6. Love Story

*Young love fades and finds correct love in the slight future. *

I was eighteen when I first saw him. I'll never forget. He was beautiful. His porcelain pale skin, and plump raspberry lips. I was at my a party for my dad's work. Those were always boring.

I was sitting alone in a corner away from everyone. I never liked being near the adults.

I was bored, so I was listening to the playlist on my phone. I randomly went to different songs, so it wasn't horrible.

When I looked up, some guy was eyeing me. I ignored it until he approached me. He flashed a smile, "What are you doing alone?"

I sighed, "Well, I was being alone."

He smirks, "Cute, but I'm serious."

I roll my eyes, "I'm really bored, but I was serious too."

He held his hand out, "Come with me. I'll show you a good time."

I think about it, he is good looking.

I shrug and stand as I take his hand, "Why not."

He smiles and leads me out the back.

Once we make it out, he doesn't release my hand. He stops and looks at me, "You remember when eight?"

I shake my head no and he sighs, "Your dad made you stop being my friend. He never liked me."

"We were friends?" I question in confusion.

He nods, "Yes, but we loved each other. I remember seeing you cry when I didn't meet up with you. I was there, but you just couldn't see me. I still love you."

I stare at him, "Why now?"

He smiles, "I talked to your dad, but it is up to you."

I bite my lip as I think back to when I was eight. I didn't recognize Michael, because his hair is green now.

I look up at him, then I step forward and kiss his lips.

"I love you too."

---

*This imagine really sucks and I want to make it different and maybe rewrite it. I hate the imagines I made in the very beginning because most of them are just awful.*