40. Angel

*She needs someone. I think this might be triggering, so read with caution. I honestly don't know where I'm going with this.*

Y/N was sad. She had urges to cry so often lately and she's been so frustrated. She doesn't even like to look in the mirror she's so scared of her image. She wants something, but she just doesn't know what.

She's been struggling so much with her demons and her family. She has awful thoughts and it's just too much, but her family just doesn't understand. She spends a lot of time alone in her room thinking people would be better off without her.

She feels trapped, like she's screaming in a box into the void and she's been so lost. She's wanted to end it all for a while.

No one seems to hear her silent cries.

No one knows what she's been feeling and she's gotten good at hiding it.

Y/N finds herself wanting to ask if anyone hears her. She imagines people telling her she's beautiful and that maybe she could fall in love.

Whenever she's sad she goes to the tattoo parlor and watches the artists draw and tattoo people. Y/N especially likes watching Michael because of how he expresses himself through the tattooing.

They've never actually spoken though other than telling each other their names and Y/N does have a crush on him, but she thinks she'd never have a chance. Although, he isn't that much older she feels like he's way out of her league.

She felt like she didn't deserve happiness or a future; she felt that she didn't belong in this life. She's been hollow and lonely and so unhappy for so long. She doesn't remember what feels like to be loved. She feels like she has no one and that it may be too late for her.

Then one day he finally said something as she sat next to him while he drew someone's tattoo.

"You're not alone."

She didn't say anything, but she didn't have to. She went home and cried because as much as she didn't want to she doubted him.

After several days she still hadn't said anything and then he said, "Just so you know, I'd miss you and I'd never forget you."

It's like he knew her thoughts. He knew that she actually wanted to die and that no one would probably care. He knows that she hides her demons and cries. He knows that she doesn't feel like she's enough.

One night she left the tattoo parlor late and he followed her to make she made it home safely. After that night he didn't see her and got worried because she'd usually come in every other day or two.

It's been four days, but maybe she was busy.

He found himself driving by her house after work, but there was nothing. Michael was so worried because he had no way to contact her. He didn't know what to do.

Michael Clifford Imagine Seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें