7. Three Cheers For Five Years

*Relationships can be difficult, especially if you are dating someone famous. *

Being with someone is easy, just not when that someone is a celebrity.

I met Michael at McDonalds of all places and I was a fan of course. I was working late in the night, so it wasn't very busy. I was working the register, but since it wasn't super busy, I was cleaning duty.

As I was cleaning tables, I saw a group of four walk in and set the cleaning supplies on one of the tables. I made my way to the register and looked up with tired eyes. I smiled and said, "Are you ready to order?"

I was cleaning my glasses, so their faces were blurry. I blinked once they were back on my face.

When I was able to get a better look at them, I jumped back. I was freaking out on the inside, but I was still smiling.

They told me their orders and I was being completely calm.

I took a deep breath, feeling dizzy after taking their orders. It five seconds of summer and I took their order.

"Y/N, get back to cleaning tables," the manager called from the back. I jumped and went back to cleaning as they watched me. I felt so awkward.

I wasn't much to look at, but they were staring quite hard. Once I was done I bent over to pick up the bucket on the floor.

Maybe it was me, but I heard a low whistle. I turned and noticed Luke hitting Michael's stomach with the back of his hand. The other boys laughed at him.

I sighed and put the cleaning supplies away and went back to the register. The guys were sitting at one of the tables I would have to clean...again.

An hour later as they were about to leave, I was waiting. After they got rid of their trash and headed for the door I called out, "Have a nice night."

They smiled and Michael said, "You too."

Although I wasn't interested in him, it made me smile.

---

Once my shift was over, I walked out to my car and got in. Right before I started the car, there was a knock on my window. I gasped as I saw a smiling Michael Clifford. I rolled the window down and before I could ask any questions, he said, "Can I take you out?"

I laughed, "You sure you wanna do that?"

He nodded and I smiled, "Well, I am incredibly sorry to say I am not interested. By the way, I'm a big fan."

I didn't give him a chance, I just drove off quickly. I didn't even regret it.

I told my sister about it and she smacked me and said I was an idiot. I laughed and said that if I'm not interested, then why would I say yes? I stumped her. I know he has money, but that doesn't mean anything at all. She stayed mad for three days and said I could have set her up with Luke, because she is crazy about him.

Surprisingly, I saw Michael again, just at a Starbucks where my sister was working. I tried to hide, but she pointed me out and made sure he knew exactly what I was wearing. I could've killed her.

He asked me out again and again. I said no, he went and talked to my sister and she gave him my number.

He wasn't giving up.

After the umpteenth time he asked me out, I finally said yes. We've now been together for five years and honestly it wasn't easy.

We fought a lot in years two, three, and half of four.

We almost broke up, but were back in each other's arms after a day.

We are stronger than ever and nothing can break us, no matter what.