31. Lips Of An Angel

*She left when he least expected it and now she's back because of certain reasons.*

Michael came home to silence and nothing. Y/N had packed everything of hers and she was gone; there was no trace of her. All Michael got was her fading scent from what used to be her side of the bed. He hadn't been gone that long and he didn't understand why she up and left. He was in so much pain, but he didn't hear from Y/N; she pretty much disappeared.

One Year And Six Months Later

Michael's phone started ringing and it sounded like his ringtone he had for Y/N.

Incoming Call From Y/N

Michael couldn't breathe; it was her. He didn't know if he'd be able to answer, but he missed her and now she was reaching out to him. Once he forced himself to finally answer he put the phone to his ear, "H-Hello?"

"Michael?" She asked nervously. "I thought you would've deleted my number."

His name sounded so sweet coming from her lips and he missed the way she would say his name. He loved hearing her voice say his name and shit, his feelings for her slapped him in the face. He wanted her back more than anything.

"Michael?"

"I'm here," he replied as he tried so desperately to be calm. "Why are you calling me now?"

She knew what he meant; he wanted to know the reason why everything happened. Why she left. Why she pretty much vanished off the face of the earth. Why she never contacted him or left a note.

She took a deep breath, "Everything was happening and I couldn't handle it, so I ran."

That was a lie; she ran because she was pregnant. She found out three months after Michael left and she didn't know how to react. Michael was just reaching a really high point of being a famous person; he started being more respected and Y/N didn't want to ruin that with a baby. Having a child early in a career wouldn't help; Y/N wasn't thinking rationally with emotions being everywhere. She didn't want their child to suffer from Michael's fame and be hassled by paparazzi its whole life.

It was only after she'd had their daughter, Amora, that she realized that she made a big mistake in leaving. She was so upset with herself that she couldn't bring herself to contact him. A few months after realizing her mistakes she was planning to call him; out of nowhere she saw that he now had a new girlfriend and was over her.

Although she was hurt by him finding someone else, she was the one who hurt him in the first place. His new girlfriend was beautiful and her name was Ginny. She was really a sweet person and Y/N was glad Michael found someone as amazing as her.

Y/N did have someone too, but he wasn't anything special to talk about and they fought all the time.

In the end she really had to tell Michael about Amora and apologize; she didn't expect him to forgive her, but she didn't know if she could tell him about their little girl.

"We use to talk about everything that bothered us," he somewhat argued. "Why can't you just talk to me and say what you called to say?"

"I'm sorry," she spoke barely audible. " I was calling to tell you how much I regret doing what I did. And I know you'll never forgive me, but I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry and that's what I called to say. Goodbye Michael."

She hung up before he could say another word.

After that call Michael was doubting everything. He liked Ginny and he didn't want to hurt her, but he didn't know that Y/N didn't expect him to. Y/N didn't know he still loved her just as much as he did before she left.