"IDC, BABY" | J.JK

By gguktae_

"If they catch us, they will kill us." "I don't give a fuck right now, baby." | gang typa fic | on-going More

ZERO / Gangs
ONE / Eat'em
TWO / Friends
THREE / Beer, guys?
FOUR / All In
FIVE / Lil Spy
SEVEN / Them Digits
EIGHT / Kill you? No
NINE / Like Friends
TEN / Milkshake
ELEVEN / Payback
TWELVE / The Glam
THIRTEEN / Kill Time
FOURTEEN / Mula
FIFTEEN / Arguments
SIXTEEN / Feelings
SEVENTEEN / That Tension tho
EIGHTEEN / My Pancake
NINETEEN / Mr. Cuddles
TWENTY / Too Soon

SIX / Jia

12.2K 676 287
By gguktae_

CHAPTER SIX | Jia

•••

I am walking again to the youngest's place. Since I don't know where else to meet him. Yet.

Suga is escorting me again, holding my hand again.

"If you become friends with all of them, then we would stop being rivals Y/N," Suga says to me on our way.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And if you lure them into breaking off "death wish" then that would be even better..... for us. You know they have tried killing us many times, right?"

I nod.

"Good. I believe you can lure them, and win for us."

I blush at his sweetness.

Our whole goal is to make me friends with them just so I can make them break off their gang and end our constant fear of getting attacked. They hate Taehyung and have recently tried killing him. We have to end that. Hopefully, because I did my job right.

As we reach the house, Suga leaves me again.

I prepare myself to knock.

"Phew... let's play Poker again and become great friends, Jeon- wait what was his name again?" I speak prep myself in front of the door.

I shake off my thoughts and knock.

After a few seconds, the door opens.

I am met with the same dark brown eyes and the same dark brown hair as before.

I glance inside the room and notice that he is alone this time. I think.

"What? What do you want?" He asks me in a very mean way.

Something about the raspiness in his voice told me that he was sleeping.

"Hey J-," I pause since I had forgotten his name for a second.

"Did you forget something or are you here to actually bring beer?"

"Well um actually- I was feeling like playing some Poker today so I remembered you!!!! Andddddd yeahhhh," I dragged my voice since I had to act again and I was terrible at pretending like a normal person.

He laughs a bit and opens his door wider.

"Cool. You owe me 5k so lets see how much bigger I'm going to make your debt," he cockily says.

I scrunch my face as I walk inside.

Unfortunately, I see another body on the couch.

By the shape of the back of it, I am unfamiliar with it. It's not Park Jimin.

"Oh. That's Namjoon. Incase you forg- I mean, SINCE you don't know-" the brown haired boy Jeon Something says nervously once the other man looks up at him.

Now I know that his act is starting all over again but instead of Jimin its Namjoon.

I wondered... why is Jungkook covering up the fact that he knows that I am from their rivaling gang in front of his fellow members?

Why is he pretending? He can easily just kill me right?

Unless... he doesn't want to?

"Hey," the new man greets me. He eyes me for a bit and then reaches out his hand for me to shake. I shake his hand, although with caution.

"My name is - um -," I tried coming up with something but I didn't really have anything in mind-

"Ji-soo-ah. Jiah- actually Jia yeah. Her name is Jia," Jeon says for me. He is awkward like me.

Thank god.

"Yeah I am Jia. Nice to meet you."

The Namjoon guy grins a little and then walks around the couch.

How cute for someone that does murder sprees for money.

"Well. I guess you don't even know yourself. Hah. Well I was heading out anyways," he walks to the door but stops, "Jungkook! Seokjin will need you tonight. Don't forget."

He leaves.

Oh his name was Jungkook!!!!! Yes. Great.

I stood in the middle of the room waiting for Jungkook to make some kind of a move.

I was still confused and staring at him.

"What's your problem?" He asks me and takes a sip from a small cup which seemed like it contained an alcoholic drink.

"Well that," I crossed my arms, "Why are you lying for me?"

"What do you mean? Since you are not Y/N then you must be Jia. Right?" He casually responds as if he has no idea what I am saying. As if he is dumb about it.

I know he is acting but why.

"Poker," he says and walks around me heading towards the basement.

So I follow.

Once we situate ourselves at the Poker table, I cross my fingers and wait for him to pass the cards.

Is this game even played with 2 people?  Welp.

"Tell me about yourself," he speaks out of nowhere, startling me.

"Well um I *coughs* I am a high school student and I-"

He interrupts me.

"Bullshit."

"What?" I stare at him wide eyed.

He stops shuffling cards and stares deadly into my eyes.

His composure tightens on the chair as he raises his head a bit more. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"Look. I am a part of a team that needs to learn when people are lying straight at their faces," Jungkook tells me with extreme seriousness. I feel intimidated.

He continues, "I know if you are lying just by the pitch of your voice."

I start acting dumb.

"OH SO YOU WORK FOR THE POLICE!? Wow Mr. Policeman!!!!" I clap as if I'm shocked.

He breathes and I can see how the side corner of his lip is trying not to raise.

"Um no," he finally replies and grabs the cards again. He passes me a few.

"Do you know what gangbangers are?" Then he questions.

My mouth forms an "o".

He notices my reaction but ignores it and starts the game.

"You can start," Jungkook says to me.

•••

Yeah he knows me.

Yeah he is acting like he doesn't.

Yeah I know him.

Yeah I am acting like I don't know him.

But here is the thing- I know why I am acting but WHY IS HE ACTING TOO??

"Hey question."

His face cocks up and breaks focus as his attention is now turned to me.

I lean forwards on the poker table and raise an eyebrow.

"I am Y/N."

He stares into my face emotionlessly for a bit.

"That wasn't a question."

I scoff.

"I mean..... I am Y/N and you know that right..?" I drag my voice making it clear tho.

He grins a bit but then his fake smile washes away.

"No idea what you talking bout, Jia."

Ugh.

Fucker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 594 18
"Jungkook will have you begging for death before the end." "I'm not afraid of your pet rabbit." "Oh trust me, you will be."
15.8K 510 18
"Like a promise.. We meant to be break" "Don't talk back princess" "I will kill you" "Oh you can't kill me" "I can definitely kill you" ______...
6.8K 371 26
"I'm a gangster!" - Y/N "Sorry! No heart feelings!" - Y/N "I will kill you for sure!" Y/N "So you are here to kill me! Ok fine! Do your job!" - Jun...
26.1K 970 56
" I won't make love anymore, I'll fuck you. Hard and Fast. " ••• How will it go when two crazy murderers get together? JE...