it in a soundproof room,it’s not their guest bedroom across Nash’s nursery.” He leaned against the dresser,”I just don’t understand….we both have beautiful women...but I could wait 2 months,but he couldn’t wait a week…”

“They’ve only been dating for a good few months...that were us..they’re madly in love,Joe. They’re young and in love. They can’t control it.” he sighed,”They’re in the same age as us,though...Jordan is my age and Nick is your age...couldn’t they keep it in their pants?”

“Babe,I don’t see it as a big deal,I mean we have had sex in this bedroom when Nash was asleep..It wasn’t like Nash was awake with them.”

Joe nodded,”I guess...it’s just imagining Nick fucking in my own home…and my OWN WEDDING.”

I got up and put my arms around him,”Your  brother is attractive,what can I say?” I smiled up at him,”We’ll give them payback when they get married.” he put his finger under my chin,pulling my face to his,his lips kissed mine,”Oh really?” he smirked,”Yeah,we’ll be so loud..” I kissed him again,him groaning in my mouth.

“Wanna know something?” I slid my hands onto his ass,”What?” he smirked,”You’re such a turn on when you’re mad.” I slipped my hands in the back of his pants,grabbing on his ass. “Oh really?” he smirked,pushing me to the bed,he started nipping my neck,I kept a smile on my face,I slipped off his pants.

“And what do you mean by ‘that was us’? We’re not mad in love anymore?” he looked at me as he slid my shirt off,”I’m so madly in love with you,Joe.” I smiled,”I meant everything in that letter.”

He stood up,in only his boxers and shirt,he crossed his arms,”I don’t believe you.” I knew he was joking.  “I’m so madly in love with you,Joseph Adam Jonas,that all the love I gave you last week,I would do it all again,if we didn’t already have a kid.” I pulled him back on top of me. “Are you madly in love with me?”

“God yes. I’m madly in love with you,Demetria Devonne Jonas. I get a boner every time I realize that you’re my wife now.” he smiled,I threw my head back,laughing. “Way to ruin the moment,Jonas.” I kissed him as he pulled down my boxer shorts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 94 4
❝ Douma i swear. If you keep spamming my typos i will fucking strangle you ❞ ❝ Uhh.. wrong groupchat ❞ ➥ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃.. Y/N has to deal with...
17.8K 457 40
After getting pregnant at 16 Maya knew her life would be difficult but now how much.
14.3K 496 22
Stella Kidd is 30 and unmarried, something that is unheard of in her family. So, she hires Kelly Severide, a male escort to take her to her sister's...
246 121 17
Almost a millenium ago, the dear world we live in was almost destroyed when the superhumans we call "zegens" created a creature too powerful for them...