New Life (Laurence x Reader )...

By FreeFlyer68

After a year of leaving Mystreet, Y/n has gained a career but has kept her heart locked away. Hoping she won'... More

A/n: BEFORE YOU READ
After a Year
My House
A/n: Your Opinion
There Here
Love~Love Concert
Crying Tears of Joy
Fun Day
Laurence
Seeing Him
He Knows
The Plan
Realization
A/n: MY BIRTHDAY
A Girls Day
4 More Days
Back to the Stage
3 Days Left: Day 1
3 Days Left: Day 2
3 Days Left: Day 3
Waited So Long For This
Another Morning With Laurence
A Change
A/n: Your Opinion Again
New Bathing Suit
The Roses
Huge Decision
A/n: Not This Week
To The Boat
Not Ready
She's Back
Who is the Real Y/n
Sweetheart
Nightmare
A/n: Why
It's Time
A/n: Tagged
Regular Day
Swell Night
Emotions
A/n: Which Dress
The Dress
A/n: Tagged Again and Again
On Our Way
Going To the New MyStreet
Surprising Laurence
Cold Welcome and Cold Studio
Sleepover
Singing
The Last 4
The Last Song
Laurence Finds Out
Rejection Came Back
The Game of Life
Forgiveness for Them
Welcome Back
A/n: The End of Book 2
A/n: Prequal

Waiting for Tomorrow

958 20 1
By FreeFlyer68

   " We need to retake that one. "

   " Why?"

   " Cause your pitch wasn't good enough. Bring it to a more sadder tone. "

   " I'm trying. "

   " I know. I know, but just think of what happened to make you write this song.  Shut your eyes and sing thinking of the memories. "

I nodded and closed my eyes waiting for the music to start. Then it started playing.

   " Perfect. "

   " Thanks. "

   " You wanna know how many songs we have left?"

   " Sure. "

   " We have 8. Including the song we just did. You managed to sing 17 songs. We are almost finished. "

   " Alright. Well, let's get into the next song. "

He nodded and the next song started playing.

   " Good. Now, this next song involves a lot of power in your voice okay?"

   " Got it. "

   " Alright let's take a break. Rest your voice for an hour. "

I nodded and stepped out of the booth and got a water. I walked to the lounge area and sat down in one of the chairs by the wide side wall window. I felt my phone buzzing. I picked it up and saw a Facetime call from Laurence.

   " Hey, Laurence. "

   " Hey Y/n. What's up?"

   " Just working here at the office. "

   " Nice. I just wanted to call and check up on you. I'm back at the new street we'll be living on. When are you coming?"

   " Soon. I should be finished up here by tomorrow. I'll be on the next plane tomorrow. "

   " Alright. Katlyn said you could live with her and Kawaii~Chan. Or there's a house right beside there's that's open for sale. Whichever. "

   " Alright. "

I looked up to see Bobby gesturing me to come back to the studio.

   " Sorry, Laurence I have to go. "

   " It's okay. Don't work yourself too hard. "

   " I most likely will. ( Me ) "

I hung up and ran with Bobby back to the studio.

   " Darren Chip is here to sing that duet with you. "

   " Okay let's get started. "

I walked into the studio to see Darren already in the booth.

   " Hey, Darren what's up?"

   " Hey, I'm good what about you beautiful?"

   " First off no flirting. Second good. "

   " Let's start the song guys!" Bobby shouted at us.

   " Good job Darren. "

   " Your voice is still angelic after that concert trip. "

   " Thanks. "

Then he left the booth.

   " Alright, Bobby. Let's get these next songs out of the way. We have a flight tomorrow. "

   " I couldn't agree any more with you. "

Then the next song started playing.

( Time Skip )

Finally done.

   " I'm gonna head home, Bobby. "

   " Alright, I'm going to send the songs to the Phoenix Studio. "

   " Make sure you mark them complete. "

   " I will. I will. "

   " Alright, you better. Goodnight. "

   " Night. "

Then I left the studio. I traveled down the elevator and made it to the first floor. I walked out of the building and called for a cab. When the cab pulled up I got in.

   " Where to?"

   " The Evergreen Complex. "

   " Yes ma'me."

I felt the taxi lurch onto the road joining the other traffic. We made it to the complex quickly.

   " Thank you. "

I got out and paid the man and walked into the complex. I saw DeAnn working hard at her computer.

   " Don't work too hard DeAnn. " I said passing by her.

   " Same to you Y/n. "

I nodded and walked into the elevator. I pushed the floor 30 button and the doors closed and started rising. I looked out onto the city. The lights collided with the night sky and its stars.

   " You have reached the 30th floor. "

I turned around and walked into my apartment. I took my shoes off at the coatrack and walked upstairs heading to bed early.

   " I'll pack in the morning. " I said out loud.

I went and changed into my pajamas and fell on my bed letting sleep overtake me.

( Lovers~Lane Laurence's P.O.V. )

   ' I can't wait. She's coming tomorrow. I think I'm too excited to sleep. '

I sat up in bed and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass and filled it with milk. I sat on the couch and drank it looking outside.

   " Hey, Laurence what are you doing up?"

I turned around to see Garroth standing on the stairs rubbing his eyes.

   " I couldn't sleep. I'm too excited for tomorrow. "

   " I am too. She's coming and is going to be living on the same street as us again. "

   " Ya, and this time we won't mess up like last time. "

   " We better not. I was heartbroken and worried about her. "

   " You weren't the only one Garroth. "

   " Ya, you stayed in your room most of the time. That and you would always pretend to be happy when you clearly weren't. "

   " Was I that obvious?"

   " Dude we all changed once she left. You changed the most. Man, when we saw her at Love~Love Paradise I broke out into tears. "

   " I did too when I saw her. "

   " Ya...........well, you better get to sleep. Tomorrow will come faster if you go to sleep. "

   " True. "

I stood up and put the glass in the kitchen sink. Garroth had already walked upstairs. I walked back upstairs and went to my room. I opened the door and shut it behind me. I jumped on my bed and fell asleep thinking of the past I had with her. All those good moments. The darkness soon enveloped me as I dreamed of our shared memories. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 637 38
After one of her villagers had been shot by an arrow, the Lord of the village Pheonix Drop reached out to an old friend. Y/n was the sister of Aphmau...
65.1K 2.1K 37
She ran away from home... she now returns to realize that it's too late.. all she can do is to forget and move on. *minecraft diaries fanfiction* *ch...
5.4K 146 30
𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒁𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒍. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 π’˜π’†π’“π’† π’‰π’Šπ’” π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’. 𝑯𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 π’šπ’π’– π’Žπ’π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’π’–π’π’… π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒍�...
41K 722 20
Female reader ^^^ btw this is from Aphmau. 13+ tehe the story is finished #87 in aphmau