5. Ever Enough

*Guy only has eyes for her, she wonders why when he could have someone better than her.*

I sometimes catch Michael looking at me the way girls want to be looked at. I just don't see why. I'm not skinny, my face isn't completely blemish free, and I have problems. I take medication for mild depression. I have mental breakdowns once or twice a year.

I see all these beautiful, perfect girls all around me, yet he is with me. He just looks at me with a faraway look in his eye. My family tells me that it is because he loves me. I know he loves me, he tells me every day.

Today, he was looking at me that way, but it was after I had a breakdown. He held me through it, letting me cry. And now he was looking at me.

I finally decided to ask.

"Why do you look at me like that?" I asked as tears still slipped from my eyes.

He continued rubbing my back, "Because I love you and only you to the moon and back. Just because you don't think your perfect, doesn't mean your not. You are real. You don't hide your baggage from me and well, I'm in love with who you are. Most girls hide what they feel. If you feel anything, you always tell me. That's my favorite thing about you. That's why I look at you, its because I still can't believe you love and trust me. You are my forever and more. We can't be forced apart."

He doesn't care about my past, he cares about who I am as a person. He really does love me.

"But Michael," I say in shock. "You have so much going for you. You shouldn't have to worry about me. You need someone who is strong and more stable."

He shook his head, "Don't say that. You are strong, you've gone through so much and you didn't let destroy you. You are still here and that is what makes you strong. I know being with me is difficult, but try not to pay attention."

I nod, "I don't pay attention to the hate. Honestly, if those haters loved you, they'd want you to be happy. Even if it isn't with them. Also, the hate doesn't really phase me, because I've been called those things before. I know I'm not those things, because they don't know me. I love the fans, even though I'm never comfortable with attention. I just don't like being looked at or judged as most people would say. Anyway, not everyone is going to like you."

He smiled, "Couldn't have said it better myself. You really are the best girlfriend Y/N."

I roll my eyes, "No I'm not. I just understand and I'm patient as my mom and dad would say."

He sighs, "Either way, guys would kill to have a girl like you. I'm really lucky. Why didn't you have a boyfriend before me?"

I laugh, "Well, I'm not skinny and I never threw myself at guys. Simply put, guys were never interested in me."

He laughs too, "You are literally the type of woman a guy's mother would want him to bring home. And super skinny girls? There isn't anything to grab onto, so what if your not skinny, your healthy. You actually eat in front of me."

I laugh again, "People eat in front of each other all the time."

"Yeah, but you aren't afraid to eat in front of me, other girls would be," he explained.

I didn't stop laughing, so in between laughs I told him I loved him. I was never going to question him again, but all in all I felt a lot better. I was enough and he is more than satisfied.