No Strings Attached, Right...

By The_Phantasizer

"Oh? So if you sleep around with tons of girls, you're a player?" I asked, arching my eyebrow. "But if I slee... More

- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Author's Note -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
β€’ Side Note β€’

- Chapter 6 -

99 28 11
By The_Phantasizer

It had to be around 4 pm, which means I had an hour or two until mom pulls up in the drive way. After spending an hour doing nothing but laying in bed and eating some potato chips, I was finally ready to go. I changed out of the clothes I wore at school and into a white tank top, black shorts with a white drawstring tied neatly in a bow, and black sneakers. I also threw on a hot pink jacket and tied my hair up into a low ponytail. I grabbed some money I had from the nightstand and stuffed it in my jacket pocket in case I wanted to buy something while I was out. After unplugging my phone from the charger and grabbing my set of keys, I headed out the house, making sure it was locked and secure. I didn't need anyone breaking into the house and getting me in even more trouble. Once I was outside, I wasn't exactly sure where I wanted to go so I started strolling down the street in the direction of the park. Since it wasn't far, I might as well go there. Hopefully the ice cream truck was there so I could buy some strawberry ice cream. 

While I was walking, I attempted to strike up a conversation with Mona. Of course she didn't answer back, yet it says that she has read the message. Maybe she didn't want to talk to me? Or maybe she was just too busy to reply back. I guess I'll leave her alone for now. The cool fresh air felt nice against my skin. I definitely felt better being outside than being cooped up inside the house. My phone started ringing right after I crossed the street and was closer to the park. Expecting it to be Mona, I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen. My short lived excitement died down after seeing who it was. Taehyung. I ignored his call and kept on walking. He called at least four more times before giving up. Well, that's what I wished he did. After two minutes, he called once again and it was starting to get on my nerves. I decided to answer him so he'd stop blowing up my phone.

"What do you want?" I snapped at him with an annoyed tone.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked, obviously oblivious.

"Because I have the right to? I'm not like your hoes who always listen to what you say. And I don't want to talk to you so fuck off."

"First of all, you need to tone it down-"

"Don't tell me what to do okay? I don't have to listen to what you say." I raised my voice at him. He wasn't tolerating this at all so he raised his voice as well.

"I'm not about to sit here and deal with your attitude." He growled.

"Then you could hang up because I didn't even want to talk to you anyways. Goodbye." I hung up before he could say anything else and put my phone in my pocket. Of course he called again but this time I ignored him. It was a bad idea to even try talking to him in the first place. He's only going to keep playing dumb as if he didn't do anything wrong. I walked into the park and walked around a bit to cool myself off from the heated conversation with Tae. I really was about to go off on him but I caught myself before I could do so. Then out of nowhere, I felt something grab by arm and swing me around, catching me by surprise. It was Taehyung, wearing a red hoodie and black sweats with two white stripes on the side, along with his Gucci slip on shoes. His hair was looking a bit wild, but he somehow looked good with it. I hissed and snatched myself away.

"Leave me alone Tae. What the fuck are you even doing here?!"

He glared at me, "I wouldn't have to come here if you weren't ignoring me."

"What do you expect?" I asked, "I told you that I was mad at you. Can you not read at all? Do you need to go back to elementary?"

"You need to calm down." He grabbed my waist with both his hands and pulled me closer to him. I tried to pull away but ended up struggling more. He had wrapped his arms around me tightly, being able to handle my violent squirming.

"Let me go!" I shouted, causing a few people who were nearby to turn and look,

"Calm down, you're causing a scene."

I started screaming to the top of my lungs as if I was in a horror movie. This definitely caused more attention. Some of the people were starting to get concerned and some even pulled out their phones to call the police, thinking I was getting kidnapped. In fact, Tae made things look even worse. He quickly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder before making a run for it to his red Camaro parked nearby. I screamed and thrashed around but it was ineffective. What is he? Iron Man?

He unlocked his car and opened the door, throwing me into the passenger seat since it didn't have a backseat. He jumped in and sped off down the street, his keys already in the ignition. He was so reckless, barely closing his door once he already drove off. I had stopped screaming since there was no point in doing so anymore. He had already swept me off my feet and taken me away. It was silent for a little bit before he started yelling at me.

"Are you insane?! They all now think that I kidnapped you!"

"Well duh! You basically did!" I shouted back.

He looked back to see if the police was following behind him. Unfortunately, they wasn't. By time they get to the park, he'd be long gone.

"Take me home, Tae." I demanded. He just ignored me.

"After we have a talk."

"Tae! I have to get home before my mom comes back around 7!"

"Then I'll take you around 6:30. Okay?"

I rolled my eyes and slumped into my seat. I had no choice but to talk to him. Now I regret even leaving the house at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 31.6K 58
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
102K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.
228K 22K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
219K 14.3K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...