Awesome Book Of Promotions!

By Breezzzy19

Sometimes, the best way to get your story out there is to promote. Promote, promote, promote and promote!!! I... More

Awesome Book Of Promotions!
Straight In A Crooked World
What We Were
Journey to happiness
How To Live Like A True Rockstar
Only One
Specialness
Watch the Skyline
Dusk 'Til Dawn
My Life As A Spy
Deadly Dares
Everything Just Happened Unexpectedly
The Elemental Chronicles -Book 1- The Nation Charmer
Untouchable
Angel With A Shotgun
Caged Bird Screaming
Subject A000H1
Put Up With Me
Princess of Music
Only Fools...
Marked
Connected a Janoskians Fanfiction
My Dad's Gone Crazy
Lies
Devil with the Angel Eyes (Fanfic)
Things I lost in the Fire
Back For You
Last Priority
With all My Heart (COMING SOON)
Deranged
Just An Ordinary Girl
Former Friend
Unlucky Mate
League of Superheroes
Life With The Marauders
The Modern Wer
One Direction Preferences
All's Fair in Love and War

The Undergrad [WATTY AWARDS]

70 1 0
By Breezzzy19

Author: monopanda

Username: @monopanda

Why your book deserves to be read?: Because it has a plot that differs from your usual cliche ones of assassins and secret agents:)

What do you like about your book?: Its twists and story line:)

What will others like about your book?: same that attracted me to it:)

Genre: Action, Romance, Humor, Watty 2012

Inspiration for your book: She got fed up of too many action romances that forgot about where the story was going. This one is one of the rares that focuses on the story line:)

Link to story: http://www.wattpad.com/5596626-the-undergrad-watty-awards-2012-the-undergrad

Book description (Blurb): For confidential purposes she was given the name Robyn. A fresh nursing graduate, quite the liar and an average student; she wasn’t much of a social butterfly. Making her the perfect diversion.

With nothing but a few pencils, a wallet and a new iPad to fill her new Louis Vuitton bag she steps out of her examination room with the contents of her bag entirely different, consisting of a state-of-the-art tablet with a ‘virused’ software and a handgun. To top it off, the institution she was in on that day entered a lock down, trapping her in to witness massive bloodbath and dangerous Intel that can either deem her a threat or a key for the next following days.

Agent Gould is the undergraduate “Golden Boy” of the E.R.A.  (Elite Recombinant Agency) assigned to retrieve the Neurovascular Invasive Electronic System (N. I. E. S.) from a rendezvous point. If he nails today’s mission, not only does he officially graduate from the Agency’s Academy, he also saves everyone from a morbid threat to mankind. It was a simple win-win situation.

Unfortunately, plans backfire when he ends up risking the mission to save a fellow agent, easily falling into the enemy’s hands, cutting him off any means of contact with E. R. A. and leaving him with nothing but, Robyn, the annoying, obnoxious girl that can get them both killed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
23.9K 1.3K 34
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
79.3K 3.1K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"