43. Alive (Fast And Slow)

*He was someone she'd never expected, but she left him under her spell as he did her. Using both songs as the title.*

________________________________

Y/N met Michael at her friend's house party, both drunk; they'd both gone for similar reasons.

She had a rough day and needed a night out and him being famous and under a lot of stress also needed a night out; he had gotten wind of a house party from a person on twitter and messaged the person for details.

The person was in shock because it was Michael Clifford and he wanted to come to his party. Of course the guy would tell some people and the party would end up being the biggest of the year because a famous person.

Y/N hadn't heard anything about a famous person going, but if she had then who knows what would've happened; maybe she would've avoided him or fan girled really hard, who knows. Y/N had already been there a long while when Michael showed up right before midnight and she hadn't recognized him.

She saw him as she moved toward the middle of the dining room turned dance floor; he was already watching her and she didn't mind or care how long. She smiled at the feeling of his energy and that's when he began making his way toward her, they started quite fast, even though it felt like slow motion to him.

She moved her hips in slow circles as his hands wound around her waist, holding her against him and her spicy scent was driving him insane. She looked up, finally getting a good look at his face; his eyes were an almost translucent, beautiful crystal-like green and his lips, which were twisted in a sinful smirk, were a dark red. He was just too good looking and he looked kinda familiar, but her drunkenness made it hard to put a name to his face.

His lips gravitated toward hers in a messy meeting of lips; his tongue made contact with hers as he bit at and sucked at her lips and she moaned at the glorious feeling.

Y/N had never experienced anything like this with a stranger; she usually wasn't the type to have one night stands and was normally this really awkward person, but it may have been the alcohol. His lips traveled down her neck to right under her jaw where he sucked mercilessly.

She moaned brokenly and he knew they needed to get somewhere private quickly.

He pulled away, looking at her face and said, "You wanna go somewhere."

Y/N nods with a drunken smile and he takes her hand and pulls her to the stairs. They both made their way through the dark hallway after unstably climbing the stairs; there was a room down with the door shut which meant that it's the guest room where she is actually staying, so she hands him her key. He get the door open after a few tries and pulls her in and locks the door and holds her against it kissing her as the music down stairs faded away.

They moved drunkenly slowly to the bed as they shed their clothes while touching, licking, biting, sucking, grinding, and kissing.

It was a hot mess, but it was still good.

*****