10. The Reason

*Guy cheated, girl forgave him, but can't ever forget.*

It has been two months since he cheated. I didn't break up with him, because he explained his mistake. I just decided to punish him until I felt ready to be normal again. I stopped sleeping in the same bed and I don't want him to touch me. I couldn't waste our four year relationship on one big mistake. I just love him and I know he is more than sorry.

I remember when he told me his mistake, I cried and just needed to be alone. He understood and stayed away for a couple of days. I was ready to face him and let him explain when he showed up at my sister's house. I listened to him, then he begged me to take him back. I told him we never broke up, but that I didn't want his hands on me for a while.

I know that not letting him touch me is torture for him, but he loves me enough to take the punishment. I miss his touch, but I feel like if I let him touch me, I'll get images of him touching someone else.

He knows how I feel about the situation, so this is his way of respecting me. I knew he would never cheat intentionally, because he cheated while intoxicated. I know because he cried when he told me. He didn't want to tell me, but he didn't want to lie either. He thought it was best to just tell me. He made a good decision, because if he didn't tell me and I found out from someone else or on my own, I would've broken up with him.

I know he misses the intimacy of our relationship, because he constantly watches me when he wants me in his arms. I want him to hold me, but I'm just scared I'll get images of things I don't want to see.

He has been showering everyday and night. I think he is trying to wash his mistakes away. Sometimes I'm afraid to be alone with him, because I'm not ready to cave.

So, here we are two months after the mistake, sitting on the couch, a good distance away from each other. He is staring at me and I'm trying to ignore it.

"I miss you," he says with a sigh. I half smile in response.

I can feel the tension between us, weighing us down. He hasn't been sleeping very well, and I honestly feel bad.

I look at him and say, "Me too. I'm just afraid."

He nods, "I know and I am so sorry. I don't deserve you at all."

I scoff, "I love you. I gave you another chance, because I knew you wouldn't have done it on purpose."

"I love you too," he replies. "And I understand all of your reasons."

I smile, "Michael, you need to show me how much you love me."

He covers his eyes with his hands, "I am. I completely respect you."

I sigh and almost laugh as I move quickly and straddle him. His breath hitches as I cup his cheeks, he removes his hands and places them on my hips as I look into his eyes. I took him off guard and he says, "Is this really happening."

I shrug, "It has been long enough. I miss this."

He crushes me into a hug and I throw my arms around him. Then I whisper into his ear, "Show me how much you love and miss me."

Before I know it his lips are pressed to mine. I'm so lost in the sensation of his passion that I can't think straight. I don't even notice him move us to our bedroom, until he breaks the kiss to remove the layers of clothing on our bodies. Then he is hovering over me and kissing me again. We're both so lost in each other that we take our sweet time loving each other.

When he finally pushes into me, we both sigh in relief. He starts slow, with rolling his hips into mine as I buck up. He his grinding very hard and slow. I'm feeling all of him. His moans and the breathless way he is saying my name is bringing me closer.

I can tell he wants to drag this out and I don't mind, because two months of no intimacy is a long time.

He starts building up speed as he continues thrusting in and out. He is holding my wrists by my head and my legs are hooked around his waist. Even after we've both released, he doesn't stop. He goes faster.

As hard as he is going, I know I'll be so sore I won't be able to walk.

Then he grunts out, "You're not walking for a while."

He sounded as rough as he his being.

Suddenly, he pulls out and flips me over and slams back in making me scream at the new angle.

As he pounds into me, he is literally growling. I can hardly take it as I begin to reach another high. I can tell he is almost there by the sloppy twitch of his hips.

As we reach our highs, he doesn't slow down until we both have released. He pulls out and covers us both.

He sighs in content after he has caught his breath, "I love you so much."

I smile and say, "I love you more."

He smirks at me, "I love you so much, that I'm not done with you. We're going again and again until we're both fully satisfied and caught up in each other's bodies."

Only Michael would say something like that after being deprived for so long.

---
*I hate this imagine so much that I want to delete it, but I've got better plans.*