Michael Clifford Imagine Seri...

By Princess_Marie_

Sorry for mistakes if there are any ***Never point out the mistakes, because I already know they're there*** More

Michael Clifford Imagines
1. Heartbroken To Fixed Heart
2. All Of The Stars
3. Shock Of Your Life
4. Sympathy For The Devil
5. Ever Enough
6. Love Story
8. All That I'm Asking For
9. Love Somebody
10. The Reason
11. Simply Fate
12. Ghost Of You
13. Nightmare
14. Nightmare Part 2
15. Wake Up
16. Frozen Hearts
17. Seize The Day
18. Harder Than You Know
19. Mirrors
20. Break Me Shake Me
21. Bloody Valentine
22. Always
23. All Of Me
24. Bound To You
25. Holding On To You
26. Save Your Heart
27. Someone's Watching Over Me
28. Best Of You
29. Avalanche
30. Save Me A Spark
31. Lips Of An Angel
32. What A Feeling
I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!
33. The Only Hope For Me Is You
34. Someone, Somewhere
35. In The End
36. Cross My Heart
37. Jet Lag
38. No. 1 Party Anthem
39. The Reason
40. Angel
41. Flipped
42. Happiness Machine
43. Alive (Fast And Slow)
44. ************
45. I Should Have Known

7. Three Cheers For Five Years

4.2K 111 3
By Princess_Marie_

*Relationships can be difficult, especially if you are dating someone famous. *

Being with someone is easy, just not when that someone is a celebrity.

I met Michael at McDonalds of all places and I was a fan of course. I was working late in the night, so it wasn't very busy. I was working the register, but since it wasn't super busy, I was cleaning duty.

As I was cleaning tables, I saw a group of four walk in and set the cleaning supplies on one of the tables. I made my way to the register and looked up with tired eyes. I smiled and said, "Are you ready to order?"

I was cleaning my glasses, so their faces were blurry. I blinked once they were back on my face.

When I was able to get a better look at them, I jumped back. I was freaking out on the inside, but I was still smiling.

They told me their orders and I was being completely calm.

I took a deep breath, feeling dizzy after taking their orders. It five seconds of summer and I took their order.

"Y/N, get back to cleaning tables," the manager called from the back. I jumped and went back to cleaning as they watched me. I felt so awkward.

I wasn't much to look at, but they were staring quite hard. Once I was done I bent over to pick up the bucket on the floor.

Maybe it was me, but I heard a low whistle. I turned and noticed Luke hitting Michael's stomach with the back of his hand. The other boys laughed at him.

I sighed and put the cleaning supplies away and went back to the register. The guys were sitting at one of the tables I would have to clean...again.

An hour later as they were about to leave, I was waiting. After they got rid of their trash and headed for the door I called out, "Have a nice night."

They smiled and Michael said, "You too."

Although I wasn't interested in him, it made me smile.

---

Once my shift was over, I walked out to my car and got in. Right before I started the car, there was a knock on my window. I gasped as I saw a smiling Michael Clifford. I rolled the window down and before I could ask any questions, he said, "Can I take you out?"

I laughed, "You sure you wanna do that?"

He nodded and I smiled, "Well, I am incredibly sorry to say I am not interested. By the way, I'm a big fan."

I didn't give him a chance, I just drove off quickly. I didn't even regret it.

I told my sister about it and she smacked me and said I was an idiot. I laughed and said that if I'm not interested, then why would I say yes? I stumped her. I know he has money, but that doesn't mean anything at all. She stayed mad for three days and said I could have set her up with Luke, because she is crazy about him.

Surprisingly, I saw Michael again, just at a Starbucks where my sister was working. I tried to hide, but she pointed me out and made sure he knew exactly what I was wearing. I could've killed her.

He asked me out again and again. I said no, he went and talked to my sister and she gave him my number.

He wasn't giving up.

After the umpteenth time he asked me out, I finally said yes. We've now been together for five years and honestly it wasn't easy.

We fought a lot in years two, three, and half of four.

We almost broke up, but were back in each other's arms after a day.

We are stronger than ever and nothing can break us, no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 2K 31
"You spelled my name wrong." "I know."
5.1K 127 49
{completed} September 2014 - December 2014 My 1st ever fanfiction! Excuse the errors!
660 40 20
Please enjoy your stay. Your secrets are safe with us.